It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More satanic symbolism in logos..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jehosephat
I think someone needs to look at some Rorschach ink blots and reveal thier obession with finding satanic symbols in mundane objects

i was just sitting here thinking that i felt like i was failing some kind of wacko logo rorschach test........because i couldn't see ANYTHING but the logos..........

seems THIN to me..............but that's me.

angie

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Honestly, I tried to warn you guys, I can't do anything else at this point.

For those who understand, may God be with you in the years to come, hang in there. For those who don't, I pray for you and may you find Jesus.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogoWatch

For those who understand, may God be with you in the years to come, hang in there. For those who don't, I pray for you and may you find Jesus.

I allready found Jesus, and he tells me your crazy

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

So should I admit you are right or should you admit you are wrong?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Lukas
theres nothing there! you could get any logo or image and create some sort of satanic picture, like if you look at a tree.. im sure theres plenty of odd letters you could see in the branchs, come on.

there is nothign there, or are you jsut programed by society to accept it as nothing and a figment of the creators imagination .... the beauty os subliminal advertising .. look at any subliminal advertising advert that was taken to court.. the defenders say that its simply a figment of the viewers over active mind and thay get away with it ... but on the other hand, i do not agree there can be that many satanic messages that every one you see has to have one.. loom for ones that blantly resemble something even the general public could understand as satanic... the tree was a coincidence. the 13 was a pathetic attempt to prove satanism. the 666 on the other ahnd was quite a pience of work.. either brilliant subliminal adverts or sumple structured creative disply ....

thats my take on it....

Frankly yours

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
don't forget the arching falling star swoosh, and triangles. those are 'satan inside' companies.

mcdonald's arch is a thirteen. so is arby's logo. tIM horton's, too.

yours truly, 6illy6o6.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogoWatch

to be fair, I don't think a pre-requisite for "finding Jesus" is agreeing to every conspiracy logo you produce, at least I don't think that part is in the bible, of course, I may have missed it.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I guess it has to do with what type of person you are....are you positive or negative, do you look for good or bad in things. Also, as I have said a thousand times here, when it comes to religion, just because it's what you believe, does not make it truth!

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Before you go though, here's a sneak preview:

Any guesses where it's from? gps777 has provided links on that page with more.

I REALLY want to hear your thoughts on it either here or there.

[edit on 5-2-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Funny you should mention that, Umbrax, because when I looked at LogoWatch's avatar, I saw the sixes and 13 almost immediately. And of course the way the crown chops off the cross so it forms not a true cross, but a distortion of the true cross --an inverted cross which is often used by Satanists!

So he shows up with his satanic logo and tries to show us "Satanic entities" based on the designs of their company logos... including a logo that was voted on by an entire city (as Lady V pointed out.)

Frankly, I think his true agenda is revealed with the upside down cross in his logo.

[edit on 5-2-2005 by Byrd]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
very nice Umbrax! maybe LogoWatch is an insider in the satanic logo ring & thats where he gets his info

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
here's some ancient satanic symbolism for you...

www.kingtutshop.com...

seems there are 3 great pyramids and 6 smaller ones...3 - 6's
the largest, the great pyramid of Khufu, covers 13 acres

the great thing about it is how the pyramids tie into the illumanati, masonry, NWO, etc... I guess they are the origin of all conspiracy. which leads to my hypothesis that satan himself built the great pyramids

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oh no...here we go. first it was the aliens that built the pyramids, now it's Satan LOL

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalmessiah

the great thing about it is how the pyramids tie into the illumanati, masonry, NWO, etc... I guess they are the origin of all conspiracy. which leads to my hypothesis that satan himself built the great pyramids

what people are confusing is the difference between arcane mystery school knowledge of the universe, with satanism. the way i see it, many of the symbols, geometries and numbers of satanism are the exact same symbols, geometries and numbers of the underlying order of reality, and therefore hermetic knowledge. buckminster fuller's geodesic spheres might be considered 'satanic', as they use the innate strength of three, and can be arranged as dodecohedron's which is a sphere covered in pentagrams.

there is innate beauty and absolute qualities of geometry that are scientific in principle. the demonisation of the symbols themselves, like the triangle and pentagram, suggests to me that the elitists who like to keep this knowledge to themselves, have built a myth around the symbols which makes them too scary to investigate. i personally believe, the whole satan/jesus duality is just such a myth, too. there is a metaphorical truth there, but things have been hollywoodised to turn the masses into bleeting sheep begging for guidance.

'the truth is written in your heart' -some guy, probably jesus

hermes/thoth is accredited with building the pyramids. that's where 'hermetically sealed' comes from. the pyramid has been made watertight using resin to seal cracks. hermes/thoth is also the father of astronomy, mathematics, and writing, among others. the word 'thought' itself may be derived from thoth.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Oh no...here we go. first it was the aliens that built the pyramids, now it's Satan LOL

would seem to fit the theory of some that God is/was an alien. hehe

billybob, I am interested in hearing more about your theory on elitist demonization of geometrical patterns & symbols. mroe specifically what powers they hold & the reasoning behind their efforts. that does seem quite plausible and very intereting indeed. it would appear from your avatar that you have probably done more than a little research on geometry.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalmessiah
billybob, I am interested in hearing more about your theory on elitist demonization of geometrical patterns & symbols. mroe specifically what powers they hold & the reasoning behind their efforts. that does seem quite plausible and very intereting indeed. it would appear from your avatar that you have probably done more than a little research on geometry.

do a search on 'cymatics'.
know that the biblical word 'word', can also be translated as 'sound'. in the beginning....
the geometry of sound is the geometry of reality.

the study of patterns is the study of everything. this is what the 'illuminati' have been hiding. this is 'gnosis'. we all have gnosis of the cube and the sphere. what we don't have, is the knowledge of the signifigance of the cube and sphere. we are not taught the relationship shared by these shapes. we are not taught how mathematics manifests in nature. recently, mandelbrot has shown us chaos theory and fractal sets. quantum physics shows that everything is constantly in a state of flux, and exists only as a probability. not until something is observed, does it have any properties.
particles are really 'wavicles'. yet, still. the same ancient model of the atom is preached as gospel in schools. a little ball is orbited by a really small ball. time goes in one direction. there are three dimensions. the pyramid was a tomb built by slaves. ALL of 'accepted' paradigms have their 'cornerstones built on sand'. the quintessential study of the behaviour of pattern dynamics is built on bedrock, though. geometry 'rocks', and no societally induced fear of covens, witchcraft and satanism will keep me from trying to better understand the geometry of reality. maybe i'll go make an inverted pentacle right now, and see if i can barbecue on it, LOL.

the vatican, AKA the other team has been preaching hellfire, brimstone and claiming to be sole mediators of the divine. to oppose the church historically has meant death. death of around twenty five million people since constantine or thereabouts. if the 'illuminati/masons' are the counter to this foil, then i want to join up. however, it is a very fuzzy set. i can rely only on logic to see who's who in the battle of ignorance/darkness vs. knowledge/light, but more importantly, what's what.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What Most Don't Understand About The Numbers And Symbols

The reason we are beginning to see these symbols and numbers more and more is because these numbers and symbols envoke a blindness and delusion over the masses, they allow deception to prosper. The tools and symbols the satanist use to envoke evil powers are before our eyes.

Dan 8:24 And hisThe Beast's/ Anti-Christ power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause "Craft" (deception) to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

While many sleep, the satanist are surrounding us with their symbols and it will soon be like sodom and gomorrah where all their ungodly statues and symbols were all throughout the city, or in this case, throughout the World.

This is why in the bible they burned the images and symbols that the satanist used, it was the only way to destroy their "POWER"

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Lastday Prophet..... because you believe it doesn't make it true.......you can find all types of things in .......all types of things! It's all a matter of perspective and what one is looking for!

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
While I certainly agree that there is a lot of symbolism in logos, I think that there are also some that are mistaken to be part of that symbolism. If I started a small business and made some cool logo with a pyramid you would probably think I was part of it wouldnt you? I respect you for trying though and even if you are mistaken on some of the logos I still urge you to seek them out and spread the word.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
What Most Don't Understand About The Numbers And Symbols
While many sleep, the satanist are surrounding us with their symbols and it will soon be like sodom and gomorrah where all their ungodly statues and symbols were all throughout the city, or in this case, throughout the World.

This is why in the bible they burned the images and symbols that the satanist used, it was the only way to destroy their "POWER"

but satan is the lord of this world. the bible says so. what if satan wrote the bible? of course, you're probably getting a pit in your stomach at the very suggestion of it, and are picturing me sinking in a pool of flaming dung while little creatures tear my skin off in all directions because i have blasphemed.

people who 'research' the bible only read what's inside, and ignore the stormy waters that washed the bits and pieces of it together into the 'the gospel word of god'. they ignore the weaving of other religions, the shifting identities of the peoples, the nebulous meanings and contradictions, and mostly, the contradiction of the behaviour of the church with the dogma it propogates.

don't get me wrong. i happen to KNOW the bible is full of layered meanings and heaploads of truth, and through it all, i believe the TEACHINGS of jesus. he was one righteous dude. it truly is a fascinating enigma. the temple is within.

[edit on 5-2-2005 by billybob]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join