It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats say they now know exactly why Clinton lost

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

"your" party (club) couldn't give a steaming pile of rat crap about you, Repubs too.

The Clintons will burn down the world to get what they want. I firmly believe they are simply bad people.

Bernie would have named names, and called out corps. I was hoping Trump would have done the same, so far now too much.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
she thought that promising free college educations to everyone would allow her to win the blue collar votes while at the same time ignoring them.

Like that would ever happen for her or bernie.

They are delusional.

Look what you get when you pay for it now.

Imagine if it were free!

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Many Democrats have a shorthand explanation for Clinton's defeat: Her base didn't turn out, Donald Trump's did and the difference was too much to overcome.

Some of the responses in here seem to have missed this part of the article. It is basically explaining why this is false.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Give her 4 years. She will change her mind. That is the only hope the dems have of winning. (Not to sound racist or feminist) But... a minority female.

Now im the bad guy. I said it.

Plus her last name is obama. Bushs, clintons, obamas etc.

Once youre "in", you're in. She's "in".

Good as gold. Unless Chelsea clinton runs...

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
she lost because she is an ugly, bitter, VERY unhealthy, dishonest looking woman who defended her husband when he was accused of rape.

she stole the election from everyone's dandy sanders, and that is what did the party in. the dems were like, 'oh ok, this skank is evil, stole votes, but lets make her the candidate anyways...'

if the dems had the balls to do what the repubs did for trump, sanders gets in.

i myself voted for johnson, the only 'clean' candidate still. trump seems to be backtracking. klinton is a criminal, we all know that. stein, LMFAO, of course she took the sorrros money all the way to the bank, (aka not to be trusted.)

johnson was my choice, and after stein showed she could take a bribe, that choice proved the correct one.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So she didnt win because people didnt vote for her eh?

😂😂😂

Brilliant.

The woman just plain sucks and THAT is why she lost.

Now, ffs, lets move on.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The funny thing is in response to this, and we've known this for months now, the lefties are splitting their own party and pushing anything approaching a moderate liberal to the right as fanaticism has taken over the party.

Too stupid to realize there aren't that many fanatics out there. They may scream the loudest but that's about it. Still a tiny percentage.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Ah another excuse... i guess the Russia thing isnt flying anymore.

Can't it be both??

Turns out there is only like 10% of the population that belongs to the church of trump , while every one else who voted for him did so because they hoped he was a moderate and hillary was amazingly unlikeable..

AND

While all that is going on trump is making a deal with Russian intelligence to try and swing the election.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
The funny thing is in response to this, and we've known this for months now, the lefties are splitting their own party and pushing anything approaching a moderate liberal to the right as fanaticism has taken over the party.

Too stupid to realize there aren't that many fanatics out there. They may scream the loudest but that's about it. Still a tiny percentage.

Psh....

Lol that doesn't work when your out of power lol...

As trump doesn't fix things, jobs don't come back, Heath care costs continue to rise, while the GOP owns every branch?!?!

Yea I'm quite sure it is gonna send everyone running to the right.......

Lol

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
God is looking out for democrats and Hillary.

Maybe God is looking out for the Dems but Hillary sold her soul long ago. She should be wearing asbestos pant-suits.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Maybe God is looking out for the Dems but Hillary sold her soul long ago. She should be wearing asbestos pant-suits.

No, she is a decent human being who has suffered false accusations, fake news, she is a Christian who has survived persecution by xtians, a wonderful wife, mother, grandmother, and public servant.

I am hoping the democrats and Hillary sit out the next four years. Let this GOP plan play out and see if that is what the nation want. If the nation as a mojority do, then we will know and so be it, we will be a one party system and with dictator.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well technically they haven't drilled all the way down to the "why" yet.

The data shows Obama voters didn't vote for Hillary.

The next question is why didn't Obama voters vote for Hillary.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Because she was accused of murder, treason, endured days of false trial in the public eye, and heading child sex slavery at a Pizza parlor. Who wouldn't vote for the woman grabber.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

No, she is a decent human being who has suffered false accusations, fake news, she is a Christian who has survived persecution by xtians, a wonderful wife, mother, grandmother, and public servant.

I am hoping the democrats and Hillary sit out the next four years. Let this GOP plan play out and see if that is what the nation want. If the nation as a mojority do, then we will know and so be it, we will be a one party system and with dictator.

The wikileaks revelations show that she had the media on her side.... to the point of submitting articles that Hillary's team wrote. They even gave her the questions that would be asked in her debate with Bernie.
She was ill enough to collapse in public and the media just left it slide.
In any event, she lost.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Because she was accused of murder, treason, endured days of false trial in the public eye, and heading child sex slavery at a Pizza parlor. Who wouldn't vote for the woman grabber.

Did you perform interviews or have a source link for these reasons? Or are you just pulling them out of nowhere. If you just want to complain then just keep on ranting. If you want actual answers then posts like that will get you nowhere.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Maybe the whole Sanders fiasco might have had something to do with disenfranchising voters?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I live in a red state run by Mormons and evangelicals and conservatives. I am active in my community and tried to tell them without charges and convictions, its all lies. But, they just wanted that conservative supreme court pos.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bagbane2017
Maybe the whole Sanders fiasco might have had something to do with disenfranchising voters?

It surely didn't help her.
Sanders had a strong base which Hillary and the media just discounted after the Democratic Part Convention. I don't think a lot of them liked how he was treated.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes she did and I think it is a good thing. I think the next four years should be completely in the hands of the party the electorate selected. I have always believed in taking your consequences.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I live in a red state run by Mormons and evangelicals and conservatives. I am active in my community and tried to tell them without charges and convictions, its all lies. But, they just wanted that conservative supreme court pos.

Interesting. Do you believe Trump colluded with Russia, even though he has not been charged or convicted?

I'm sure you are aware many of Hillary's staffers pleaded the 5th or made deals for immunity.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join