It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Builds Trump's Wall! Kinda...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
Not sure the current hubs would like me hitching a ride with Augustus but he will get a kick out of it when he's sees this I'm sure- or he'll lock and load, one or the other! lmao!!!

Let me leave Kentucky before you tell him.

No ! I'm her hub, and take me with you !

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Let me leave Kentucky before you tell him.

Too late!!!! Muaaahahahaaa!!!!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

Locate me a bottle of Pappy and we'll call it a deal.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
Acropolis actually erected a wall (the irony is that red meat is linked to erectile dysfunction but that's none of my business) to keep out the vegan hoards from showing up after they are drunk and ready for fresh dancers.

Really red meat? Who would have guessed the last 500,000 years... Anyways thank God, I need something to clam it down with...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
Too late!!!! Muaaahahahaaa!!!!

Well, in that case, I'm in Louisville at the Seelbach watching people get ready for Derby.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Locate me a bottle of Pappy and we'll call it a deal.

Damn , that's a high price.

I can find cheaper strip bars down the road, with specials of two for one since it's derby week here.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Fine, fine. How about some Eagle Rare 17?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Fine, fine. How about some Eagle Rare 17?

You drive a hard bargain.

Ok, ditching the wife and meet you at the Seelbach in a few.

Oh, wait she said no and has my goodies hostage.

Sorry bro.......

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

So... we have the most strip clubs per capita of any city in our fine country (look it up, it's true)

I dont believe sources..fake news and all
Will have to investigate myself personally.

unrelated note: anyone know where I can get a few thousand dollars in singles?

You show up, I'll take you on a tour. We got a couch.

Couch? who the hell will have time to sleep?!!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

No, no, no. She meant she was going to drag the couch while she gives you a tour while you're on it relaxing.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

No, no, no. She meant she was going to drag the couch while she gives you a tour while you're on it relaxing.

Would make the research more comfortable

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

She meant she was going to drag the couch while she gives you a tour while you're on it relaxing.

They take couch surfing rather seriously over than neck of the woods i see.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Couches. Wheels. We have that. We aren't barbarians over here...

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
God damn vegans, bring down property values why doncha.

I don't think I'd wanna go into a vegan strip club. ewwww! Smells like cabbage. ewwwww!

WTF?! It's against human nature.

Oh yeah, Portland.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

So... we have the most strip clubs per capita of any city in our fine country (look it up, it's true) and we're sorta sorry/not sorry about it. But when you take in to account that Oregon bars legally have to serve food, you end up with very clique-based venues for music, sex work, dancing, etc, because you have some that serve good food, some bad, some vegan, and some totally not.

To paraphrase Shakespeare, "Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Portland, where we lay our scene, From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean".

Acropolis's owner owns a cattle ranch so naturally they aren't exactly a vegan restaurant (that would be like Trump owning homeless shelter). Casa Diablo, on the other hand, is all vegan (naturally with waaaay hotter, veggie-infused dancers) and and the two have been feuding for a while. I know, first-world problems, right? But... it's gotten insane. Acropolis actually erected a wall (the irony is that red meat is linked to erectile dysfunction but that's none of my business) to keep out the vegan hoards from showing up after they are drunk and ready for fresh dancers.

Andreas Polizos: Culturally, it’s two different worlds. It really is. They’re vegan, and we’re all about meat. That has to have something to do with the conflict.

Fey: Girls here sometimes smoke outside topless. Maybe that’s why Acrop doesn’t like us? Fey: The fence hasn’t done anything. It has only made it more of a pain in the ass. People are just walking around the fence. It hasn’t stopped the foot traffic or club hopping.

Add to all this that the Acropolis owner (Polizos) is also complaining about the type of customers Diablo brings in, the parallel between this and Trump's great wall was too much to ignore. Such a microcosm of his debauchery and failed logic.

Being a vegetarian, I catch flack from both meat-eaters and vegans. So who do I side with? The one who didn't put up the #ing wall. That's who. Another parallel.

Linky Poo to Portland's Wall

It's like North Korea on that side of the block:

Heh.

Sorry...I am having a REALLY hard time getting past the fact you have vegan strip club warring with a meat eating strip club.....the wall is the least of my concerns....

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Flint Mi used to have the title of most strip clubs per catapa. AHHHHH the good old days. Early 80's good food good drinks and great women.

Flint has died the crackheads and criminals have pretty much taken over.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

So... we have the most strip clubs per capita of any city in our fine country (look it up, it's true) and we're sorta sorry/not sorry about it. But when you take in to account that Oregon bars legally have to serve food, you end up with very clique-based venues for music, sex work, dancing, etc, because you have some that serve good food, some bad, some vegan, and some totally not.

To paraphrase Shakespeare, "Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Portland, where we lay our scene, From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean".

Acropolis's owner owns a cattle ranch so naturally they aren't exactly a vegan restaurant (that would be like Trump owning homeless shelter). Casa Diablo, on the other hand, is all vegan (naturally with waaaay hotter, veggie-infused dancers) and and the two have been feuding for a while. I know, first-world problems, right? But... it's gotten insane. Acropolis actually erected a wall (the irony is that red meat is linked to erectile dysfunction but that's none of my business) to keep out the vegan hoards from showing up after they are drunk and ready for fresh dancers.

Andreas Polizos: Culturally, it’s two different worlds. It really is. They’re vegan, and we’re all about meat. That has to have something to do with the conflict.

Fey: Girls here sometimes smoke outside topless. Maybe that’s why Acrop doesn’t like us? Fey: The fence hasn’t done anything. It has only made it more of a pain in the ass. People are just walking around the fence. It hasn’t stopped the foot traffic or club hopping.

Add to all this that the Acropolis owner (Polizos) is also complaining about the type of customers Diablo brings in, the parallel between this and Trump's great wall was too much to ignore. Such a microcosm of his debauchery and failed logic.

Being a vegetarian, I catch flack from both meat-eaters and vegans. So who do I side with? The one who didn't put up the #ing wall. That's who. Another parallel.

Linky Poo to Portland's Wall

It's like North Korea on that side of the block:

Heh.

Sorry...I am having a REALLY hard time getting past the fact you have vegan strip club warring with a meat eating strip club.....the wall is the least of my concerns....

Could you imagine a city where that's a big concern? That's why I love living here.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Flint Mi used to have the title of most strip clubs per catapa. AHHHHH the good old days. Early 80's good food good drinks and great women.

Flint has died the crackheads and criminals have pretty much taken over.

Well considering that Portland is quite a hub for a tech industry that isn't moving anywhere, I'd say we'll hold that title for a while.

Plus, we do good things for our crackheads and "criminals". We have a lot of homeless but we also have a lot of resources. The homeless flock here to get rehabilitated.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join