It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11- Something just occurred to me...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

I would like to find out if it's true. But when you have deniers of a jet hitting the pentagon, and believers in WTC missiles and holograms, it's hard to build a credible demand for truth.

The truth movement is its own worst enemy, an engineered distraction, or people milking the conspiracy cow for personal gain?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
a reply to: Informer1958

I feel like anyone, even a career demolitionist would be hardpressed to come up with one outside of that day.

This may be of interest to you.
It's only a 12 page report doesn't take a long time to read and comprehend.

Link

edit on 29-4-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
a reply to: D8Tee

a. flags are made to be flame retardant, so they cannot be burned in protests without the use of kerosene. Also, the flags are high up, and the massive heat of this flow is hotter toward the ground, because in the time the massive heat rises to that height, the mass of the flow has moved on, not allowing enough energy in the "raised" heat.

b. That tree is 75% burned. an incomplete burn doesn't really disprove the case, just says that the burn was incomplete, which would be more evident of an event of massive heat being flushed through the area, instead of a "Burning piece of debris" falling on only most of the tree, burning most of it, and not all, or destroying the tree

a. While I'm sure some flags may be fireproof, most of them are not. Your hypothetical pyroclastic flow has some interesting properties, and you are right, some MASSIVE heat if you believe it is able to melt engine blocks.

b. There's still leaves on the tree. Hot enough to melt an engine block, but not burn the leaves off a tree? ok. Again, that pyroclastic flow of yours is most interesting.
edit on 29-4-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: XeloE

No. No, it couldn't be that. Because that is incredibly stupid. Stop soiling the thread with moronic religious nonsense, when it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

You need to keep going down this rabbit hole to find the truth. The real truth. Ask yourself why Jared Kushner a Jew (oh bad word that's been ingrained into our very psyche to not belittle or ever really speak or think about) owns 666 5th Ave. NYC?

You need to read the Talmud. Look it up, then you'll understand what's been going on.

ETA: www.newsweek.com...

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 29-4-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

I can't read scripture, it shows up like a bunch of crayon scribbles for me.like every time.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Are you serious? Jesse Ventura who had navy seal training showed that it was not easy shots.

Who cares what Ventura showed for his conspiracy show. Do you think that he was really going to show you that it's possible to shoot the weapon as fast as Oswald?

Watch this, it's how people shoot when they don't have an agenda to show how it CANNOT be done.

Average time for three shots was 5.6 seconds, what was the time it was said to have taken Oswald to shoot three shots?

Like I've stated before, there's nothing magical about the shots taken that day, yes Oswald could have acted alone.

I stated last week a couple of times about seeing the film in SLooowww mohhhhtiuuuun..Well, not like that. I believe 100% that was our fist 9/11 the JFK assassination and the lies they told that you must still believe. The bullet from the grassy knoll did the damage. The Book depository Manager said Oswald was downstairs during the shooting and told that to the Warren Commission. The twin towers appear to be another big lie. GOOD OP, star and flag.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

a reply to: dilly83

I have a question, I often hear that the towers fell at 'free fall' speed.

How come then, in the following picture, the ejected debris is so far ahead of the collapse?

Oh that is easy. Explosions sent the debris out. IF it was explosions and it sure appears so to me.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Oh that is easy. Explosions sent the debris out. IF it was explosions and it sure appears so to me.

Looks like demolition to me.

The OS supporters will tell you that there is no mushroom cloud, or debris hurling over 500 feet in every direction.

It is called selective seeing. They will argue to death there is no smoke going up into a ball, and that our eyes are lying to us.

They will tell you that you have a preconceived fantasy of a mushroom cloud as I have been told, by one in this thread.

Facts are no longer important, and "opinions" are scientific facts now. You will be told, what you see in your photo is a normal thing, when a building just falls down from some office fires.

edit on 29-4-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

The fact that debris as big as there was (hundreds of tons of steel) being hurled 600 feet away from the building, means there was propulsion. That's a fact. Its undeniable.

Like when a body is found at the base of a building. To determine whether the fell, jumped, or were pushed, they take weighted dummies, and drop, push, and throw the dummies to show where they would land.

(of course they don't -need- to do this, its mostly done on tv-show investigations, because cold hard math can show the differences, in a way that's more accepted by courts)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

A picture is worth a thousand words.

It is just nonsense to say the debris falling from the WTC tower is a 'pryoclastic flow'.

The debris field is clearly ahead of the collapse, thus debunking the 'free fall' so dear to controlled demolition theorists hearts.

And again, if you invoke the 'diagonally cut' steel beams, I must ask you, why was the collapse top down?

This does not look like an exploding building to you ?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: D8Tee

You guys don't get it. The dust cloud on 9/11 was not a cloud of super heated deadly gas moving at high speeds. If the only criteria for "pyroclastic like" is visual then every dust cloud should be deemed a pyroclastic flow.

For one to support the OS, one must ignore credible evidence. Many cars parked safely away from the WTC were burned from these "pyroclastic flow, and the fact is the "pyroclastic flow" was so hot, it melted many car and firetruck engines, while leaving the rear ends of some of these vehicles unscathed. These photos are all over the internet. The only thing that could have melted those car engines like that, had to be some kind of heated chemical pyroclastic flow that was recorded on all the News Media that morning.

No pyroclastic flow was recorded, it was not "Hot" at all.

Noone reported being burnt, or was burnt, they felt "Warm" air.

Something else caused those metals to burn so oddly.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wreckclues

So, 16 years, and AQ/ISIS/Islam had the luckiest, best plan to happen in 2000 years as a fluke?

Well planned but not a fluke, Terrorists had been hijacking aircraft for decades prior to 911. It wasn't until 911 however, that we thought a hijacked aircraft would be used as a flying bomb

Why has no one poisoned millions with reservoirs easy to access or spread a deadly virus easy to grow?
If I was going to do it I would have people near large water supplies and do it all the same night it would kill millions perhaps.
It is possible I suppose that many of the E.coli and botulism cases have been terrorist and we are not told research food recalls so many out there.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Reading the threads the last 10 years it is so clear how these threads/discussions get derailed and forgotten. Really I am in awe.

Right off the bat there is religious mumbo jumbo coming in to get you thinking about that.

Next it's all about getting mired down in details that neither side can prove.

Throw in some straw man arguments, be insulting and condescending and viola you win.

So forget all the impossible physics of that day...I know...2 jets can make 3 buildings vaporize...got it...I am so convinced.

Explain NORAD standing down, gold being evacuated from the basements, the record number of PUT options on boeing days before the attack...all things that indicate conspiracy. Those are facts not theory.

How about the announcement from Rumsfeld about all that missing money on Sept 10th? And bonds owed to the Chinese (?) That were due to mature on Sept 11th...just crazy one in a billion coincidences I'm sure. Because we all know Muslims with box cutters can subvert and outsmart the most expensive, sprawling security state that ever existed.

I see why they stick to the physics...so much easier to cast doubt...even on something you can plainly see with your eyeballs aint right.

But if you step back you see how preposterous the whole thing is. While they argue about no planes, or holograms or thermite or whatever it doesn't matter.

They need to keep the game at the base level, the details. Arguing over thermite, missing the big picture.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I'll concede, that this is a good point to raise.

I have however heard of some people receiving burns while encompassed by the cloud;

but it is really hard to nail down specific injuries and when / where they were sustained. Especially with so many key witnesses dying mysteriously in the passed 16 years.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Good post, Suicideking. A bunch of non-scientists arguing over science when all we have is third party information.

But yes, to get back to the original point, the MO of the day of september the 11th, too many things went perfectly for the attackers. We have never, NEVER, seen stars align like that, ever again. Not even close

[not to mention the asbestos in the towers, the insurance claims, the documents that were stored in wtc7, the missing gold bullion etc]

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Wreckclues

So, 16 years, and AQ/ISIS/Islam had the luckiest, best plan to happen in 2000 years as a fluke?

Well planned but not a fluke, Terrorists had been hijacking aircraft for decades prior to 911. It wasn't until 911 however, that we thought a hijacked aircraft would be used as a flying bomb

Why has no one poisoned millions with reservoirs easy to access or spread a deadly virus easy to grow?
If I was going to do it I would have people near large water supplies and do it all the same night it would kill millions perhaps.
It is possible I suppose that many of the E.coli and botulism cases have been terrorist and we are not told research food recalls so many out there.

I was looking for a video by the Youtuber "Thunderf00t" who was explaining why biological weapons are not to be feared... It is pretty much the reasoning that the methods of delivery are a big problem. The amount of Saran gas that was used in Japan years ago, that killed a dozen people, would have been able to kill multiple thousands of people. it was the delivery that was the issue. I'll include the video if I'm able to find it-

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Thousands of people were in the cloud around where the cars were, all reported warm air.

None were burnt by the cloud, this is evident in the thousands of videos.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

a lot of them have cancer, or died from it, however.

So many first responders, diggers, rescue workers and people who were there died from cancers, mesothelioma, and other sicknesses.

kind of off topic, but they definitely deserve at least a mention..

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

None were burnt by the cloud, this is evident in the thousands of videos.

I did some more research and Yes, I have to now support that.

Question is what cause all those cars to burn like that?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join