It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron Hernandez Illuminati Blood Message

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
So Aaron Herneandez drew a pyramid and the all seeing eye in his own blood. He also wrote "illuminati" in his own blood before hanging himself. Investigators say John 3:16 was written in ink on his forehead.

Hernandez also used his own blood to draw on the walls of his cell. 5 Investigates’ Kathy Curran has learned that one of the drawings was what’s known as the unfinished pyramid and the all-seeing eye of God.

Below the pyramid, Hernandez wrote “ILLUMINATI” in capital letters.

He also left notes for his family.

Above the pyramid, Hernandez drew an oval with rays coming from the edges. Nearby, rosary beads hung on the wall of his cell. 5 Investigates has also learned more about the letters left for Hernandez’s family. In one, he wrote that he was entering the “timeless realm” and would see them in heaven.

5 Investigates previously reported that Hernandez also wrote that he loved his family and told them not to shed a tear. Near the letters, a Bible was opened to the John 3:16 verse, which reads, “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

State officials continue to investigate his death, including whether a 2 a.m. check of Hernandez’s cell had been performed by the correction department officers on duty.

There are some people that refuse to believe the suicide.

“The family and legal team is shocked and surprised at the news of Aaron’s death,” Hernandez’s lawyer Jose Baez said in a statement. “There were no conversations or correspondence from Aaron to his family or legal team that would have indicated anything like this was possible. Aaron was looking forward to an opportunity for a second chance to prove his innocence. Those who love and care about him are heartbroken and determined to find the truth surrounding his untimely death. We request that authorities conduct a transparent and thorough investigation.

Hernandez’s former agent, Brian Murphy, said Wednesday morning there was “absolutely no chance” Hernandez took his own life.

“Chico was not a saint, but my family and I loved him, and he would never take his own life,” Murphy said.

That sentiment was shared by Hernandez’s cousin, Randy Garcia.

“Most of us are in shock. We still don’t believe that this happened,” Garcia told WTNH via Skype. “We still think there’s no way Aaron would take his own life.”

Garcia said one of his nephews posted on Facebook that he had spoken with Hernandez on Tuesday night and that “he was in good spirits, that he was — his conversation was nothing but joy — that he was thinking about his future and how he was going to win his appeal in his Odin Lloyd case, and he was in really good spirits. So for this to happen — we’re shocked and we still don’t believe that he took his life, and we still believe there’s a lot of foul play going on.”

No sure why the "illuminati" would give a rats arse about him but there you have it. In his final moments he used his own blood to draw a pyramid and write Illuminati. Let the speculation begin.

ABC 5

Vigilant Citizen

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Oh its so painful to see people say it couldn't be suicide. On one hand they are insinuating something awful happened to their loved one, OR if they are wrong, they are disrespecting (IMO) The feelings and actions of the deceased.

As for the bizarre stuff, I think people wild out when they are about to go.

-Alee

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Yep. Suicide is very hard for people to accept, all the more so when it comes from somebody that is perceived as being very strong. No bridge is too far if it means there's a shred of doubt about it being suicide.

"He's never kill himself."

Bet they thought he'd never piss away a professional athlete's paycheck either, yet here we are talking about him in prison.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
They couldn't accept that he was a dumbass dirtbag murderer wannabe gangster either...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
They couldn't accept that he was a dumbass dirtbag murderer wannabe gangster either...

That and he thought he was a prophet of sorts. i think?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Not yet clear how he died, my money is on plain suicide. One thing I am sure of, his death has nothing to do with Illuminati, or pyramids or any of the other humbug written with his blood.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Great how its everything but him just been a murdering dick head

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder
A privileged spoiled brat was given the chance of a lifetime. And blew it, making a complete ass of himself tying to live the thug life.

To me this is the kind of person that commits suicide. He was about to become a number and nothing more. Guess he couldn't live with just being number 568798774. In prison that is all you are.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I remember Vc was labeled a shill sight on ats, I doubt it
It's an interesting read
More to the story than some claim I think

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It seems plausible that it wasn't him. Jail sucks but you're allowed to hang out and conversate with the other people and you don't have to work, just waste away. But if he still had a slight chance with another court case coming his way it seems like he might still have had things to live for.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The Illuminati can't care about Hernandez because they don't exist. He was crazy. He murdered people, he was never going to get out of prison so he killed himself.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
meh who cares he's worm food.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
very strange indeed. i must say, when i first heard about his suicide, the time it happened jumped right out at me. 3am...really? i don't think that's a coincidence. the witching hour, the mocking of the holy trinity.

also, kind of odd for someone who has faith, quoting the bible, yet committing suicide, which i'm sure everyone knows is a mortal sin. contradictory behavior for sure. maybe he was oppressed spiritually, maybe he didn't want to leave prison only to become a slave to the system again.

whatever the case it's very strange, all these new facts coming out surrounding his death. and why now? you'd think these kind of sensational things would have be in the original news reports of his suicide.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

And so far not one, 'Thank you Masons for beaming suicide thoughts into this scumbag's head with your secret microwave mind control ray machine'.

Please PM me if you want to make a donation in the name of your favorite charity.

edit on 2-5-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Illuminati aren't masons. You try to scam people for money again?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
He is no different than us. He reads too.

This suicide was a well planned out and orchestrated event. He did to save the $$ he had left (for his daughter) and also a loophole in the MA law that could likely overturn his first conviction of murder.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Illuminati aren't masons. You try to scam people for money again?

Not all Mason are Illuminati but all Illuminati are Masons

How about a donation to Zazz 2020?

edit on 2-5-2017 by FauxMulder because: In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Haha they wish. The illuminati are so secret not even the illuminati know who they are.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Just want to clarify, Hernandez did not commit suicide.

He was murdered.

Carry on.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The guy was obviously out of his mind. He committed murder AND suicide and still thought he was going to heaven. Yeah, straight looney toon.

The joy his nephew heard was the joy of a maniac who found a way to escape paying for his crimes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join