It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Indictment: Sealed Indictment Reportedly Issued Against Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Swills

Oh boy, could this be true?

A FISA Court may not issue an indictment. Under Title 50, Chapter 36 of the US Code, its power to issue process is limited to search warrants. It is not an Article III court. Indictments can only be issued by Grand Juries and the FISA Court can not empanel a Grand Jury.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Its because he has 2 scoops of ice cream. Thats insane. 2?!

edit on 5 15 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

originally posted by: Metallicus

Oh boy, could this be true?

A FISA Court may not issue an indictment. Under Title 50, Chapter 36 of the US Code, its power to issue process is limited to search warrants. It is not an Article III court. Indictments can only be issued by Grand Juries and the FISA Court can not empanel a Grand Jury.

Dont try to present facts they want to believe it can happen. This is fake news everyone knows it who even does the slightest research. But they so badly have that get Trump mentality they will believe anything.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The American system, as someone just said in a comment online, is veering dangerously close to a position of handing out sentences and then finding a crime - all driven by political agenda. Saddest thing of all - 50% of people seem to be fully willing to take that very dangerous road.
edit on 15/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It is hilarious watching you people so desperate for his impeachment.

And I thought the anti Obama crowd was nuts

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GlassToTheArson
I guess this proves that obsessive-compulsive hatred crosses party lines.

It's obvious that the guy who broke this "story" has no clue how the US government works.

Orin Hatch becoming president? What's supposed to have happened to VP Pence and Speaker Ryan?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

It's obvious that the guy who broke this "story" has no clue how the US government works.

Orin Hatch becoming president? What's supposed to have happened to VP Pence and Speaker Ryan?

Yeah why this is not in the hoax bin is befuddling.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I am thinking their story says the VP is compromised, and Paul Ryan is going to be implicated in money laundering.

Here's the order of accession.

Vice President Mike Pence (R)
Speaker of the House of Representatives Paul Ryan (R)
President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch (R)
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson (R)
Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin (R)
Secretary of Defense James Mattis (I)
Attorney General Jeff Sessions (R)
Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke (R)
Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue (R)
Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross (R)
Secretary of Labor Alex Acosta (R)
Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price (R)
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson (R)
Secretary of Energy Rick Perry (R)
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos (R)
Secretary of Veterans Affairs David Shulkin (I)
Secretary of Homeland Security John F. Kelly (I)
(R) = Republican, (I) = Independent
Secretary of Transportation WOULD be in line ahead of Secretary of Energy, but Elaine Chao is not a natural-born citizen.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: laughingdog

We probably are going to see him impeached. He's a train wreck of a leader.
Or he's going to just up and quit.
The writings on the wall.
You have some serious issues if you think President Trump is going to be impeached. You have to have a reason for impeachment.
So far I see zilch , zero, nada evidence showing he has done any wrong. You just can't impeach a president because you don't like him...or fear him...fear,that's the ticket!

P.S. This OP should be assigned to the HOAX bin!

edit on 15-5-2017 by laughingdog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee
Heh. So now we're assuming that the Speaker is laundering money?

Are we sure this isn't just someone's wet dream, that accidentally got copied into a tweet?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Yeah why this is not in the hoax bin is befuddling.

Agreed its fake news but now thats i guess common. The news networks dont even bother to verify things its all anonymous sources making accusations. There no longer exists journalists just pundits.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

a reply to: D8Tee
Heh. So now we're assuming that the Speaker is laundering money?

Are we sure this isn't just someone's wet dream, that accidentally got copied into a tweet?

Mensch is a total lunatic; she accused the Russians of having Andrew Breitbart murdered on Steve Bannon's behalf. She's basically the liberal equivalent of Alex Jones.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: laughingdog

You have some serious issues if you think President Trump is going to be impeached. You have to have a reason for impeachment.

You must have some serious issues if you can't see impeachment is inevitable. Sooner or later, he will be put under oath and do his usual job of presenting "alternative facts," and that will be that.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

He is right, it shouldn't be investigated, we have real crimes to solve and real dangerous criminals to catch, I don't want my tax dollars being spent on some political smear campaign any longer

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
This horse drivel is basically coming from the same perception of "he will never and could never be elected POTUS" . Well, I truly hope you get some satisfaction at continued disappointment.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
This horse drivel is basically coming from the same perception of "he will never and could never be elected POTUS" . Well, I truly hope you get some satisfaction at continued disappointment.

How long do you think Mr. trump will last if the Senate puts him under oath? Serious question.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Democrats had better turn what little intelligence they have towards winning the House/Senate in 2018, if they want to impeach President Trump. Although, I doubt they have the discipline to re-focus to constructive causes at this point.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I firmly believe he would handle anything under oath just fine. Certainly better than James Clapper.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: SaturnFX

To be fair, the Obama/Kenya thing was always nonsense but Trump could have easily earned this. The man is a pathological liar and just recently told the world during an interview he fired Comey because he doesn't believe the Trump/Russia thing should be investigated (yes he referred to himself in the third person).

Source?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Donald Trump Indictment: Liberal Fever Dream Reportedly Jerks In Circles

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join