It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I get rid of a POWERFUL Demon? (Is an exorcism possible?)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Has it told you it's name? What did you do to Attract it? If it's truly Malevolent it's probably never been earthly born , Where is the entrance it's using?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Last time I checked, this was supposed to be a powerful demon? In demonology, powerful typically mean old. As in ancient. In order to provoke such an entity and banish it to Hell, you need a few more remedies than your naive mash-up of a prayer.

Firstly, you'll need to know the demon's name, and when you do you must bind it and banish it, meaning you must guide it back to its time and have it kicked royally in the arse down to Hell. The Roman Rite of Exorcism I mentioned lists several saints for instance, (compared to more religiously neutral rituals, naming greater or lesser demons), and these will-- in their time-- deal with these entities and sort of pass on the demon to the next saint in line, and have it pissed off backwards in time until it's gone as far back as the Middle Ages or Christ for that matter (or simply have a greater demon kick the lesser one present in his bollocks back to king Solomon and Hiram Abif).

However. You can never guarantee that ridding a person of a demon will make this person immune to demons, quite often the opposite is the reality.

Anyway, whether you go for the RC ritual or a more magical one, you need a powerful magician, or certain Catholic priests who have been trained in exorcism using a dead old ritual that even shows its good effects empirically. And last time I checked, Chester, you can't even win a simple argument on ATS-- to me you don't seem to have more magical power than a pair of oars or an umbrella. Stay out of exorcism unless you know what the hell you are doing

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

I have seen them removed from people without a name and only in the name of Jesus. Jesus and Paul all did it without knowing their name. Only one instance did Jesus ask their name but being God he already knew that. And he said of another instance that this one goes out by prayer and fasting. No rituals were ever done not magic was ever performed.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Remember how Jesus asked the menace inside the naked madman-- its name? I am Legion, the demon said. And since Jesus was the true heir to the Caesar, he had the power to command legions, so Jesus managed to pull it out and literally send it over the cliff.

Most other places when Jesus heal people of demons, these demons are common deceases, and he used traditional remedies like what seems to be keneh bozem (cannabis) and other medications to heal people of everything from epilepsy to leprosy.

There are demons, and there are demons

edit on 31-5-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

only once do we have that example but plenty more where he did not ask he just commanded they leave.

No where in the Bible does it say Jesus used potions of any kind to cast out devils it was all done by his words. Only one time in scripture do we have Jesus using mud the reason was to do a work on the Sabbath which was forbidden for man to make clay on the sabbath, no devil involved.

There is a Devil and there are devils.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

only once do we have that example but plenty more where he did not ask he just commanded they leave.

No where in the Bible does it say Jesus used potions of any kind to cast out devils it was all done by his words. Only one time in scripture do we have Jesus using mud the reason was to do a work on the Sabbath which was forbidden for man to make clay on the sabbath, no devil involved.

There is a Devil and there are devils.

Hehe, ignorance is bliss. Below are a couple of citations where Jesus among other things uses a remedy called Kollorion and another Pélos-- to heal blindness.

==> biblehub.com...
==> biblehub.com...
==> biblehub.com...

To anoint means to apply salve or oil. Christ/Messiah means the anointed and the ointment was almost entirely made from cannabis oil, named as keneh bozem (Strong's H7070 + H1314) which has been identified as cannabis by linguists and other experts.

==> biblehub.com...

Here is another citation where remedies are applied to sick people to heal them:

==> biblehub.com...

Why did Mary Magdalen bring healing herbs and oils to the tomb if Jesus was dead?

==> biblehub.com...

Also, you fail to remember the highly famed parable of the good Samaritan, who treats wounds with a certain kind of wine combined with olive oil and using bandaids etc.:

==> biblehub.com...

Looks like you failed. Again. Lying either terribly or out of common ignorance?

edit on 31-5-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

I've got a demon that is very powerful...I want rid of it.

How have you concluded this?

Did you buy the demon, pick it of the street somewhere, how did you get this demon?

What about my options of asking a church to do it? Would they take me seriously???

If you go to a church and share what you have shared with us in your OP then I think they wont take you seriously.

They will refer you to a medical practitioner, they will do so after asking some questions.

Even if the Church/Priest think you might have some sort of malevolence surrounding you they will still refer you to a medical practitioner.

That's quite cheap to get rid of the same demon that owned Solomons' gold.

OK, so you suspect you know what demon is feeding off you?

Care to further elaborate, who it is in the demon world? How you have concluded its this demon?

If you know what demon you have then there is no reason for the attention seeking.

get rid of it.

Knowledge is power.

You imply you have it, so I am really confused why you need to ask?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
OMG! people on ATS pick up demons like STD!
I wish I could pick up a Sucucubus !

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Talk about convoluting the subject.

The man born blind did not have a devil, I mentioned that in my previous post.

I do believe we are talking about Casting out devils not about healing remedies.
You claimed that Jesus used potions and remedies to cast out devils and I said that scripture did not support your claim. and you come back call me ignorant and use examples of healing to prove he used them to cast out devils.

He never never used remedies or potions to CAST OUT DEVILS not once.

You seem to make Jesus casting our devils using potions yet everyone of your so called proofs were about using remedies for healing. I never said he didn't use remedies for healing I said he never used potions/remedies to cast out DEVILS because you claimed he did.

Devils may cause some diseases but no where does it say in any of your Bible hub mumbo jumbo that he cast out devils using potions or remedies.

Talk about ignoring the context of my post.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

When does Jesus cast out «devils»? Are you talking about demons? Evil spirits? Do some exegesis and you'll soon understand that back in those days, epilepsy (covered in my post) and leprosy was seen as demon possessions, and yes, again, Jesus and his bunch used remedies for that also. One of my references is about the blind man, and back then he was considered to be possessed by a demon. Demons back then was like disease and ailments these days.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

in epilepsy and in laeprosy the Preserved word of God shows Jesus only said a word and they were healed, the old woman only touched his garment.

Only once did we see mud being made and it was a lesson in Sabbath day observance and what work could be performed.

The AV Bible show no where where Jesus cast out devils with remedies

Use an AV Bible,t he preserved bible for English speaking people. the word is devils. You may occasional fine the word spirit or spirits but they are devils as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I should not post but i will .
Demon is just a name to describe what we cant comprehend .
Having learn as much as any man could learn over 25 years I understand it better then most .
So first thing to know many of these entities are drawing to people because the person in question has a strong emotion the entities feed on .
The ones we consider destructive feed on darker emotions hate fear self loathing they need this energy to grow and will torment in ways meant to grow the emotion that creates the energy they need .
They cant be destroyed but can be driven away But no priest no words no voodoo like they do will do it .
You must face it SHOW NO FEAR and that and that alone will drive it away .
The one that followed me for 20 years and followed my family line for 150 years I knew and knew well met others who describe it perfectly .
The first time I acutely faced it i was 19 and there it sat in the seat across from me in the booth at the restrount i was at . I got up walked down the street with it one step behind me it put its hand onto INTO my shoulder and i almost fell to the ground my energy was drained so quickly but knowing if i did it would posses me I fought GET OUT GET out finly it lets go .
over the years it shows up time to time I learn and learn more and more how to open the doors from there world into ours ( thousands of them many lead to places of light . Heaven ? i dont know never ever step through any of them alive its a one way door .
anyway finly get married have kids one night 3 am my first born son screaming in the night saying a dark thing was in his room .
Knowing it was him I waited No longer a weak young man now I know and understood his power now i knew and could open the doors and forced him through .
Years go by he just gets close enough for me to know hes still around ( lightning across the ceiling things moving other spirits showing up at 1 am asking for help .
Anyway i had a bad accident and lost a eye and during my recovery he showed up ( guess he thought i would be weak )
Go in my other sons room he is standing there whole family can see him now no more hiding in dark corners the room light was on .
I walked right up to him stood right in his face and said your lucky i am in pain ( from the eye no longer there )
or i would put you were you can never return from leave now or as soon as my pain is going so are you .
Well he know I was not weak he know i could do just as i said Its not a thing you can fake )
he left and that is the last time hes come withing well every once in a wile I can feal him look from a million miles away lol .
Thing is he wates he knows soon i will face him again but not as a man I am old now older then old and will be dieing soon he knows ( heck i know soon ) he wates ( Big mistake on his part ) this baster has followed my family line for 150 years .
It end with me the last thing ill do before oblivion is deal with him in his own world he will never walk the face of earth again .
demon no just a life form that is pure energy and lives on energy . In this case it can cause humans problems Most are harmless and give back more then they take ( they all take though ) but the ones that feed on good emotions give back they even go as far as creating feed back loops ( they feed on emotions love hope care and need as much as they can get just as the ones that feed on fear and they create more to get more just like the ones that feed on fear .
The only difference is it matters to them the effect on us so they go out of there way to incress it .
If it is one FACE it show no fear and it will be drained of its power and can easly be driven away .
But if you have fear it will know its a master of finding it .
Now I guess I am a crazy person to ( why I rarly talk about it .But I am old and close to death these people here can no longer hold power over who i am ether .
Ps baster is still around my grandson feals him at 3 hes tells me ( I never tell my kids any of this btw )
he tells me something is near him i ask do you see it he says no its out there ( pointing at the window i tell him dont worry if you see it get me ill kick it but ( he is 3 after all )
I say it knows I am here and wont come near you dont be scared just get me .
And you know I can see it in his eyes he knows as well at 3 he knows ( but soon ( he will never see it )
he isnt wating for me as he thinks I am wating for him .
pS 1 am a little girl ( looked around 8 or 9 shows up scared poor chilod alone I walked her to thye door and opened it for her Some one was wating who ? i dont know but the relief on her face was payment enough .
a old gezzer once looked 73 75 maybe ? shows up just stands there looking for a few mints and goes on his way ( dont know who he was .
another dude 35 or so ( seams to have loved golf ) always wearing a golfing outfit shows up in random places ( never in any of my homes ( a field i was mowing for a farm once ( dude was accutly playing golf lol ) )
just standing around looking bord on a street corner time of day doesn't matter 1 pm always day never seen him past dark .
Dude really loved golf why he shows up for me not a clue .
Other with no faces to describe just clouds in rooms or balls of light floating across the ceiling .
But only a hand full every give me that bad vibe thous i chase off the others ill help if i can .
To any who knows as many do DONT forget this just say i am crazy its better that way hard for any of these to attack you if your mind is BLOCKED . disbelief is creating a block against them just as strong as any I could make .

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Well, I have actually done it, I know most won't believe me, how is the question.

Well first you must have the strongest faith that God is stronger than any demon and will respond if you implore him by his proper name to do so. Using just "god" fails. It would be like say yelling "help me mister" into a crowd of a thousand people.

If you want to know what that name is I will direct you to this thread I made a few years ago, incidentally I made this thread around the same time as my experience with the demon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

The man born blind did not have a devil, I mentioned that in my previous post.

Not a demon? Look up the Hebrew word for clay, it derives from a root which is also a name of a demon. This definition was lost when the NT was translated into Greek to fit the Romans. Blindness, being barren, epilepsy and leprosy etc. were all seen as demon possessions in the time of Jesus.

Strong's H2916
טִיט noun masculine mud, mire, clay [...]
From an unused root meaning apparently to be sticky (rath. Perb. A demon. From tuw', through the idea of dirt to be swept away); mud or clay; figuratively, calamity -- clay, dirt, mire.

see HEBREW tuw'

A more correct translation from its original Hebrew could read that Jesus spat on the ground and treated the blind man's demon/calamity. Then he told his patient to bathe in the sacred waters to «sweep away the clay» or more precisely, to rid him of his demon.
edit on 4-6-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko
Most RC's put Mary a little higher than Jesus in their worship of her

No Roman Catholic will "put Mary a little higher than Jesus", though some do seem to develop an unhealthy focus.

The heart of Catholicism is the Holy Trinity - God the Father, God as Jesus, God as the Holy Spirit.

Outside of that, we then have the entire community of the Church, past and present, which includes everyone from Mary to the person standing next to you in Church.

Intercession (asking Mary to put in a good word) is "a thing" but it's the equivalent to someone asking others to remember them in their prayers.

Remember, within the Catholic tradition, two important things happened in relation to Mary. First, when Jesus was dying on the cross, he gave his disciple (and by extension the Church) responsibility for her care as if he/us were her son - "Woman, here is your son". Second, Mary was chosen for Ascension (ie, did not die but was taken up to Heaven). So, while God remains always our father, Jesus had asked us with some of his last breaths to look to Mary as our mother.

Your assessment of Catholicism and it's attitude to Mary is a bit like me saying "most Protestants are snake-handlers".

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen

A lot of slutty easy girls have a pentagram tattoo or a triangle with eye in it from what I have seen.

That's either a really subtle humble-brag or you're telling us waaaaaaay too much about your internet browsing habits...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

I'm talking the way they dress. Very little clothes, lots of skin exposed makes tattoos easily visible
edit on 4-6-2017 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2017 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
a reply to: EvillerBob

I'm talking the way they dress. Very little clothes, lots of skin exposed makes tattoos easily visible

Then I am withdrawing my virtual two-thumbs-up

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join