It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious ‘alien spaceship’ spotted firing beams of light at Earth sparks UFO fears

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I guess the aliens have an interest in the French elections. I have no idea what it could be. Debunk away, ATSers. The direct source is Secureteam10, so I don't know their hoaxing score on this forum since I don't post in the UFO area much.

The footage was posted on YouTube by Secureteam10, a well-known conspiracy channel that posts supposed UFO sightings. In the video, Tyler Glockner, who runs Secureteam10 explains he was emailed the footage. But he said the sender did not have much information on it, except that it was recorded near Paris last week.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Secureteam is considered an hoaxer. So this will be moved to hoax forum.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I guess the aliens have an interest in the French elections. I have no idea what it could be. Debunk away, ATSers. The direct source is Secureteam10, so I don't know their hoaxing score on this forum since I don't post in the UFO area much.

The footage was posted on YouTube by Secureteam10, a well-known conspiracy channel that posts supposed UFO sightings. In the video, Tyler Glockner, who runs Secureteam10 explains he was emailed the footage. But he said the sender did not have much information on it, except that it was recorded near Paris last week.

www.thesun.co.uk...

They are known for hoxing pic's and video's​.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

www.thesun.co.uk...

Oh Ok, thanks. Now I know who to avoid.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I saw the video of this. It also appears to be the same object that shutdown a Chinese airport. Reported by China's news outlets. And also similar to one in Australia. Maybe there could be some truth to it...?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

www.thesun.co.uk...

Oh Ok, thanks. Now I know who to avoid.

I don't know them as much as others on here but they usually get put in the hoax bin etc.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I saw the video of this. It also appears to be the same object that shutdown a Chinese airport. Reported by China's news outlets. And also similar to one in Australia. Maybe there could be some truth to it...?

If that's true then it's possible theyr could​ be something in it.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

To be fair Glockner never insists his stuff is legit he's just sharing what he gets sent/finds. Naturally there's a lot of hoaxes among it, but I don't think he creates them.

This one looks like a desk lamp?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Looks like a long exposure picture of something flying past , possibly a helicopter.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Here is a video explaining it. Hoax or not, who knows. But I am more inclined to look into it when there are multiple sightings of the same thing.

www.youtube.com...

Video has an odd address and wont embed.
edit on 6-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Swamp gas.... obviously.

Honestly looks like a flash light reflection in a window.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Swamp gas.... obviously.

Honestly looks like a flash light reflection in a window.

Lol funny pic.

It does look like a flashlight or lamp but I'm no expert.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Looks like a picture of a floodlight or spotlight in the fog or some smoke being photographed up against the sky as a background. The other lights could also be regular streetlights in the distance.

Some people got a lot of imagination for making up things. There could be many real explanations for what is really happening in the pictures.

Edit: Looking at the video it is apparent it is much more sophisticated that what I had said.
edit on 6-5-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Two things wrong with this thread .. the first is posting content related to secureteam10 and the second is believing anything The Sun publishes. The sun is a crappy UK tabloid that has more interest than posting celebrity gossip news, sex related/naked female body part stories than actual real news. The sun is that bad I wouldn't even use it as toilet paper
edit on 6-5-2017 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

As far as I can tell this is Tyler of ST10 in a different guise, the plot thickens, ST10 like to expand the truth a little

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

2004 and you've never heard secure team 10 is baloney?

My face when !!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Secureteam is considered an hoaxer. So this will be moved to hoax forum.

I have wondered why he seems to simply publish what he is sent sometimes maybe real and sometimes really naively believes something like the one I saw that was clearly a large set of circular radar on a military base and he thought they were saucers even though you could see the towers holding them

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Looks like a desk lamp to me.
What do I know

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I agree that you can't trust anything that Secureteam10 is associated with, however this "supposed" UFO sighting looks a lot like the one that was seen over Hangzhou, China that temporarily shut down Xiaoshan airport in 2010:

Whatever may or may not have hovered above Hangzhou, a feverish UFO excitement seemed to grip the region. On July 14, from about 8-9 pm, a UFO was reported in Shaping Park in Chongqing. This sighting also sounds very much like Venus. But according to the Chinese newspaper Southeast Express, at about 11:30 pm on July 9, two men in Xiamen reported seeing "dozens of vertical luminous beams" in the sky. According to one witness, identified only as Mr. Wang, "At first, there were only five of them, hanging very low in the sky, but after a short while, the number increased to about fifty, and they were higher and higher, just like a stave hanging in the sky."

www.csicop.org...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I personally enjoy ST10, and dismissing everything from Tyler's channel is stupidity. He merely presents what he receives and he's no expert (who is?). So he gets it wrong sometimes because like many of us, we want it to be true so we get a little overly excited.

Not EVERYTHING is a hoax from ST10 or created by Tyler.

Just saying.

edit on E31America/ChicagoSat, 06 May 2017 12:13:56 -05005pmSaturdayth12pm by EternalShadow because: add

top topics

<<   2 >>

join