It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: conscientiousobserver
Bernie's draining the swamp commentary was right on.
originally posted by: conscientiousobserver
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Why? Because he was most likely threatened by Hillary to stand down or suffer an unfortunate accident?
originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
There is some great things about Trump's first 100 days, (which, by the way, is an arbitrary unit of measure, more custom than science). My favorite are:
- The re-assertion of the US as a global heavyweight
- with each regulation comes the removal of two former regulations
- the exposure of the fake media and those addicted to them
- the tears of the liberal elite
- and best of all, the decimation of the opposition, and the fact that we do not have to deal with the Clintons.
President Trump has fundamentally altered politics for the better, even though some are having their withdrawal symptoms.
Bernie has beef with success (not surprising for a man who couch surfed and didn't have a steady paycheck in his life until his mid 40s when he was elected to politics)..