It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Confiscating Homes To Use For Migrants

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Currently the Nr. 1 Fact of Living in Europe; Immigrants get everything they want. That is, money, phones, homes, etc. While the native population doesn't get #. You have nothing to eat? Too bad, can't help with that. You want a new home? Too bad, waiting lists of 12 years due to home shortage. Not to mention we are giving immigrants homes by the thousands, so you might want to add a year or 4 to that waiting too! Immigrant raped your girlfriend? I'm sorry to hear that, but it's in their religion, there's nothing we can do beside teach them it is not considered cool here. Besides, it's probably your girlfriends fault for dressing too western. She should give a Burqa a try.

Headed for Civil War? > Very likely. Probably like the elite planned.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I agree with the fears of automation and the great displacement of the workforce. I laugh at the anarchic greed and laziness of Bone75 moral compass.

I mean if someone is only using their car once a week eg pensioners who cant afford to waste petrol - lets deprive them of their car for the greater good of society.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
FYI for those of you that don't know Germany's (local/state) goverment(s) have a habit of censoring news that do not potray them in a positive light.

I.E. like the ongoing migrant issues plaguing the country, but what do I know. I'm just a nobody.

Do you live in Germany? Right now?
Because to a German, you just sound.. wrongly informed.. to say in in a friendly manner.

Ya you Germans were forced to sound.. right.

And after a few generations are nearly as entirely controlled in thought and speech as anyone in world history, YET AGAIN convinced you are on the right track...too paradise.

The optimism the youth have is starting to wane..even despite the hours each day they spend being convinced they are missionary like.

I especially like the saying.. "We can handle this"

You are being handled alright...right out of existence sooner than later.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Seems like the people in Hamburg needs to look how the people in Berlin stopped this grab assery.

I can't imagine a property owner having to stand by for this-it is indeed fascism.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Stop using Infowars as a source. Without even looking into this I'm calling complete BS.

Yawn..is about all i can say to this.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I agree with the fears of automation and the great displacement of the workforce. I laugh at the anarchic greed and laziness of Bone75 moral compass.

Anarchic greed and laziness? All 3 terms are the exact opposite of what I'm preaching. I want the government to give everyone a house and a job, and I'll take the worst job available just so your ignorant self won't have anything to gripe about.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

What about the person or company the "house and job" was taken from?
edit on 15-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

these wer you words. no?

You're right to purchase and put up a fence around the 100 acres of woods across the street from my house restricts my freedom to pitch a tent and shoot a deer there.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

What about the person or company the "house and job" was taken from?

Who said anything about taking people's houses and jobs? In fact I'm sending you more help so that you don't have to work as hard or as long.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Question or 4.
Where are the homes going to come from?

What if some people have more than 1 home now? Let's say they own rental property?

What about people who don't want a home but want a castle?

Who is going to pay for the house? Or are these jobs the jobs you speak of? If so what happens to people who run/own businesses who already build homes?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Don't really care since it's Germany's problem. Sucks to be them, I have no sympathy for thier stupidity. They made their bed, now they will sleep in it and get a good nights rest. For tomorrow there will be dispair.

You should care because you're next. Last time I checked, Trump failed to stop the refugees. Just saying...coup... detat.../trojan horse.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

very good point

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Question or 4.
Where are the homes going to come from?

Currently there are more vacant homes than there are homeless people. So right away we would be able to get everyone off the streets without building a thing.

What if some people have more than 1 home now? Let's say they own rental property?

Choose the one you want to keep. You'll no longer need an income, much less rental property.

What about people who don't want a home but want a castle?

You will receive a basic starter home at an agreed upon age and you will have access to all the materials you need to turn it into a castle, but aside from the initial build itself, you will have to do all of the work yourself unless you're just so likable that people would volunteer to help you.

And not everyone is going to want a castle btw. Many people prefer apartment living.

Who is going to pay for the house?

Forget the concept of pay (as you know it) because the first step is to eliminate money and make everything "free". You pay for your house and all of your "free" stuff (for life) by agreeing to work 30,000 hours of civil service. And for those of you who struggle with math, that's already less time than any employer currently requires of you to reach retirement.

Or are these jobs the jobs you speak of?

Those are some of them, but in order to maintain our throw-away lifestyle, we're going to need a lot more than just houses and apartments.

what happens to people who run/own businesses who already build homes?

They can continue to build homes until they reach retirement or until we no longer need people to build homes. In the case of the latter, they would then transition into another industry and that 30,000 hour work requirement drops for everyone.

In fact, every time automation succeeds in putting people out of work, that number drops and we all benefit.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The world you describe sounds more like the people are the robots, than the machines.

Forcing people to choose one way of life and to work to the demands of others, removing choice, removing variety, removing adventure, makes people minions and slaves.

The world you describe is not progress, it describes defeat.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Please start a thread with sources. I would love to see it. I think you are ahead of your time, but if planned properly this maybe the way we are going.

Imagine a 3d printer and self driving cement trucks building a house in one day.

Or 3d printed animal product (meat) being made in everyone's home.

I can't say if I agree with it or dis agree. I think we need to go deep with a thread.
edit on 16-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The world you describe is not progress, it describes defeat.

Yes... the defeat of people like Soros and Trump. Freedom in it's truest form for the rest of us.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Please start a thread with sources. I would love to see it. I think you are ahead of your time, but if planned properly this maybe the way we are going.

I could use some help with the research. Restructuring the economic system of the "world's only superpower" can get a little overwhelming for one person.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Unfortunately,

Better never means better for everyone. It always means worse for some.

To steal a line from a TV episode.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
"Better never means better for everyone. It always means worse for some."
To steal a line from a TV episode.

If worse for some means that little Baron Trump might get a blister on his hand at some point in his life, then I think I can live with that.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
I mean if someone is only using their car once a week eg pensioners who cant afford to waste petrol - lets deprive them of their car for the greater good of society.

That's retarded. Plain and simple. Try emptying your cup of kool-aid and reading what I wrote again.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join