It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who were the baddest dudes around?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
A U.S Marine.

Psh...

Russian spitznaz kill US special forces..

Not that they all are not hard as coffin nails ..
edit on 7-5-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Old western Native Americans, and cowboys, out there in those desert regions somehow not dropping like flies from dehydration alone while riding hard and warring is pretty remarkable. By that metric, endless African tribes stack in. People just dont know how good we have it in the era of plastic containers and water filtration.
Yup the Lakota were crazy hard people.. Just out matched technology wise.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I would say the early members of Los Zetas were some hard mf'ers. Most of them were in the Mexican Special Forces. Very few of those guys are around anymore.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
the vikings had to deal with scandinavia.
thats rough stuff in the early centuries.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Id say primitive people. Neolithic man beasts.

Everyone else was /is just tapping into the bad-assery of their ancestors from those times.

Hunting and living via their senses and instinct alone.

All intelligence geared towards true progress and growth.

They were like super heroes.

edit on 5 7 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Neanderthals win hands down. EXTREMELY Harsh ice-age climate. Primitive technology. Mega beasts hunting them back, including likely Homo sapiens. You can't compare that to any relatively modern culture.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
For contemporary Americans, theres only one badass I have in mind. His name...... ANDREW JACKSON

How bad was he???find out here
edit on 7/5/2017 by Brian4real because: Added link

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
a reply to: Macenroe82

I had the same response to this as you. I think it's fair to assume that a group that personally kills off 10% of the world's population and concretely changed the carbon foot print of humans by how many people were killed off. There's one legend about how the group killed over 1.5 million people in 1 hour alone.

www.zmescience.com...

I would have said the vikings had these kind of stats been taken from the Mongols.

Yea it's been too long for me to remember, but I heard numbers on the kills per minute required for that and it is just unimaginable..

With Hannible and caenna it was like 10,000+ an hour.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Neanderthals win hands down. EXTREMELY Harsh ice-age climate. Primitive technology. Mega beasts hunting them back, including likely Homo sapiens. You can't compare that to any relatively modern culture.

Except the humans at the time beat them senseless with roughly the same tech level...

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Pirates had it pretty rough being wet,drunk on rum, sun baked and surrounded by all dudes at sea for months at a time.
edit on 7-5-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Every culture has its baddest asses.

None of them could stand up to a twelve year old girl with a twelve gauge shotgun and ten minutes training.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Theodore Roosevelt.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The Celts.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Marines in WW2.

edit on 7-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
True, but your not a bad ass if you need a weapon.

Your just fighting like a little girl, that's afraid to lose.
Just like a scared gang banger.

I would take just about any garden variety MMA fighter against anyone mentioned above, including the neanderthal man.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
Neanderthal man's body was structured differently, giving them a physical advantage over today's humans. I would also infer when they fought, they fought with the intent that every blow was delivered to kill. I believe even the heavyweights of MMA would have a hell of a battle one on one with a neanderthal. Bruce Lee would be dead in under minute unless he runs away.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I found this on bad asses. It was a pretty good read.

thechive.com...

list25.com...

Enjoy.

edit on 7-5-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

I vote for DBCowboy. He once had to dress himself entirely on his own since his sad German intern, Gunther, was recovering from another well-earned beating. He truly is my hero and an inspiration for persevering through such tremendous hardship.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
True, but your not a bad ass if you need a weapon.

Your just fighting like a little girl, that's afraid to lose.
Just like a scared gang banger.

I would take just about any garden variety MMA fighter against anyone mentioned above, including the neanderthal man.

Maybe in a fight sure. Modern mma man isn't going to sleep in a mud hut warmed with ox # and ride 100 miles on an animal in the desert and then slaughter people. Not happening. Modern mma man would be crying for mommy

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TinySickTears

I vote for DBCowboy. He once had to dress himself entirely on his own since his sad German intern, Gunther, was recovering from another well-earned beating. He truly is my hero and an inspiration for persevering through such tremendous hardship.

I cried when I read this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join