It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WannaCry Experts say is North Korean ???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
So the latest with WannaCry is that "experts" are saying it is North Korean in origin from a group called Lazarus....

I am not sure how anyone could expect the public to believe this after what has come out about the ability of the NSA to make a hack appear to come from somewhere else.

Link

Cyber security researchers said Monday they may be able to link North Korea to the unprecedented global cyberattack that took more than 300,000 computers hostage in 150 countries last week.

This is just all too similar to the way "experts" said the Russians hacked us.....

What's next? 17 intelligence agencies all agreeing NoKo did it? I mean after all the dogging of NoKo and their ineptitude for anything technical, we have a successful missile launch with capability to hit a US shoreline, AND a very successful virus hitting 150 countries? NoKo sure did ramp up their abilities quickly right?

This is getting ridiculous....we all know you can't do anything in NoKo without Kim's approval, so what exactly did he hope to achieve with ransomware? This seems more like a slap in his face by associating them with some childish hack instead of giving them props for a REAL hack that gains intel....are we supposed to believe that all he was doing was funding his next missile launch?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 16-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
This smells like a psy-op to me, the masses are being convinced that a war with north korea is justified.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

It's been justified. We didn't need a psyop to convince the masses. NK needs to go. Delaying it will make things worse. As long as Kim and his puppets are in power.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Posted already:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: Vasa Croe

LOL WUT?! North Korea? I have a really really hard time believing it was North Korea that could come up with a cyber attack like that.

If it is true then I would truely be shocked at NK being that capable of such an attack.

Not only this but the recent headlines with North Korea are suggesting they are back on negotiating terms? I mean WTF is wrong with these people? You can't reason or negotiate with North Korea. They can't be bargained with or reasoned with.

The only thing North Korea understands is a gun in their face and 2 in the chest and 1 in the head. North Korea will do whatever it takes to accomplish its goal of nuking a country. People need to stop trying to reason with insanity and pull the trigger.

This coupled with the latest successful missile launch and the news of UN factions helping NoKo with nerve gas ingredients and other just seems like it is all being neatly wrapped into a general population package for consumption by the public prior to a major strike. It is all just too conveniently timed for it to be coincidence to me.

My conspiracy hat says this is all being orchestrated. To what ends? I have 2 thoughts on that....1 is that it is for NoKo to actually be taken by either SoKo or China and done by the US to increase relations by stabilizing that area....2 is that it is an attempt to undermine Trumps administration by basically forcing a US attack because of public outcry and after the fact, "new evidence" will show it was the Russians using NSA tech disguising their attack to look like NoKo...when in fact it was all orchestrated by US factions intent on toppling the current administration.

Yep....lots of tinfoil here....

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
How convenient. Logic however would say otherwise.

Don't let me stop the brain sucking process though, enjoy.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

It's been justified. We didn't need a psyop to convince the masses. NK needs to go. Delaying it will make things worse. As long as Kim and his puppets are in power.

Really? Wow. Great summation. Now, what if the USA is decided to "need to go" next?

I mean, if it's for the greater good right? By your own summation.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
north korea is in bed with the yakusa so nothing will happen.
edit on 0500000031352017-05-16T06:35:31-05:00353105am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

It hasn't been justified by everyone yet. This was an attempt to justify it especially for Putin, as the most damage happened in Russia due to the cyber attack.

Only nobody thought a 22 year old guy will temporary stop it. Now if he didn't stop it the damage might have been enough for everyone to realize they need to hit NK

Meanwhile Russia was believed to be the worst affected country with computers in its interior ministry hit and its second largest phone network - Megafon - also targeted. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

edit on 16-5-2017 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

NK can't even build a functional ICBM, so how the hell would they be able to compromise more than 100 countries with a cyber attack? Jeez they use soviet era scud launchers for Bane's sake.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 5/16/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

NK can't even build a functional ICBM, so how the hell would they be able to compromise more than 100 countries with a cyber attack? Jeez they use soviet era scud launchers for Bane's sake.

That's my conundrum as well. We have heard military heads say for the last few years that NoKo is years away from a nuclear ICBM, yet they just successfully launched one last week. Then they launch a highly successful computer virus, and suddenly stories of them having the ability to produce nerve gas with the help of UN factions???? How convenient is that?

What's next? NoKo terror cells strike mainland US?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The United States of Bullsh*t, sooner the good people of America take back their country from the warmongers, then hopefully rational thought and peace can begin to occur.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

how does that kool-aid taste?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

how does that kool-aid taste?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The warmongers wants a war, they don't give a darn about with who, Russia is a death deal and so China, Syria is still on the table, Iran no soo much, but a war is a war regardless, so the easier target is NK, and that is a joke, NK doesn't have anything but a population of oppressed people with a wannabe leader.

They are nothing, it a war will bring is genocide and mass exodus of refugees, then what?

I am sure that US will have to open their doors to their after war suffering and so the wallets of the tax payer.

Hell no

Just bomb the darn facilities and end the production of stupid bombs.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

When South Korea is vaporized into a sheet of glass I will gladly let you know.

It amazes me how many people will support a maniac with a nuke and claim Kim is just protecting his country and the US and NATO are the warmongers. Wow.
edit on 16-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

It amazes me how many people will support a maniac with a nuke

Yeah, Donald Trump, what a guy

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
The United States of Bullsh*t, sooner the good people of America take back their country from the warmongers, then hopefully rational thought and peace can begin to occur.

but there is no monemy to be bamade d in peaces titmes

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join