It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Trey dosen't want the job. Can't really blame him. He knows whats in store for the WH.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trey dosen't want the job. Can't really blame him. He knows whats in store for the WH.

www.rawstory.com...

Or it could be he feels he doesnt have the background to hold the position. I think he would have been a good FBI director or Attorney General.

As for your comment whats in store for the White House?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: olaru12

www.rawstory.com...

Or it could be he feels he doesnt have the background to hold the position. I think he would have been a good FBI director or Attorney General.

As for your comment whats in store for the White House?

After the independent investigation, I think impeachment is a distinct possibility.

And this kind of BS isn't helping Trumps cause...

www.washingtonpost.com... /15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_trumpintel-0504pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.dc3cb6b6ed46

I think the NSA has plenty more very detrimental info on Trumps Russian connections. Do you think Russia is still an enemy of the US? What do you think?
edit on 15-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Do you have any basis to think that or just wishful thinking? If you have any actual information, you might want to report it to the FBI, cause right now they got nothin.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Do you have any basis to think that or just wishful thinking? If you have any actual information, you might want to report it to the FBI, cause right now they got nothin.

I don't need to report to the FBI, they know Trumps connections and have for years.

It's Trumps WH that is leaking info to the feds and press. Total chaos...infighting among Trumps closest aids, conflicting information being released etc.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

No if you have some additional info besides what's been told to Congress, you do need to go the FBI because as of now they got nothin lol poor thing.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

No if you have some additional info besides what's been told to Congress, you do need to go the FBI because as of now they got nothin lol poor thing.

You don't know what information the 3 letters have against Trump. We will soon enough. Trump should have never insulted the cops. They are going to take him down, believe me. down LOL

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You're aware it's a counter-intelligence investigation right? If they had found any criminal activity they'd have had to open a criminal investigation. 10 months later that hasn't happened, per very recent testimony to Congress. That's what we know. Everything you say is just wishful thinking. You're setting yourself up for disappointment.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Don't awaken Olaru12. Allow him/her to continue dreaming.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

That's what we know. Everything you say is just wishful thinking. You're setting yourself up for disappointment.

I have all the time in the world to wait for the Special investigator to go thru All of Trumps connections.

Flynn and Stone will be the undoing of Trump, with Bannon scrambling to save his ass. They have no loyalty to Trump.

Bannon will be the next one to be fired, believe me. LOL

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

You don't know what information the 3 letters have against Trump. We will soon enough.

I would wager that you do not either. The wild or "Trump" card here is; does Trump?

Couldn't resist the pun, you'll have to excuse me!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Lol there is no special investigator, and there's not going to be one.

For anyone salivating over the "wait til the investigation is over he's gonna be impeached" angle,I've got news for you:

The FBI or any other LE agency does not have to wait until an investigation is concluded if they have information about a grave threat. For example if a police department is investigating someone and finds out that person is about to commit a murder, they don't just sit back and watch because the investigation is still ongoing. If the FBI has any info that the President is colluding with a foreign government (Russia) to advance the agenda of that government over the agenda of the United States, that is a grave threat to the United States. Even if there was only evidence he colluded with them in the election, that would be reason enough to justify action because it would raise doubt about his loyalty to the United States. They would be bound by their oath to protect the US and the Constitution to act immediately, they would not have to wait for the investigation to be over. So I hate to break it to you, but this far into the investigation, if no action has been taken to limit the potential damage a Traitor Trump could do, that means they have no information that suggests he's a traitor. If you think he's gonna be impeached, you are going to be very disappointed.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

You don't know what information the 3 letters have against Trump. We will soon enough.

I would wager that you do not either. The wild or "Trump" card here is; does Trump?

Couldn't resist the pun, you'll have to excuse me!

I'll wager that you think that pun is clever and original....

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Clever? Of course!

Original? Hardly.

Care to refute the meat of that post?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It's possible that there might not be a special prosecuter but the congressional investigation will continue and the electorate will eventually see Trump in the glaring light of truth. That's a good thing. This constant trauma that Trump brings down on himself by running his mouth is taking its toll on the old man.

www.msnbc.com...

www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Cool speculation. Meanwhile the facts are there is no criminal investigation and if any collusion had been found the FBI would've had to act already to protect the country. It's really dangerous to be this dedicated to a delusion. When it breaks, and it's gonna break, it could lead to mental health issues.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Cool speculation. Meanwhile the facts are there is no criminal investigation and if any collusion had been found the FBI would've had to act already to protect the country. It's really dangerous to be this dedicated to a delusion. When it breaks, and it's gonna break, it could lead to mental health issues.

LOL, Iv'e got mental health issues alright, but Trump isn't the cause. Trump belongs in the realm of light entertainment and is actually part of my therapy. I love his morning twitters.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I hope you enjoy em enough to handle 4 more years of em because he's not getting impeached over a fake Russia collusion story Dems made up so they can sleep at night for running such an awful candidate and awful campaign that they lost to Donald Trump.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I hope you enjoy em enough to handle 4 more years of em because he's not getting impeached over a fake Russia collusion story Dems made up so they can sleep at night for running such an awful candidate and awful campaign that they lost to Donald Trump.

I really appreciate your concern but I've made plans to meet with some expat brothers and sisters and watch the demise on TV from some tropical bar in paradise.

btw, I'm not a demb, I worked for our local GOP during the last campaign in the press office, I didn't vote for Hillary and might be described as a libertarian. Doesn't change the fact that Trump is an ignorant dork.

To borrow a phrase from the right wing about Obama, applied to Trump...."not my president"

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I don't think I accused you of being a Dem? I just pointed out how your wishful thinking is highly unlikely to come true, and backed my statement up with facts you're obviously either not aware of or ignoring. Enjoy party, not sure what you're gonna celebrate though.

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join