It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats say they now know exactly why Clinton lost

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Still not willing to admit Hillary was a poor candidate. I kept telling people Bernie was the better candidate and i caught hell voting for him. Funny part is after everyone told me i was right. But i guess the democratic party cant figure it out. Hillary was a corrupt politician and it was obvious to all but the most brain dead.
edit on 4/30/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

You are talking in personal feelings. There were lots of people who "liked" her enough for her to gain and win the popular vote.
Liking someone is good for school crushes in 4th grade, but voting for pres is a tad different.

By the way I don't like her, bush 1, bush 2, Reagan and Obama-Jury out on Trump.
edit on 30-4-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well, I voted for Obama, but there was no way in hell I was going to vote for Clinton after how she messed things up and covered them up a couple of times. I wanted to make my vote count, so I voted for Trump, a vote for anyone else was a vote for Clinton.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Abysha

I don't know anybody suggesting the democrats should ignore blue collar workers. 

Hillary lost important votes when she bypassed 'rust belt' states to concentrate on campaigning with Beyonce and company.

I agree with your first part. Her ignorance killed her base. But the second party was fine unless you're racist.

It's choosing one over the other that did her in.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I agree. I think many Democrats stayed home because Hillary stole the primaries from Bernie. Her shenanigans are well documented. Bernie would have won if she did not cheat the results.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Hillary is just plain not a person people like. The votes she did get i bet were not because people like her as a person or her establishment policies. Should have had some one different running.

No more bush's, clinton's, obama's!

Speaking of that... who cares to wager that michelle obama runs in 4 years? First woman president?

What a nightmare

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: c2oden

You are talking in personal feelings. There were lots of people who "liked" her enough for her to gain and win the popular vote.
Liking someone is good for school crushes in 4th grade, but voting for pres is a tad different.

By the way I don't like her, bush 1, bush 2, Reagan and Obama-Jury out on Trump.

Some who hate her voted for her based solely on party allegiance.
If the Dem's would have ran somebody who was not widely considered to be one of the biggest bitches in the world, they might have won.
edit on 2017-04-30T19:37:28-05:002201730America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: threw biggest bitch in there

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

I can't agree entirely with that. She is likable but her campaign turned her into a corporatist robot who was too proud to reach across the aisle and too afraid to speak progressively.

I mean... #, Trump is the first president to enter office claiming a supportive view on marriage equality.

You'd think she would have seen the wiggle room she had to play with but she didn't. Instead... Just vanilla DNC.

Bernie would have stomped him because he didn't give a crap, just like Trump.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Michigan, Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and North Carolina all voted for Obama in 2012, and voted for Trump in 2016. Saying that racism put Trump in the White House is the most ignorant statement I've ever heard.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I would have had to flip a coin between Trump and Bernie. I liked Bernie, he seemed to really have a handle on how hard the US citizens are getting beefed.

If I were a dem I would still be angry about the blatant lying (coin tosses) and all the back room crap that Hillary the faint pulled.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I liked bernie until i saw him throwing his support behind hillary after she was nominated. What a sell-out phoney.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

She lost because she sucked more than Trump.

Now let that sink in.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

He lost, she "won". He is still a team player, and maybe saw Hillary the faint as a better option that Trump.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: seasonal

I liked bernie until i saw him throwing his support behind hillary after she was nominated. What a sell-out phoney.

Any reasonable person would have done the same. If he hadn't, he would have taken the sole brunt of liberal anger for not trying to reign in the "never Hillary" crowd that supported him.

It was his only way of making his influence mean something in 2020, whether or not he ruins again.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I dont think any "reasonable" person would have done the same. He ran anti-establishment calling for revolution, then supported establishment.

Sell-out coward

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Hard to have any political power if you are blamed for Hillary the faint loosing to DJ Trump.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
who knew ignoring important states, while partying with adele, and beyonce and calling millions of people "deplorables" with a history of rampant corruption, with the only option available being trump.. would make a person lose the presidential election

¯_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I would have had to flip a coin between Trump and Bernie. I liked Bernie, he seemed to really have a handle on how hard the US citizens are getting beefed.

If I were a dem I would still be angry about the blatant lying (coin tosses) and all the back room crap that Hillary the faint pulled.

I am still pissed i watch my party throw everything away. And i fear its going to take decades to recover. We put an a hole as president who quite frankly is clueless. However i will support him in his attempt because the alternative is it hurts my country.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Hillary is just plain not a person people like. The votes she did get i bet were not because people like her as a person or her establishment policies. Should have had some one different running.

No more bush's, clinton's, obama's!

Speaking of that... who cares to wager that michelle obama runs in 4 years? First woman president?

What a nightmare

Read an article today, forget where, and she claimed she had no intention to run for office.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
she thought that promising free college educations to everyone would allow her to win the blue collar votes while at the same time ignoring them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join