It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I get rid of a POWERFUL Demon? (Is an exorcism possible?)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234
Are you a saved individual, through the blood of Jesus Christ and his resurrection?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Most of my life I've looked to god...never really Jesus.a reply to: ChesterJohn

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

How do you know its a demon and not your imagination?

Need more facts before pursuing the road of exorcism.

Just a thought.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

There are no banishing rituals found in the Bible. Simple prayer of a Believer is all that is needed.

Rituals and traditions are a hindering of the Holy Ghost and a burden brought on by the organized church to oppress the believers into submission to the Elite clergy class created by religious schools. All this is meant to keep the believers from knowing their place in Christ and to use the gifts freely given them by Christ via the Holy Ghost.

edit on 14-5-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Looking to God is not salvation, looking to his son is not salvation. You must put your faith in His finished work of the cross for yourself.

Col 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, [I say], whether [they be] things in earth, or things in heaven.
Col 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

If it be then the church, the believers not an organization, should pray for your situation.

We will pray until we hear from you.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Our Lord Jesus Christ, we come to you not in our own strength or righteousness but in yours, to ask that you would hear our prayers for gell1234.

We ask oh Lord Jesus you rebuke this strong devil, bind it, silence it and remove it from the presence of our friend. And Lord at your rebuke not allow it to return.

We ask Lord Jesus you lead the heart of Gell1234 to know you as their personal Lord and Saviour, to recognize their sin has been nailed to your cross and that you have bore the penalty of their sin upon the cross by dying there on, and have paid their sin debt in full.

We pray that from this point forward gell1234 would recognize that you are their Saviour and would no longer live unto sin but unto your righteousness which upon their faith in You will be given them freely along with the Holy Ghost as a seal unto the day of redemption.

All this we pray not in our power but in your mighty name.

AMEN!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

It is belief that saves.

It is obvious you have belief in the supernatural now that you have a demon terrorizing you, but you need to have true faith in God. It may not be enough to simply have someone with their own faith try to banish it. Generally, the accounts you see in the Bible of Jesus performing such feats work because they end up moving the victim to his or her own personal faith.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234

originally posted by: Tempter
There are several banishing rituals. The two.most powerful that ai know of are, in order:

1) The Lord's Prayer

2) The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.

Either one is more than powerful enough to rid yourself of the demon.

Thank you,

What about my options of asking a church to do it? Would they take me seriously???

I'm sure if you can explain your problem with a straight face the church would take you seriously.

Is the demon Moloch? I wouldn't like to see him go. ATS would be so much the poorer without these regular threads which can surely only be instigated by a top notch mischief demon.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

What you need to do is cleanse your soul. It's pretty easy really.

First you need to find some Arabica beans.
Use a grinder and make them into a coarse powder.
Put a filter in a coffee maker of your choice.
Add ground beans.
Fill the water level up to the correct level (depends on how strong you prefer your cleansing).
Put a container at the bottom to catch the cleansing fluid.
Pour into a cup, mug or any container you wish.
Add cream, milk, sugar, lemon or nothing (choice is yours there).

Finally, drink the cleansing liquid.

And remember.....

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

you are not entirely correct.

Did the devil possessed girl in Acts 16 believe before the spirit came out of her?

Acts 16:16 ¶ And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:
17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.
18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.
Notice the spirit was a he not a she?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I said that even those who did not believe in God prior came to have faith after.

But if you are possessed by a demon, then you *do* have some belief in the supernatural. If there was no belief in that, then they would be posting this in the health forum asking for mental health advice.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Alcoholics Anonymous and a drug counsellor helped my brother shake off his demons; which is my way to suggest you get some professional support. As you are in the UK, I would go and visit your GP as he/she may be able to point you towards some qualified counsellors et al.

The mind is a complex thing. I think demons are a artefact of the mind.
edit on 14/5/2017 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

non-beleif in devils does not make them any less real in anyone's life. At least this person recognizes that fact.

I responded to this because their not having faith in God does not negate the prayers of the saints.

It is obvious you have belief in the supernatural now that you have a demon terrorizing you, but you need to have true faith in God. It may not be enough to simply have someone with their own faith try to banish it. Generally, the accounts you see in the Bible of Jesus performing such feats work because they end up moving the victim to his or her own personal faith.

Remember, a tomato is a fruit but that doesn't make catsup a smoothie.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Werent you searching all things meta-physical and secret in your past threads? You get what you wish for.

INTENT is a powerful thing in itself. Whatever the means brought this upon you...the same means need to repel it.

That may be much harder with a door not only opened...but with a doorstop holding it.

You can try affirming outloud : "I am a CHILD OF GOD, and I walk in the LIGHT. BEGONE". Good luck Gell.....

MS

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I have sent you a private message, reply as soon as possible. I can help you.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

You need your own faith in order to keep yourself safe. A priest may banish the demon, but what keeps it gone is faith.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Do you have any clue what may have attracted a demon to you?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Through doing a ouija board....

a reply to: ElOmen

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
Through doing a ouija board....

a reply to: ElOmen

Welp, there's your first problem ...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Could you also explain why you're so certain that you're possessed? what are your symptoms?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join