It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More satanic symbolism in logos..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
For those who read my thread previously on all the satanic symbolism in Corporate logos here's a few more to chew on..

Look at the logo in the top left. How much more obviously can the globalist NWO be with the 666? Its right fricken there in front of you guys, look at it!

World Economic Forum Logo

www2.weforum.org...

Next, look at the G8 summit logo from last year. Turn it sideways, see the 13?? (The blue line on the bottom is the 1, the green branch on the bottom left is the 3). Come on guys!

G8 Summit 2004 Logo

www.g8.gc.ca...

Next, look at the 2005 G8 summit logo. The white in the middle is the horned owl!!

G8 Summit 2004 Logo

www.g8.gc.ca...

I don't understand how people can't see this. Its everywhere in plain view, you just need to know what to look for.

[edit on 3-2-2005 by LogoWatch]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I think your straining to see stuff that's not there...I don't see it at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i can see the 13, and sortof the 666 but horned owl??

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You've got to be kidding me.

Look at the line that goes convienently through all the O's, it forms three 6's. Gee what a strange coincidence!

The 13 is plain as day! Turn it sideways Blue 1, Green 3.

And the horned owl! The owl's body is in the middle with the two horns next to each side of the 8 purple lines. The horned owl is a satanic/occult symbol, also the mascot of Bohemian Grove. Its also the satanic salute done with your hand.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.infowars.com...

This is not straining guys, this is all in plain view. If you understand satanic symbols and numerology, its so bloody obvious its not funny.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Is the water here in Ottawa that bad that your seeing things? LOL...I'm just kidding. I still think your streaching to see this stuff. yes, what you say is there, but it's just a coincidence. If you manipulate any image, you can find stuff that was inadvertant.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
theres nothing there! you could get any logo or image and create some sort of satanic picture, like if you look at a tree.. im sure theres plenty of odd letters you could see in the branchs, come on.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Denial is a bad thing my friends.

What's coming for us is going to be ugly, and its all been prophesized.

Here's one for you Ottawa boy...

www.ottawa.ca...

If you can't see the obvious 666 there, you'll never get it.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
s - - t - - r - - e - - t - - c - - h
especially the horned owl one

As a graphic designer, I can tell you that the 666 is not truly a 666. It's simply an echo of the three Os with a partial circle intended to represent the earth. Get it? wOrld ecOnomic fOrum.

The 13 is an accident of perception. Additionally, the number 13 is not exclusively a satanic number. The only reason it's considered so is that Judas was the 13th person at the Last Supper, and he betrayed Jesus. That's where fear of the number 13 comes from.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
LogoWatch,

Look at this post on Mormon chruch symbolism:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The Ottawa symbol was a contest where the public came up with logos and they were voted on wasn't it?

Like everyone else is saying, your trying to conform images to fit your ideas, not taking the images for what they are.

But then again, better call the Sun or Citizen and tell them Ottawa is being run by a bunch of satanists...see how far that story goes.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogoWatch
For those who read my thread previously on all the satanic symbolism in Corporate logos here's a few more to chew on..

Look at the logo in the top left. How much more obviously can the globalist NWO be with the 666? Its right fricken there in front of you guys, look at it!

this"
[img]http://www2.weforum.org/site/homepublic.nsf/AttachmentsByTitle/wef_home_bar_logo.gif/
Sorry, don't see it

G8 Summit 2004 Logo

Thats pretty weak. I see what you are saying but its not particularly convincing. Its just two humps.

white horned owl

That simply does not look like a white horned owl, i see what you mean for the body head and 'horns', but thats just meaningless.

the os

The line representing the globe crossing the 'o's doesn't actually make any of them actually look like 6s. Its not a coincidence that the line crosses only 'o's. If it crossed other letters the formatting'd be messed up and it'd look stupid. Also, does this group use WECF as an abbreviation?

Its also the satanic salute done with your hand.

That is called a 'goats head', not a horned owl.

If you understand satanic symbols and numerology, its so bloody obvious its not funny.

I think everyone understand the significance of the symbols you are saying are there. What is disputed is that they are actually there. The owl especially pushes it beyond beleif. THe only one that is intersesting is the '13', because the '3' portion is distinct from the other green patches and 'somewhat' unusual relative to them. THe long blue line as a 1 is unconvincing especially since it just goes along the entire bottom, and, ultimately, its not surprising that there are some things that bear resemblence to some of the numbers that are 'associated' with the NWO?Illuminati conspiracy, since there are so many numbers associated with it. And throwing in numeralogy makes it so any number can be used really.

ottowa

I see what you are saying, the coloured streamers off the O in ottowa. Maybe if Ottowa wasn't spelled with an O it'd be somewhat interesting.

What's coming for us is going to be ugly, and its all been prophesized.

Its prophesized that the second comming would occur in the lifetime of the apostles and original christian community. That was 2,000 years ago.

When is it comming, can you set a date?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
And why does a goat head mean evil? If your Christian....your bible says nothing about horns and Satan....that comes from the pagan "Pan" the church used him as representation of Satan, "because" pagans worshiped him....so that's church made-up fallacy. And all I see in that logo is a girls face with hair blowing in the wind...Sheesh people...get a grip!

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Good post LadyV...you just got my vote for way above this month :-)

You rock :-)

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here is a host of the symbols they use.
www.samliquidation.com/section_16.htm

I did a post on this subject here
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread87740/pg1

Partial Quote;

Revelation "13" Is All About The Rebellion Against God Under The Rule Of The Beast

The Number Of His Name And His Symbols Are Appearing Everywhere
Isa 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

16 Surely your " turning of things upside down" shall be esteemed as the potter�s clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Examples Of The Number Of His Name Being Turned Upside Down

Just take a look around you and you will see his Number : It is the Mc Donalds logo turned sideways, a 3 and 13. The B in Budwieser beer is a neatly hidden 13, In the Miller logo you will see a 6 and 13. Take a look at all the major sports teams logo's, NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and you will find a 3 or 13 hidden in the logo. Go into your local grocery store and you will see 3's 13's 6's , inverted pyramids, all seeing eye's on most of the packages just turn them upside down or sideways. AOL, the pyramid with all seeing eye, CBS, the all seeing eye. You will also find these symbols and numbers in the logo of most major corporations showing their alligence to the Beast. Most of the products advertised on TV are companies owned by the NWO under the control and in alliance with the Beast.
The Number And Symbols Identify Partners In The NWO

The Plan And Symbols Are On The Back Of The Dollar Bill

Before 1776 the plan for a New World was envisioned.
You will find on the back of the dollar, 13 levels in the pyramid, 13 stars, 13 arrows, 13 stripes in the flag, 13 leaves, 13 letters in annuit coeptis a Pyramid with the all seeing eye and the message A New World Order Of Ages ( some translate it differently but the message is still the same)

Time is Short

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I think someone needs to look at some Rorschach ink blots and reveal thier obession with finding satanic symbols in mundane objects

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Some things to people will always be a stretch,some are a stretch,but there is way to much of a coincidence of literally thousands of corporate logo`s and religious symbol`s to be taken lightly.

People will scoff at the warning of the end days even if its right in front of their face,regardless of logo`s.

Last Day Prophet your link did`nt come through,i`ll put them up again for you.

www.samliquidation.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

...13 levels in the pyramid, 13 stars, 13 arrows, 13 stripes in the flag, 13 leaves...

And 13 original colonies!!

So America was founded on the occult from the very beginning!!!!

Or could all the "13s" be a symbol of the original colonies?
Hmmm...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Finding these things in pictures are very interesting. I don't buy it but it is interesting none the less.
I was wondering any of you can find such things in my avatar.
Lets have an experiment . I don't see anything but then again I don't see images in the clouds either.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well let's see. The way the arch in the background curves is really there to represent a 6, as in 666. Also the direction of the sword, completes the 6.

The man is clearly a representation of the devil, with the sword pointing down at hell.

See, you can find this crap in anything if you want to.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Here's one that doesn't need too much imagination.

It's the logo for the "Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union". Sort of like a modern day tower of Babel.. Babylon? Nah, the EU couldn't be part of bible prophesy... oh wait, there's a statue of a broad with a golden cup sitting on a horned beast out front!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join