It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's 100 days

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Bernie Sanders reflects on the failures and broken promises of Donald trumps first 100 days in the oval office. From the filling of his cabinet with the biggest crooks in business. To the disastrous healthcare plan that Paul Ryan has been dreaming of instilling since his beer bonging college days. To drastic tax cuts for Trump and his rich buddies that will require budget cuts for all the government programs the republicans love to hate.

This presidency is shaping up to be everything his supporters hoped it wouldn't and I don't understand how anybody could excuse his performance or lack thereof.

I
edit on 3-5-2017 by conscientiousobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
LOL.

The sellout 'destroys' Trumps first 100 days ?

Tell me another funny.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

Bernie's draining the swamp commentary was right on.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I would imagine there were death threats included with the lake house. Hillary is certainly no saint and I would have been happy with anyone but Trump or Hillary

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The American people prefer rhetoric over logic.

They bought Trump's rhetoric hook, line, and sinker without question.

The minute CNN started saying Trump is a "Washington outsider, anti-establishment, he's gonna shake things up in Washington," my BS radar went through the roof.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
There is some great things about Trump's first 100 days, (which, by the way, is an arbitrary unit of measure, more custom than science). My favorite are:

- Gorsuch
- The re-assertion of the US as a global heavyweight
- with each regulation comes the removal of two former regulations
- the exposure of the fake media and those addicted to them
- the tears of the liberal elite
- and best of all, the decimation of the opposition, and the fact that we do not have to deal with the Clintons.

President Trump has fundamentally altered politics for the better, even though some are having their withdrawal symptoms.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

The American people prefer rhetoric over logic.

Bwhahhahahha!

Good one.

YES WE CAN!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The only thing that really matters from the twitter in chief is his tweets during his first 100 days.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Have we achieved MAGA? I wasn't sure.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The asshole just had the balls to call a tax cut a "tax giveaway..." IT'S NOT YOUR GODAMNED MONEY, BERNIE!

So very, very glad that entitled thief didn't get anywhere near the White House. His ideas are broken and he has zero economic knowledge.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
bernie hits the nail on the head here folks. trump supporters are victims of stockholm syndrome, we were raped by the banksters and %1ers that landed us in the recession of 2008 so what did they do, turn around and elect a %1er and his banker buddies. *facepalm* the trump admin is the richest admin in the history of the united states.*facepalm*

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Too bad we found out old Bern "aint right , aint right at all"
If you know what I mean .

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Why? Because he was most likely threatened by Hillary to stand down or suffer an unfortunate accident?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

No, it was not on point. The "Swamp" is career politicians, not successful career businessmen. Bernie has beef with success (not surprising for a man who couch surfed and didn't have a steady paycheck in his life until his mid 40s when he was elected to politics)... we all know exactly what motivates him: jealousy and laziness.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

Why? Because he was most likely threatened by Hillary to stand down or suffer an unfortunate accident?

I think it had more to do with the fact that voters who were working and earning realized they didn't wish to finance Bernie's Kept Voters through even higher taxation and give aways.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Ok who do you think pays these politicians to do their bidding? Those career business men you speak so fondly of.

You obviously know nothing of Bernies history. He has been a hard worker and a strong voice for the average American since the 60's.

Whereas Trump has most likely never had to do actual work a day in his life and his only real skill is to amuse the feeble minded and short sighted by using childish antics to distract and confuse. Much like a clown at the circus.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I have worked and paid taxes since i was 16 years old and I would much rather that money go towards making sure myself and my fellow citizens are educated and healthy in order to be a productive and progressive member of society. Thus truly making America great again. As opposed to paying for corporate welfare and the military industrial complex.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
There is some great things about Trump's first 100 days, (which, by the way, is an arbitrary unit of measure, more custom than science). My favorite are:

- Gorsuch
- The re-assertion of the US as a global heavyweight
- with each regulation comes the removal of two former regulations
- the exposure of the fake media and those addicted to them
- the tears of the liberal elite
- and best of all, the decimation of the opposition, and the fact that we do not have to deal with the Clintons.

President Trump has fundamentally altered politics for the better, even though some are having their withdrawal symptoms.

Wow. Baghdad Bob has nothing on you

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Bernie has beef with success (not surprising for a man who couch surfed and didn't have a steady paycheck in his life until his mid 40s when he was elected to politics)..

Not just Bernie.

His party been whining that same old tune for over 80 years.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I'm not a corporate welfare fan, but then again I also am economically educated and honest enough to say what Bernie calls "corporate welfare" is actually little more than lower taxes rates. That's not welfare, it's just simple fair... corporations and individuals who make the money should keep their money, or at least as much as possible after being taxed to a level required to fund infrastructure, defense, and commerce continuity (the government's 3 sole Constitutionally authorized reasons for existing).

You said all you needed to when you added funding with the goal of creating "progressive" members of society. I call them Kept Voters, however, and don't want my tax money going anywhere near that disgraceful political racket.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join