It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Indictment: Sealed Indictment Reportedly Issued Against Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Congress did such a thing when Obama revealed our top spy in Afghanistan. When it comes to classified material the President is in fact the ultimate authority on whether it is classified or not.

Ill let you continue your partisan ignorant diatribe on your own.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Donald Trump Indictment: Sealed Indictment Reportedly Issued Against Trump

Seriously ?

The Inquistor is the 'source' ?

What a waste of time.

My how far have Trump haters sunk now.

Tabloids is now 'real news'.

They have sunk to this level.
Time to not just drain the swamp, but flush the toilet as well!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That is as maybe, but the poster to whom I was responding expressly stated that they do not care whether the allegations made are false, or true. They did not mention probable cause. They flatly stated, without qualification of any kind, that no arrests ought to be made as a result of allegations, regardless of the truth of them.

That is absolutely disgraceful and an example of the most utterly morally retarded attitude toward justice I have ever encountered. I also find it very troubling that those who most often rant on about law and order, seem to have so little respect for actual justice. Justice is perfect. The law is flawed, and yet people seem to love them some legal loopholes these days, especially when their pompous, intellectually defective President stands to slip the net as a result. I recall when some of you would stand behind me when I opined that JUSTICE ought to be done, and that the law is not created to see it done, but by those who stand to gain the most by avoiding its reach.

But now the golden whore of the right is in power, its advocates who once supported such utterance, seem to have changed their tune. I sir, have not.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
It has now been 3 business days and so far NOTHING IN THE NEWS!
You must have some powerful "pull" for this NOT being in the HOAX bin.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Are you sure you understood his post?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Strange that the DoJ would appoint a special counsel to investigate if 'sealed indictments' were already there.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

The Libs and Rinos in Congress can certainly remove DJT, from his elected office of POTUS. Just like Lincoln and the Union Congress removed Jefferson Davis from being POTCSA. Think on that outcome, for a minute! Europe scooped up Lincoln's War Bonds, due to newly found, Gold Discoveries, in the Idaho and Nevada Territories. Any new Coup Plotters will have to sell bonds with 20 Trillion Dollars of Debt, hanging over their heads.

The big California Gold Strike horde, had already made it into international commerce, by about 1853. So, Idaho Gold, paved the way for mobilizing and feeding, Mr. Lincoln's Armies. POTCSA Jefferson Davis's, own Confederate War Bonds, were backed by over a Million and a half Cotton Bales.

These were stranded, by the Union's Blockaders, and later stolen by Doc Durant, and a slew of Carpet Baggers, well after Appomattox. Only 14 Cotton Bales on a Mobile, Alabama dock, were legitimately Confederate Contraband.

Sometime soon, Trump will have to deal with these newbie "Copper Head" coup plotters, and then the SWHTF.

My guess is that "Legal America" will equal, "Little America", which will lie East of the Mississippi River, in the lands guaranteed to the infant U.S.A., by the 1790 Treaty of Paris, after our forefathers won their American Independence.

What becomes of the New West, will be the stuff of legends for the next Millennium, just like Legend of Camelot, arose out of the Roman collapse and withdrawals from the British Isles.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

In other words, you're planning a civil war and hope that Trump brings back slavery before it's over?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah, Claude made a mistake about FISA indictment and acknowledged it on his Twitter feed.

GREAT THREAD!!!
Tough crowd here with all the Trump supporters. But remember there are Liberals here on ATS as well.

I follow both Claude and Louise on Twitter and they have been pretty spot on with their reporting/investigations. Maybe not 100%, but pretty close to it.

While many were quick to call this fake news a few days ago because there was no concrete confirmations, the "quick to judge" crowd forgets that it can take days for a story to come together. Both these people are way ahead of the MSM.

Things are happening..... grab the popcorn.

Claude Taylor was the first to report the existence of a grand jury related to the investigation, when he tweeted on April 28th that his sources say “two grand juries have convened and…one is almost complete.” We now know that a grand jury does exist in the Eastern District of Virginia for the FBI’s Russia investigation, and on May 10th, 2017 CNN reported that the grand jury had issued subpoenas (orders to appear and/or produce documents) in recent weeks to associates of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.

“Both Republican strategist Rick Wilson and political commentator Keith Olbermann have pointed out that [Taylor] has been correct in the past on the issues of FISA warrants and grand juries,” according to The Daily Kos. Time will tell if there is anything happening out of the Eastern District of Virginia, but clearly things are on the move now with the grand jury in full swing and today’s assignment of former FBI Director Bob Mueller as Special Counsel.

Eastern Virginia Court Docket Cleared, Insiders Say U.S. Marshals Are Mobilizing

edit on 18-5-2017 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
And let's all remember - this is a developing story, so confirmation sources will take time to come out.

Ok. Here’s what I’ve learned. I’m pretty solid on most of this but please keep in mind I’m not a lawyer so if you can keep that in mind. Shortly after 12pm in the Eastern District of Virginia (EDVA) in a closed and secure courtroom colloquially known as a SKIF, a hearing was held. The Government argued before a 3 judge panel for a MOE (Marshall Order of Execution). The MOE was granted. A revised tactical and logistical plan was approved for Multiple Jurisdictions by the Court. This is a highly detailed plan using hundreds of United States Marshal Service targeting an unknown number of Trump associates. The operation commenced shortly after the Court’s approved of the MOE at about 2pm. The MOE filing and number will remain under seal until the indictments are unsealed by the Court. End.

From same source posted above.
edit on 18-5-2017 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Julie Washington

There are so many red flags in what this guy is claiming its not even funny. There is nothing to support these claims and the terminology being used is incorrect.

For example its SCIF and NOT SKIF and a courtroom is not one.

Secondly a writ of execution is an order to the US Marshals to enforce and satisfy a judgment for payment of money.

US Marshals are not going to interfere in an FBI investigation, let alone a counter intelligence investigation. US Marshals are the law enforcement arm of the courts and wont have jurisdiction in the russia probe.

I STRONGLY urge people to do their diligence and research the claims before buying into what this guy is claiming hook line and sinker. He is a former Clinton employee.
edit on 18-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Julie Washington

The only real news circulating right now is the fact that we will have Mueller taking over the investigations of the Russian collusion.

Everything else is nothing but sensationalized crap.

Is only been one subpoena so far and that is for Flynn's record, Mueller may have more issue in the coming days.

That is all facts that we can believe.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

As far as I know, a room or building can become a SCIF or be shielded to a similar degree as a SCIF, by the application to it of certain portable technologies and apparatus.

SCIF, for those who are not aware, stands for Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. These sites are typically hardened against attack and entry, have certain cyber security measures deployed in and around them, to prevent remote penetration of whatever storage mediums are contained therein, and are generally protected from every conceivable method of data theft.

It is possible to give a room temporary SCIF status, and there are also options for creating mobile SCIF sites, in the back of vans and other vehicles. So, to suggest that the room in question is not a SCIF under general use is probably accurate, but it is perfectly possible that with the application of acoustical baffles, multilayered insulation from electromagnetic assault and other portable defenses against intrusion and surveillance, it may have become a SCIF site for the purpose of this hearing being discussed.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

And on what do you base this assertion?

To be honest. " I firmly believe" sounds like a prayer to me.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MartinD28
Donald Trump Indictment: Liberal Fever Dream Reportedly Jerks In Circles

No liberal believes this story or this source.
Y'all are in this circle alone.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thank you. I was wondering why I haven't heard a whisper about this on any other site. Now we know it's just some lib's wet dream.

And dammit mods where is that Hoax tag, already?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join