It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it angels o demons that load the dice?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

i can see that opinion would piss off people who trod on landmines

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Undoubtedly

I believe that would be included under the effect of other peoples free will on your life.

This brings to mind the story of Joseph. His brothers cast him into a pit and then sold him as a slave.

he said upon reuniting with them years later, in a position of power, from which he could save them and their families from a great famine.

"But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive." Genesis 50:20

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, if you aren't pleasing your guardian angel, it will punish you till you get things right. Angels both help and punish people. They are the authors of this reality we live in.

There is my thought. I don't think that God himself does all things by himself. I assume there are exalted beings with authority to act on his behalf. Sort of like generals.

When I think of God I tend to think of angels in authority acting on his behalf as well as God himself.

God is the great consciousness, the collective consciousness of everything that exists. His sons the Angels are properties of god, representations of the the main being. One part of god may test us, one may destroy us, one may steer us to fall in love with someone. God would be a being sort of, an energy of consciousness of everything that exists. Right down to the plants and bacteria and fungus, everything we name has consciousness. It actually has consciousness before we name it, but naming something is based on our comprehension something exists in our reality.

The earth has it's own collective consciousness, this is a part of the whole collective consciousness or basically the earth is a part of god. If you took one millivolt from every living cell here on earth, how much power could you get. What if the Messiah is someone who can link to this great force that powers the angels, you would only need a tiny fraction of the link energy to do miracles. Where do the angels get their power? They just steer the power that the consciousness of this world generates. Man has been trying to get this power from god for millenniums. But the collective consciousness of the earth actually has a sort of personality too, after all all of mankind contributes to it too. Since the earth is part of god, could it be that the angels are part of earth's collective consciousness? Yes, they would technically still be the sons of god. Able to control all life either directly or indirectly on this planet.

Bacteria do not have to bite us, they can live symbiotically with us. Same with the little evolution changers, viruses, the things that attempt to create change by modifying the DNA of living things.

The more I study science, the more I find myself being steered to believe there is something controlling things and that there is no such thing as random or chance. My idea that the earth is part of god is not against the teachings, God tells Adam that anything man names will have consciousness, The earth was named by man long ago, way before Judaism existed. Just because people do not believe this is happening does not mean it isn't. Through the power of this earth, we can link to god, it is like a big signal amplifier, one we seem to be trying to destroy.

If this great consciousness instructed every microbe in your body to attack you what would happen? What if the great consciousness told every cell to stop attracting other cells in our bodies, we would just melt. I do not know the power of this great consciousness or if it could do this, but think of this, if the body was told all cells must permanently bind to the other cells by binding the calcium receptors, we would turn to something that resembles stone, it would be like super rigamortise.

Of course, I am totally making all this up to try to explain the possibility that there is a way that god really exists. I do believe in god, I just choose not to believe in religions because people try to claim their desired version of god is right and others is wrong. What is good for one person is bad for another applies.
edit on 5-5-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: droid56

i refuse to believe in angels

^ based on evidence presented for thier existence

I know a girl named Angel, she is definitely not one of the good Angels. But, if you are friends of her, she treats you decently, everyone else is open game. She likes to play the game more than to reap the rewards. People who are deceivers often prize their ability to deceive more than gain wealth.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

TextI am totally making this all up as I go. It just seems to me that if the guardian let you go astray, he would not be doing what is in the best interest for you.

From my understanding a guardian angel doesn't interfere with free will but continues to lovingly pray for the salvation of those they are asked to guide.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

You believe in God, but not angels and demons? Sounds like you're cherry picking whatever scripture you relate to. Nearly every spirituality, religion, or mythos in history has their versions of Angels and demons.

For me, they are undeniable. But for most folks in this thread, you guys have to drop the whole malevolent spirit act with demons. History has twisted the etymology. Demons suffer the full spectrum of archetypal disposition, ranging from the pure benevolent to downright evil.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

TextI am totally making this all up as I go. It just seems to me that if the guardian let you go astray, he would not be doing what is in the best interest for you.

From my understanding a guardian angel doesn't interfere with free will but continues to lovingly pray for the salvation of those they are asked to guide.

If it isn't my guardian angel who has saved my life in the past, who is it. I have experienced some things where I should be dead, sliding sideways off the corner of the road doing over a hundred, at the edge of a steep cliff looking at the trees coming at the car, and all of a sudden all sideway motion quits on the gravel, all inertia that way disappears and it is like someone changed this and we just went forward around the corner again as if the car was being pushed away from trouble.. That was impossible by the laws of physics. Now, I did not know what to think about that at the time, I just knew that something incredible was happening.

I also will never ever try to call upon anyone who has just died again and will never ask for any sign that it is working. I had all my relatives spooked to hell, including myself as a smoldering fire in the fireplace roared high and a candle flame grew from an inch to over five inches tall within seconds after asking for proof. Within seconds, the lights went on, everyone was spooked, most of the people actually left the gathering we had for the after funeral dinner we had at my mothers house for my aunt shortly after that. At least fifteen of us teenagers and kids were downstairs trying to contact my aunt.

I have had other things happen where I seemed to be protected during my life from being killed, who was protecting me, how come so many people who wronged me died or got tossed in prison after they wronged me, totally unrelated to the issue. I guess it was since they screwed me, they screwed others and they took revenge, I didn't have to.

Chaos attracts chaos, you reap what you sow.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

If it isn't my guardian angel who has saved my life in the past, who is it. I have experienced some things where I should be dead, sliding sideways off the corner of the road doing over a hundred, at the edge of a steep cliff looking at the trees coming at the car, and all of a sudden all sideway motion quits on the gravel, all inertia that way disappears and it is like someone changed this and we just went forward around the corner again as if the car was being pushed away from trouble.. That was impossible by the laws of physics. Now, I did not know what to think about that at the time, I just knew that something incredible was happening.

I also will never ever try to call upon anyone who has just died again and will never ask for any sign that it is working. I had all my relatives spooked to hell, including myself as a smoldering fire in the fireplace roared high and a candle flame grew from an inch to over five inches tall within seconds after asking for proof. Within seconds, the lights went on, everyone was spooked, most of the people actually left the gathering we had for the after funeral dinner we had at my mothers house for my aunt shortly after that. At least fifteen of us teenagers and kids were downstairs trying to contact my aunt.

I have had other things happen where I seemed to be protected during my life from being killed, who was protecting me, how come so many people who wronged me died or got tossed in prison after they wronged me, totally unrelated to the issue. I guess it was since they screwed me, they screwed others and they took revenge, I didn't have to.

I do believe guardian angels help us in many situations.. as well as God allows us to experience some situations for growth. No slave is greater than his master and many treated Jesus horribly. Wasn't a reap what you sew situation and many in life aren't. In fact many with malicious and selfish intent continue to reap rewards in this journey called life, and you only have to look at the world of politics to see that fact.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I do believe guardian angels help us in many situations.. as well as God allows us to experience some situations for growth. No slave is greater than his master and many treated Jesus horribly. Wasn't a reap what you sew situation and many in life aren't. In fact many with malicious and selfish intent continue to reap rewards in this journey called life, and you only have to look at the world of politics to see that fact.

Well, you can't blame the politicians, they are focusing on a verse from the bible. biblehub.com...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

When I had a house on Oak Island, NC. I lost the keys to my jeep. Looked all over the house. The birds that usually sang outside got quiet, and I thought quietly in my mind to the birds to start singing again when I got close to the keys.

I went back to the Jeep to look there again. As I climbed the steps to the porch the birds started singing. I looked under the steps in the weeds. The keys were there. Without the birds I never would have found those keys or realized how they wound up there. They fell out of my pocket as I climbed the stairs a few hours earlier.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join