It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your know your in love when..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: eXia7

I'm similar but maybe different reasons.
Someone needs to make me go 'Wow!' inside for me to know, and I'll know, that is certain.

I could easily choose a 'love' relationship out of my current female friends, but 'in love' is massively different.

Story totally checks out. To love someone and 'be in love' with someone are a million miles apart.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

This is a nice thread. S/F. Love is a crazy thing in life. You never know when love will show up!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NwoDedispU
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

You never know in life when you might meet that special person. Age is timeless. You might be somewhere and boom that "special person" just appears.

Life works in mysterious ways.

I hope you find that special person.

Story also checks out

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Thank you, love is light and somehow it finds us.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
I am happy for those that have had that experience and it worked for them. Unfortunately, the few people I know that have had what they think to be that experience, ended in disaster for one or both parties.

That is not what prevented me from experiencing that kind of love though. I am the oldest of ten children, raised in the country, and have always been way too serious for my years. I guess I fall into what would be considered the geek or nerd category these days.

I never see what others see, I never hear what others hear, without effort. I have had more than my share of suitors. I just have had few people that could really understand and accept my personal variety of strangeness. I have had some wild moments. I have had moments that were spontaneous, risque, unreserved, and funny. There are tales that are shared with only those that are closest to me, but I guess I never opened the door for that kind of love.

Every case of crazy love, that I know about, ended in a train wreck, leaving people crippled and with a bunch of scars.

I am sure this is not always the case, I just don't know any of the other cases, outside of the fairy tales.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: eXia7

I'm similar but maybe different reasons.
Someone needs to make me go 'Wow!' inside for me to know, and I'll know, that is certain.

I could easily choose a 'love' relationship out of my current female friends, but 'in love' is massively different.

Absolutely, it is why I'm holding on for my fifth shot at being 'in love', it's amazing.
Settling for a basic 'love' relationship would be like using somebody for convenience.

edit on 12.5.2017 by grainofsand because: quote tag issues

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Maybe nobody has made you go "Wow!" Inside yet? It's been a few years for me but the OP nails it, and you'll know when you look into the eyes of that person.
As I said, only happened 4 times in my life, but out of countless interactions, oh I knew.

*edit*
It's always in the eyes with me, instantly.
2 blue and 2 brown I've been head over heels in love with in my life.
...I'm noticing blue at the moment, but I'm biased.
edit on 12.5.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think I am falling in love with a girl... this badgers been a bachelor for years... the last sunshine turned supernova and I came out with a hell of a tan. I hope this time we go supernova again because gawd daayum!!! Its worth it!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Sorry I messed up the quote in that reply, they are my words incorrectly quoted, I'm on a crap phone with fat thumbs lol

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Ah that's a nice story

If you're feeling it then chase that feeling.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

you may have an idea but again met her getting breakfast... I am a dirty nasty welder met a girl serving me breakfast. developed a school yard crush in Polaroid minutes... months later her friend came to me and said to me she was scared to talk to me cause she likes me, lol I thought she hated me even though I thought she was cute it turned out she liked me and was scared to come around me, I am 31 and never thought sh1t like that happened

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123

originally posted by: Groot
When I am totally comfortable with them and just hang with them all the time.

We have been living together for 3 years and got married a few months ago.

Not one single argument yet.

Yes this is 100% true! And not to be confused with the frienzone

Like my best friend with totally hot sex !

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Oh I should clarify, I am a slut when outside of 'in love' zone.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The sun cracking over the horizon, early morn. No wind, low humidity and a perfect 70 degrees. The start of spring with the birds singing.

Biking season is here.

Love

Wait, I didn't do this right did I?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
"You know you're in love when" you want to become a better person and you put your partner's needs before or at least equal to your own.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

It's a feeling for sure.
A feeling I've known 4 times in my life.
The OP nailed it.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

love and sex complicate me, I was surprised when i met someone that impacted me like I was a boy again. Legit crushing like a school boy and now shes mine and now things are complicated, for example cant fall asleep with a beer in my hand, have to actually fold my laundry and not drape that over chairs to stay wrinkle free... good girls make me fold clothes, its so complex, I come home dirty in metal and she wants to wash my face before I shower, I don't want to touch her cause Id get her dirty. school yard

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

you get you some my friend

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NwoDedispU

Thank you, love is light and somehow it finds us.

That is what happened to us. I met her online. I knew her mind , her heart and her spirit before I even saw her face and met her in person.
That closed the deal for the both of us.

It was beautiful, and has been ever since.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Lol agreed!
I'm used to my own man-cave rules, but if I bump into the "Wow!' girl I'll know instantly and engage in a man-cave policy review immediately.
Some things we know as human animals.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join