It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Liberal Democrats Would Legalise Selling and Growing Cannabis if Elected

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex After the last time, when they sold out every single principle at a sniff of power I wouldn't believe them if they said the sky was blue.

If you want to decrim weed you are much better voting green or something. Lib dems will toss away that promise the moment it becomes burdensome.

There's more chance of the Ulster Unionists voting to make the Pope's birthday a bank holiday.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It was once said "every time a politician opens his mouth a lie comes out" . Promises from politicians to get your vote reminds me of the promise " vote brexit and we'll give the NHS billions" andhow did that turn out.
Truebrit, I have to agree with you fully but what gets my goat is all these insane idiots who keep spouting "I'm not voting Labour because I don't like Corbyn".
Corbyn is not the whole Labour party, he is just the figurehead. They are not his personal policies but the parties, though he might agree with them.
Cannot these people see what 5 years of Tory rule will do to the country as a whole, because if they get in they WILL stay for the full term and god help us if they do.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join