It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent riots possible trial runs????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
So I was watching the latest May Day protests and something hit me. In the last few riots I've watched there is a fairly large police presence and there are group that are instigating violence with the protesters.

It was more obvious in the new May Day videos though. You had a single group all dressed in black with faces covered and even had homemade shields...kinda looked like LARPing....but I digress.

Anywho, what if these groups are taking advantage of the current political turmoil and using it to figure out the interaction of a large city police force with a protesting mob? What if they are planning a crazy big attack?

So the videos show the police and crowd following these guys really close. Now, say these guys were coordinated and were seeing how the police would follow. What if these guys set up cars or whatever vehicles pre-rigged parked up and down a street or alley? These cops and people followed them everywhere and there were a lot.

So they essentially are pulling a Pied Piper act to get as many to funnel into a shooting gallery as possible....

Anyone think these could be dry runs to test response in cities?
edit on 5/2/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I hadn't really considered that scenario, but you may have something there.

I never did buy these guys as a grass-roots movement. They are well-funded, and they are beginning to learn. I think they purposefully looked disorganized and dumb at the start.....

Honestly, I trust nobody and nothing anymore. There are so many machinations behind the scenes that I cannot figure it out. I can only hope that the police do not clump together like fish in a barrel, because they do tend to do that.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Anything is possible. However, at this point the movement doesn't have enough 'steam' to really be a major concern for local authorities. That could change very quickly when the next economic collapse happens.

Quite a few people today definitely made the no-fly list! I'm pretty sure about that..

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I think if that happened, they would be in a cold second the organization would be considered a domestic terrorist group and act accordingly. It wouldn't be cops on the streets watching them at their terrorist rallys, it would be snipers on roofs. That is probably going to be the inevitable conclusion to communism push 2.0.

When Josh taking a humanitys course on daddys dime see's his "comrade" get pumped full of holes next to him, he might re-evaluate his position on punching nazis.

Better sooner than later I think, else let the US go the way of France and the like.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
None of the protests make sense. Most don't even know what they are protesting.

I don't think the stupidity is an act, I really believe these people are stupid. The day they try anything, there will be a bloodbath. The cops won't hesitate to mow down a crowd in this climate. That could be the point, who really knows anymore.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Chilling thought. No, hadn't considered that, but very valid point! Seriously, have you considered suggesting this to the government, and/or police departments? It's a very good insight. Learn, and bait, has happened before. They are clearly organized, too, and likely aid, as it was proven the anti-Trump people were.

Really glad we live in a smaller place, and in a very pro-gun state!!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

I think they are genuinely protesting Trump winning and they don't like that.

I wasn't thrilled about it either mind you...not that I was super stoked about Hillary winning either, but my rebellion is to improve my life situation anyhow

Oh, and avoid getting a rap sheet.

Meh, youth are stupid and as of late, indoctrinated.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

That is a scary thought.

My first thought was wondering if these ANTIFA antics are being used to give reason for martial law to be clamped in place. Pay a bunch of ne'er-do-wells money to raise hell. Have them gradually escalate the level of violence to terroristic levels. Clampdown to contain violence. Control over what citizens can and can't do: accomplished.

I dunno. I'm probably overthinking it. I just don't like the direction things are going lately on many fronts.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
BLM and the Didun du Nuffin crowd have been rather quiet lately.....

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I was thinking along the same lines as Subrosabelow when I started reading this thread.

Vasa Croe, brilliant thought, a very good point, highly probable and the exact opposite of what I would think as a knee-jerk CT response. It would be the logical evolution I think now that you mention the idea. I'm not use to the idea that organizing like that could come out of a mindless angry mob and actually be effective.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

The question is....... why is it that the police let masked people roam the street?
Wear a mask to a bank and see how quickly the cops are removing it.
Wear a mask to a school and see how long before you are detained.
Wear a mask to "protest"..and you are free to harm who you wish with out any fear of being identified..... funny that

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The more I watch of the May Day protests the more I believe this is what they are doing. They are using controlled movements and paralleling the police down streets. It is only a core group of them that are doing it and it would appear they are really trying to see how to lead LEO into an area.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Chilling thought. No, hadn't considered that, but very valid point! Seriously, have you considered suggesting this to the government, and/or police departments? It's a very good insight. Learn, and bait, has happened before. They are clearly organized, too, and likely aid, as it was proven the anti-Trump people were.

Really glad we live in a smaller place, and in a very pro-gun state!!

Nah...havent thought about suggesting to anyone. I am hoping the government has much smarter people than myself watching what's going on.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

I suck at embedding, but this one is a good example. At least 30 cops just following along and as far as I can tell, not one of them ever looks up. They would be fish in a barrel if they were being led into a killzone.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
What is more likely, the protesters get what they want or public chaos ensues when the police start shooting to keep the peace?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
www.cnn.com...

I suck at embedding, but this one is a good example. At least 30 cops just following along and as far as I can tell, not one of them ever looks up. They would be fish in a barrel if they were being led into a killzone.

Yep...that is exactly what I'm talking about.

Say the "protesters" set up a street lined with car bombs and just led the police and other onlookers down a road, as they are trained to do at this point. Wait until they all get on the road together then detonate.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

I don't think the stupidity is an act, I really believe these people are stupid. The day they try anything, there will be a bloodbath. The cops won't hesitate to mow down a crowd in this climate. That could be the point, who really knows anymore.

Just like the protesters don't know what they are doing the cops don't know why they are shooting their guns! The cops just like to use their guns. Shoot guns and creating chaos is an important part of keeping peace.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The protesters sign seemed to indicate they are just young anarchists. Maybe the government should try to encourage better pay for 20 year old people so they don't riot as much. If they are so busy making money they do not have time to riot.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I think you are correct. Certain people want another Kent State situation and probably won't stop but will increase their efforts until they get it.

The matter is already beyond the level of the local police's ability. Molotov cocktails will be the left's weapon of choice and looting the method to get others involved that want nothing more than free stuff.

I'm going to assume that crowd suppression devices far beyond water cannon are being dispersed by federal forces to help stop such future attacks. Some of these devices would be the sonic machines that are relatively safe but produce intolerable pain for those it is aimed towards. These will truck and air vehicle mounted. Tear gas, the old standby, is easy to employ, but very limited in effectiveness.

I would predict that "flash riots" that suddenly appear and then disappear will be a chief tactic for them to cause spotty, disruptions. With "right-to-carry" laws the order of the day these days, these outlaws had better be very careful about who they provoke. "Flash vigilante" mobs may will suddenly appear to "help" law enforcement. Blood shed is a given I fear, because it is sought by the far left.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
The protesters sign seemed to indicate they are just young anarchists. Maybe the government should try to encourage better pay for 20 year old people so they don't riot as much. If they are so busy making money they do not have time to riot.

Well, if I was scouting a venue and a particular response I wouldn't exactly go in there dressed in my ISIS gear to do recon. I'd dress like the local resistance to blend...

All you would really need is a few key martyrs to get the crowd to follow and once they have the pattern they k ow they can direct them to the spot to detonate and take a bunch of folks with them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join