It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I get rid of a POWERFUL Demon? (Is an exorcism possible?)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Moloch is not really into mischief...just war...

a reply to: berenike

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

I can do it for you.

I can do it for $80,000

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

I can do it for you.

I can do it for $80,000

I do remote exorcisms online for a fee of $9999. I accept Bitcoins, Paypal and Western Union money transfers.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
That's quite cheap to get rid of the same demon that owned Solomons' gold...a reply to: nOraKat

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

There are no banishing rituals found in the Bible

Did you write this in response to this?

Tempter:
2) The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram

You show your ignorance in thinking its from the bible..... and yes it is a real ritual...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

in reality their is no gift of Priest in the NT. The RC feels it has replaced Israel that is why the fantastic Cathedrals called the House of God, while the NT teaches us The believer is the Temple of the Holy Ghost. Most RC's put Mary a little higher than Jesus in their worship of her or as a Mediatrix between us and Jesus. While the Bible says we have direct access to the throne of Grace in time of need.

The priesthood belongs to Israel not to Gentiles. The verse that states "we are priest and kings is to Israel int he context of the book in which is is written. We are the Body of Christ.

BTW it is Jesus that Banishes Devils no a man it is God that keeps it away because of Jesus not that we have done anything of our own. Yes by faith and through faith in him who saves us, Jesus Christ.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

the first one is what I was refering too, I think you know that, and the fact that there is no rituals of such in the Bible AT ALL.

Pentagrams have to do with devil worship and the so called metaphysical. So using a devil to cast out a devils is impossible because the house is divided cannot stand. In this case it would be a substitution of one devil for another devil (the lesser).

Better off just Crying out to Jesus Christ.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
That's quite cheap to get rid of the same demon that owned Solomons' gold...a reply to: nOraKat

So this demon, who owned Solomon's gold millennia ago, finds itself in the 21st Century with all the novelties it has to offer and decides that there's just one item it has to have?

That 'item' being you...

Did it have some sort of epiphany to put it off the acquisition of great riches? Perhaps hear The Beatles singing 'Can't Buy Me Love'? Or are you just too damned cute?

At this point I'm sticking to my guns. We're dealing with mischief. I can easily understand why a mischief demon (or more likely an imp) would be attracted to you.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Only way to get rid of a powerful demon is to call on an archangel. But you need to know the demon's name first so you know which archangel to use.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Pentagrams have to do with devil worship and the so called metaphysical.

hahahaha - you know nothing about pentagrams

Rituals and traditions are a hindering of the Holy Ghost

You also wrote this - your understanding of spiritual matters are "your traditions". You have your own flavour of the Christianity, which is fine; don't presume that you know what goes on outside your limited worldview.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
grow up

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I was into Metaphysical and Masonic rituals. My book of choice in my BC days was Manley P Hall's book "the secret teachings of all ages" in there are not just the uses of Pentagrams but of other Hexagrams, Octagrams, Sectagrams. I was a member of the Church Universal and Triumphant personally under Elizabeth Prophet's tutelage for 12 years, I was into all this type of New Age teachings for over 20 years.

I know more than you think.

edit on 15-5-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Good for you, you saw the light; you still claim that pentagrams

Pentagrams have to do with devil worship and the so called metaphysical

thats why I say you're still ignorant

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Anything not laid out in the word of God is not of God. It is superstitious, fleshly and devilish. They are associated with witchcraft and that with the devil.

If you would look into the book I sourced above you will see what I say is true. So until then you are the ignorant one.

edit on 16-5-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Hah...keep reading your book thats edited by those who want to hide the truth from you.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

The Bible I hold in my hand has all the words of God in it and is preserved of God himself as stated he would in Psalm 12:6, 7.

As far as the book I sourced above on pentagrams and other grams you never read it so your until then you have no truth on the matter of pentagrams.

I don't think you would know the truth if it bit you one the nose.

edit on 17-5-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

A lot of slutty easy girls have a pentagram tattoo or a triangle with eye in it from what I have seen.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I've got a demon that is very powerful...I want rid of it.

Having much experience with demons, there is no man that can cast a demon except by the authority of Jesus. Some demons will buffet the flesh such as Paul had buffet him and some will possess the flesh such those that were cast from Mary Magdalene.

Nevertheless of whether a demon or some demons are involved, it is all by the perfect will of Jesus. There are some that are given the gift (authority) to cast demons out of flesh but that must be be accepted with caution and medical assurance that the person is not suffering from physical ailments.

There are also some demons with great strength that cannot be cast out of flesh with out fasting and naturally prayer. Paul's spirit was filled with the Holy Ghost but his flesh was buffeted to keep him aware of his Christ Jesus and followed him the rest of his life.

So what I am saying is that if the demon possess you then get a physical examination first and proceed from there. If a demon is afflicting you then seek out a man/woman of Jesus and where two or more are gathered in the name of Jesus, there will be Jesus and your answer. Pray for a greater measure of Faith and Jesus will give you that Faith.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

A lot of occultic designs are an attraction to many. Tattoo's would be one of those signs that people like them. Some use them to put fear in others knowing the occult affect it has. Any power anyone thinks it has are put into it by their own thinking, that is how superstitions work. Kind of like those who believe that a black cat crossing your path will cause you bad luck.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Our Lord Jesus Christ, we come to you not in our own strength or righteousness but in yours, to ask that you would hear our prayers for gell1234.

We ask oh Lord Jesus you rebuke this strong devil, bind it, silence it and remove it from the presence of our friend. And Lord at your rebuke not allow it to return.

We ask Lord Jesus you lead the heart of Gell1234 to know you as their personal Lord and Saviour, to recognize their sin has been nailed to your cross and that you have bore the penalty of their sin upon the cross by dying there on, and have paid their sin debt in full.

We pray that from this point forward gell1234 would recognize that you are their Saviour and would no longer live unto sin but unto your righteousness which upon their faith in You will be given them freely along with the Holy Ghost as a seal unto the day of redemption.

All this we pray not in our power but in your mighty name.

AMEN!

Bloody 'ell! Has ATS become a bleeding chapel while I've been away?!? I don't know about the others here, but I am seriously annoyed by this crap. This is a place for conspiracies, not a place for prayer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join