It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Commission on ‘Election Integrity’ Will Lead to Massive Voter Suppression

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is not about illegals, no matter how many times you lie, I mean claim it is. It's about stopping democratic groups from voting which is what Republicans do every election, such as limiting early voting in democratic precincts.

Republicans are evil and traitors to America.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

It's been going on for quite some time... Here are two people that have been reporting on it extensively for at least a decade each....

www.gregpalast.com...

bradblog.com...

Yes, the pace of disenfranchisement of the poor, minorities and other non-wealthy individuals has been a cornerstone in the republican strategy for a long time:

While, strictly about apportionment, 'one person, one vote' is key to a functional democracy - one that we espouse but have never truly implemented.

It's for you to decide - should everyone have a vote (voice) or just the wealthy (loudest).

Here is an article on the subject:

www.discourseinprogress.com...

Do you want democracy (one person, one vote) or an oligarchy (rule by the wealthy) the new feudalism.

edit on 13-5-2017 by FyreByrd because: Gawd - my spelling....

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: PepeTalk
You've got 4 years to get a drivers license. Democrats bus everybody to the polls, if they're implying black people are somehow uniquely too stupid to find a DMV(which seems kind of racist) they can bus them there. I can't even go fishing without an ID, why should I be able to vote?

That ID better be free because you cannot charge a person to vote here in America. Fishing isn't a right but voting is a right do you know the difference?

So is a gun. Why do I need license for one?
edit on 13-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

MEXICO requires voter ID.

CANADA requires voter ID.

FRANCE and most of EUROPE requires voter ID.

THE MAJORITY OF COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD REQUIRE VOTER ID.

Are you claiming that most of the world is disenfranchised?

edit on 13-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Republicans are evil and traitors to America.

Could you be a bigger tool?

Answer: probably, I have complete faith in you!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Oh yeah, we forgot, Illegals will be stopped from voting, I can only imagine that California is the one making most of the complain followed by NY.

Yes, is so nice to ensure that only American citizens can vote.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

I see a great deal of posts referring to illegals voting...yet the article states that "found only four documented cases of voter fraud in 2016 out of 135 million votes cast, equal to 0.000002 percent of total votes." I'm really not sure I can make the connection here...where are all these documented cases of illegals voting? I'm all for an investigation if there is substantial evidence that there is wrong doing. Yet I don't see the evidence, just a lot of angry men who are claiming it.

Hundreds Vote Illegally in North Carolina after Court Bans Election Integrity Law

Less than a year after a federal appellate court sided with the Obama administration to strike down North Carolina’s election integrity reforms, a state audit reveals that hundreds of votes were illegally cast by felons and non-citizens in just one election. Voter impersonation, double voting and irregularities in absentee ballots sent via mail also tainted the election, according to the investigation conducted by the North Carolina State Board of Elections (NCSBE). The probe analyzed records from the 2016 general election.
Dozens of non-citizens from 28 different countries also cast ballots, the probe found. “A number of non-citizens said they were not aware that they were prohibited from voting,” the report states. “Interviews and evidence show that some non-citizens were misinformed about the law by individuals conducting voter registration drives or, in at least one document case, by a local precinct official.”

Investigations are needed to see how widespread this is.
I highly suspect that if illegals voted in North Carolina, then states like California and New York are probably much, much worse.

“These kinds of stories are a feature of every election and that’s despite the fact that most states often don’t even track these crimes in a systematic way,” said Robert Popper, a former Deputy Chief of Justice Department Voting Section who heads Judicial Watch’s Election Integrity Project. “Some states admit they don’t track them at all,” Popper added.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I have to show ID when I do exams at university. There is no reason why voters do not show ID when they vote at the booth.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yea, I didn't think you have the mental faculties to answer that one.
Derp, Trumps orange!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: PepeTalk
You've got 4 years to get a drivers license. Democrats bus everybody to the polls, if they're implying black people are somehow uniquely too stupid to find a DMV(which seems kind of racist) they can bus them there. I can't even go fishing without an ID, why should I be able to vote?

That ID better be free because you cannot charge a person to vote here in America. Fishing isn't a right but voting is a right do you know the difference?

They are. The only way to not get one, is to not be intelligent enough to read the directions or find your way to the state office to get the free id.

Excuses for this one are just not around. Stupidity doesn't count, there are people in place to help those not smart enough to do it on their own. Let me know if you need a link.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
I have to show ID when I do exams at university. There is no reason why voters do not show ID when they vote at the booth.

We use id for everything except voting odd when you think about it. I cant get a beer without an ID but one of the most important things electing representatives nothing. If your against showing ID i have come to the conclusion you know a lot of illegals and dead vote and dont want to stop it.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So many people ... starving, dying, homeless ... because they can't figure out how to get an ID in order to claim their government assistance ...

I mean, they must be since you have to have it in order to get all that stuff and we've already established that just having one once every four years to vote is too much of a burden, how on earth can we expect the poor dears to have it every day, week, month in order to constantly recertify for their government assistance programs?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure if We flooded the country with white males then the liberals would be screaming for voter ID laws.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Is Buster also saying gun licenses need to be free? Both are rights ..

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Can anyone please identify anyone who does not have some sort of identification?

I'd like to meet them.

Who are these people who have no ID?

What circumstances would create a situation where a person has no identification?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

If minority voters get themselves all stirred up over something that does not deny or interfere with their right or ability to vote then they have issues they need to work out on their own. The legislation does not target minorities based on the idea that they are minorities. It targets illegal aliens, some of which happen to be minorities. It is very revealing, however, that only the minorities seem to be all up in arms about it...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

An old person shut in at a nursing home who has everything taken care of for them?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

An old person shut in at a nursing home who has everything taken care of for them?

How'd they get into the nursing home?
How'd they pay for the services?
How do they get medicine and treatment?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They have family do it.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They have family do it.

Even in nursing homes you need ID. They are required to keep it on file along with who checked them in.
edit on 5/13/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join