It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your know your in love when..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Knowing instantly is the connection

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
When they rip a mastadon fart and all you think is; "hmm, baby needs less protein" or your on acid at an epic TOOL concert. Leave said concert spend 3 hours in parking garage tripping guerrilla balls in a stairwell unable to find the car. Finally locate car, spend 2.5 hours on acid in the rain on the bay bridge to a 30min location. Conjuring hallucinations to navigate unscathed. Acid so aggro partner literally #s pants. See UFO till you land a hotel room. Bathe your partner down. Shower yourself and then embark on psychedelic lsd sex. His imaginary lizard scales licked by your funnel pores. Every body cell in orgasm. Every neuron in binary shock. What the vessels feel. What the eyes witness. Like sand granules mere polaroids of scenes in billowed suspension. You both recant your evening as a team building scavenger hunt. Trust fall into the quantum. Scattered into a million morsels, emerge individualistically in laser pin self reflection yet in a kinetic karmic osmosis. Dancing bleeding bones nude and perfect with all our Frankenstein esque stritchery. Like merit badges. Interchangeable terrains of sober day to week camouflaged as worker drones. Or the spatial amphebious trip into our subconscience. Push past or into riptides of what they manifest. Buddy system safety first then team work. Even if its to save each other or ourselves. Any divergant perspectives a syllabus of unveiled truths needed to dull our fangs. Growing pains bemoaned yet stoically noted. '___' to taxes. Triumph to deconstruction. In still silence to a chopsuey of verbosity a tango into a waltz of angular thoughts. Till the finite by organic or life based catalysts. Free of judgement fear sovereigned. Happy to have collided mingled trajectory within time's elliptical ellipsis. You know your love when you know yourself be it polar opposite or not. Each mole will match a freckle. You know when youve met them you can spot them by the snag within your soul. I'm blessed to sleep beside my partner. Vice versa. Lol when we die we will return as sea otters playing peak a boo in the vast sea. Much like we've always done. Or may be matching earthworm jungle gyms in cemeteries. Whatever state or condition you will kiss in the middle. Bicker, fortify. Nag and then remember to revere. As long as you never forget. Like a tattoo against your spine. Personally I can't decide if we are genetically disposed. Bio encrypted templates. Pheromone magnetism. Cupid's Olfaction. Accidental interferences. Or if in fact we mystically expel neo glow bread crumbs across the cosmic floors shadowed by immobile inky singularity longing both its emancipation yet inevitable return. Maybe solely beneath the restraints of entropy gain capacity of connectivity. This proclivity doubling as a parallel portal in its looking glassed lens. Both a weathered embryotic cocoon and a plexi glass tomb. Truth and testing of said truth only to enrich the dimensions of its composition. Role playing swapping scripts and vantage and costumes. Maybe karma leads to the next lover like a check point. Maybe you hit the bonus round after oceanic stock piles of sunken ships take their toll. That's the joke of it all. The more we become anemic in our analysis. The less we feel. Be wise. We all will go for a brutal ride one way or another. You don't need to be blind. But insightful. We need to burn our check lists and criteria. From experience, you will never see your mate coming. And when they arrive, you both be wise to love mire than ego. Evolve

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123
Your know your in love when..

Xtian? The bible gets it right when it warns never to 'believe' your feelings/thoughts, they are ego, vanity.

Love is the dissolution of ego.
The Universal solvent of the Alchemists that transforms the 'base-metal' and leaves the 'pure gold'!
Enlightenment.

True, unconditional Love is ALWAYS Known by It's unconditional Virtues; Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy, Gratitude, Humility, Charity (charity is never taking more than your share of anything, ever!), Honesty, Happiness, Faith...
ALWAYS!

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I love my girlfriend muchly but the man cave is not going anywhere under any circumstances. I am quite frankly appalled that some of you take the sacred oath of manhood so lightly.

Your penance shall be to haphazardly build some form of alcohol dispensary immediately as a weekend pet project and put a lock on the f***** door.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Lol my mancave ain't going anywhere!
I recently set my nearly 20 year old son up in his own mancave as well, the time had come.
Rented house next door became available so perfect for keeping an eye on things.
He has entertained many young ladies since becoming keeper of a cave...although I'm not sure if love is the correct descriptive term...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigohues
When they rip a mastadon fart and all you think is; "hmm, baby needs less protein" or your on acid at an epic TOOL concert. Leave said concert spend 3 hours in parking garage tripping guerrilla balls in a stairwell unable to find the car. Finally locate car, spend 2.5 hours on acid in the rain on the bay bridge to a 30min location. Conjuring hallucinations to navigate unscathed. Acid so aggro partner literally #s pants. See UFO till you land a hotel room. Bathe your partner down. Shower yourself and then embark on psychedelic lsd sex. His imaginary lizard scales licked by your funnel pores. Every body cell in orgasm. Every neuron in binary shock. What the vessels feel. What the eyes witness. Like sand granules mere polaroids of scenes in billowed suspension. You both recant your evening as a team building scavenger hunt. Trust fall into the quantum. Scattered into a million morsels, emerge individualistically in laser pin self reflection yet in a kinetic karmic osmosis. Dancing bleeding bones nude and perfect with all our Frankenstein esque stritchery. Like merit badges. Interchangeable terrains of sober day to week camouflaged as worker drones. Or the spatial amphebious trip into our subconscience. Push past or into riptides of what they manifest. Buddy system safety first then team work. Even if its to save each other or ourselves. Any divergant perspectives a syllabus of unveiled truths needed to dull our fangs. Growing pains bemoaned yet stoically noted. '___' to taxes. Triumph to deconstruction. In still silence to a chopsuey of verbosity a tango into a waltz of angular thoughts. Till the finite by organic or life based catalysts. Free of judgement fear sovereigned. Happy to have collided mingled trajectory within time's elliptical ellipsis. You know your love when you know yourself be it polar opposite or not. Each mole will match a freckle. You know when youve met them you can spot them by the snag within your soul. I'm blessed to sleep beside my partner. Vice versa. Lol when we die we will return as sea otters playing peak a boo in the vast sea. Much like we've always done. Or may be matching earthworm jungle gyms in cemeteries. Whatever state or condition you will kiss in the middle. Bicker, fortify. Nag and then remember to revere. As long as you never forget. Like a tattoo against your spine. Personally I can't decide if we are genetically disposed. Bio encrypted templates. Pheromone magnetism. Cupid's Olfaction. Accidental interferences. Or if in fact we mystically expel neo glow bread crumbs across the cosmic floors shadowed by immobile inky singularity longing both its emancipation yet inevitable return. Maybe solely beneath the restraints of entropy gain capacity of connectivity. This proclivity doubling as a parallel portal in its looking glassed lens. Both a weathered embryotic cocoon and a plexi glass tomb. Truth and testing of said truth only to enrich the dimensions of its composition. Role playing swapping scripts and vantage and costumes. Maybe karma leads to the next lover like a check point. Maybe you hit the bonus round after oceanic stock piles of sunken ships take their toll. That's the joke of it all. The more we become anemic in our analysis. The less we feel. Be wise. We all will go for a brutal ride one way or another. You don't need to be blind. But insightful. We need to burn our check lists and criteria. From experience, you will never see your mate coming. And when they arrive, you both be wise to love mire than ego. Evolve

If that is original, wow. Your first post in 2 years.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Lol my mancave ain't going anywhere!
I recently set my nearly 20 year old son up in his own mancave as well, the time had come.
Rented house next door became available so perfect for keeping an eye on things.
He has entertained many young ladies since becoming keeper of a cave...although I'm not sure if love is the correct descriptive term...

Haha love can be fleeting.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Lol true, and much more opportunity to find that love now he can say "Do you wanna come back to my place?" Instead of "Do you wanna come back to my dad's place?"

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

aww bless....my heart almost did a little dance

I think there is an awful tendency to feel you should be in a relationship and therefore become quite desperate...I know I did and it didn't end nicely at all. Tried online dating....NEVER again...omg the weirdos! And I thought I was strange! I've seen friends and family going through that wonderful love thing to the point of licking a picture of their beloved on their phone....I would like to know just how that feels I must admit...to be so utterly besotted by someone and have it returned. I usually end up feeling far more for them than they do for me or end up being their mother/nurse/bank manager/atm machine/psychologist

I'll stick with my chihuahuas and my kids...they love me ...I think! (although not sure about the chihuahuas..they just peed on my bed! little gits)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Lol, I tried Internet dating once, couldn't get into it, felt like shopping on eBay, not real.
For me it's about that first meeting, the look in the eyes, the scent, pheromones, electricity if you like.
Attraction is instant face to face for me, that spark which a Skype call will never ever fully replace due to the tiny nuances of facial expression and real eye contact.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

You are in love when he or she is able to break your heart..

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
For me, it´s when you give your 200% without any complaints or even second thought to get his/her 10% - and still feel afterwards that you could and should do a bit more to "pay for her generosity".

I also recognize it from the feeling when you think about losing her/him (or her not existing at all) and you´re surrounded by this enormous wall that is simply impossible to climb over or dig under. In a world where she doesn´t exist there is just
this enormous black void. It´s not just "a piece missing from your heart" but your whole world missing.

Ironically enough, this type of people are the surest ones to break your heart into so many pieces there is no fixing it, ever. For the next love there is just this pile of dust inside you that used to be your heart, so you feel there is less and less to give even if you would like to for this new person.

How do I know this? I just turned 40 tonight, and with all this dozens of people and family around me all I can think is how the only person I really wanted to be here is not - and haven´t been for the last 10 years. Even the silly piece of dust that used to be my heart is aching and it´s next to impossible to smile outside for the people who have no idea. When I am done, I go to my car, cry alone for 20 minutes and drive back home hoping he is well, happy and healthy.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PilgriMage

that's not love...that's submission

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PilgriMage

For me, it´s when you give your 200% without any complaints or even second thought to get his/her 10% - and still feel afterwards that you could and should do a bit more to "pay for her generosity"

I am sorry but if this is love, then I want no part of it.

I think I understand what you are trying to say, but my idea of love is a bit more equitable. It involves sharing, not giving or taking.

Of course, that is probably why I have not found the right guy yet; maybe I have unrealistic expectations.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think it looks the same from the both ends, when it´s mutual love. The point I (tried to) make is that you are willing to go way over your normal comfort zone to make it better for the other. Was not implying the situation should be so that only one makes the effort. Rather it makes you much less selfish and willing to change things about yourself you thought are not even possible to change.

At least personally the reason I have embettered myself has been pretty much because of love. Wanting to be better myself for someone.

But then again, outcome can be anything whatsoever.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Of course it is. Willful submission to love, I´d say. Then again, it´s me and my experiences, I am not here to tell anyone their views of love are wrong or better or worse than mine.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Proper English helps greatly..

Just Saying.

Never mind.
edit on 14-5-2017 by JugHead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JugHead

Yeah never mind, everyone else understood the OP.

(post by JugHead removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join