It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WannaCry Experts say is North Korean ???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Yeah I meant Kim Jong Un. It's nice to know you support him. When are you visiting North Korea?

edit on 16-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: wheresthebody

When South Korea is vaporized into a sheet of glass I will gladly let you know.

It amazes me how many people will support a maniac with a nuke and claim Kim is just protecting his country and the US and NATO are the warmongers. Wow.

No one support that maniac. But I think you talk out of emotions. Look at the big picture. Right now, nobody can take the first step toward annihilate NK without a danger of WW. And let's be honest the US has a history with false flags to justify a war. I will go as far as saying this cyber attack was a virtual 9/11 attempt that has been stopped unexpectedly short. Certainly had the potential.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Yeah I meant Kim Jong Un. It's nice to know you support him. When are you visiting North Korea?

I don't know any North Koreans personally, but I imagine they're human beings like the rest of us, and if you haven't learned anything about U.S. warmongering and propaganda tactics of the past, then I suggest you find other interests.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

All you have to do to start a war is print something.

Spanish–American War, i.e, the Sinking of the USS Maine

The sinking of the USS Maine on 15 February 1898 in Havana harbor was initially thought to be caused by an external mine exploded under the ship. This belief roused anti-Spanish sentiment in the United States and helped catalyze the Spanish–American War later that same year. In 1911 an extensive study was made of the wreck, and again an external mine was believed to be the cause. In 1976 a team of naval explosive experts re?examined the earlier evidence and concluded that the likeliest cause of the sinking was an internal explosion caused by spontaneous combustion of fuel coal stored in a bunker next to a magazine holding more than 5 short tons (4.5 t) of powder charges for the guns. Despite this analysis, some observers believe that the explosion was caused by a U.S. agent for the purpose of angering the U.S. populace and initiating the war which followed. Cuban politician and former director of the national library Eliades Acosta claims that "powerful economic interests" in the United States were probably responsible not only for the sinking of the Maine but for the assassination of three 19th-century U.S. presidents, beginning with Abraham Lincoln.

edit on 16-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

It amazes me how many people will support a maniac with a nuke and claim Kim is just protecting his country and the US and NATO are the warmongers. Wow.

No one support that maniac. But I think you talk out of emotions. Look at the big picture. Right now, nobody can take the first step toward annihilate NK without a danger of WW. And let's be honest the US has a history with false flags to justify a war. I will go as far as saying this cyber attack was a virtual 9/11 attempt that has been stopped unexpectedly short. Certainly had the potential.

Better to get it over with now than wait until Kim Jong Un does something he will regret. World War 3 is inevitable, the sooner people realize that the better off it will be.

It doesn't matter which country starts it, world war is almost guaranteed eventually. It is only a matter of time/

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

I don't support him, I just don't buy into the propaganda about a nuke or about kim being a real threat to anyone outside of north korea.

This is what america does, it finds an underdeveloped nation, blames it for a slew of fabricated problems, then bombs them back to the stone age while people on the other side of the world drink beer, cheer and wave flags.

Problem, Reaction, Solution.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Ok well let me know when you decide to plan a trip to North Korea. I know you will be labeled a foreign spy and sent to a work camp indefinitely with no trial.

Yeah its propaganda alright. Tell that to the 3 americans held prisoner and their families for being a "foreign spy".

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
america so wants a war

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

most likely were spys

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

World War in the 21st century would escalate into, if not immediately, nuclear war. There is no industry on Earth that would benefit from a full blown nuclear war.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Iraq wasn't an underdeveloped nation. Syria wasn't an underdeveloped nation either. Afghanistan never got a chance to be a developed nation due to previous conflicts. I find many flaws in that argument. Granted a lot of military blunders are blamed on political decisions interfering in military planning.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
kim'my boy is doping up his soldiers with mexican weed

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Ok well let me know when you decide to plan a trip to North Korea. I know you will be labeled a foreign spy and sent to a work camp indefinitely with no trial.

Yeah its propaganda alright. Tell that to the 3 americans held prisoner and their families for being a "foreign spy".

Like you know and probably believe that every U.S. administration since WW2 is peaceful loving, doesn't tamper with the affairs of other countries or is active and leader in the proliferation of nuclear weapons?

Yeah, sure

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

World War in the 21st century would escalate into, if not immediately, nuclear war. There is no industry on Earth that would benefit from a full blown nuclear war.

It may be true but World War is inevitable. Regardless if it is bad for business or bad for the economy. There have been too many close calls recently for assuming it will never happen.

You have to be really niave to think some country won't do something stupid to start it. 2016 the DEFCON status was set at condition 3 and no one knew about it until after it happened.

Come on.
edit on 16-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Like you know and probably believe that every U.S. administration since WW2 is peaceful loving, doesn't tamper with the affairs of other countries or is active and leader in the proliferation of nuclear weapons?

Yeah, sure

You assume the US is the only country in the entire world capable of doing so. I doubt it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

War is the only answer to all our problems.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

It may be true but World War is inevitable. Regardless if it is bad for business or bad for the economy. There have been too many close calls recently for assuming it will never happen.

You have to be really niave to think some country won't do something stupid to start it. 2016 the DEFCON status was set at condition 3 and no one knew about it until after it happened.

Come on.

"Some country" you mean the USA. Any nuclear exchange at all will result in the annihilation of all human life on earth. If the nukes don't kill you, if the radiation doesn't kill you, nuclear winter will. And besides, millions will commit suicide on top. I would imagine every business and store front with unbroken glass will be destroyed by insane looters. It would be the end of the banking system for sure.

edit on 16-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Yeah, sure

You assume the US is the only country in the entire world capable of doing so. I doubt it.

You know fine well I didn't say that, your argument was shaky at best, it's hanging by a thread now.

The U.S. started the nuclear arms race, with little regard to other countries and it has done nothing but wield it's power around the globe irresponsibly ever since.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

How long have you been following the NK "threat"?

Since your Facebook told you it was a problem?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Yeah, sure

You know fine well I didn't say that, your argument was shaky at best, it's hanging by a thread now.

The U.S. started the nuclear arms race, with little regard to other countries and it has done nothing but wield it's power around the globe irresponsibly ever since.

Correction, Russia and the US are both responsible for the arms race. You can thank the politicians the American people voted into office for the current reason why the US is the way it is.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join