It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Awakening Teaser - What Happened After Prometheus?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Looks like David is ready to unleash some Alien Pathogen onto the crowd....

Godamn this is so epicly eerie. I cannot wait for Alien Awakening.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Jungian

I was going to watch it anyway...but DAMN! That was a well put together motivator to make me want to actually spend a car payment to see this in the theater.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Alien has become too familiar. Lost interest after the second entry, "Aliens". Became bored-er (if thats possible ) with A vs P Franchise.

Prometheus suckered me into watching it till I discovered they were saving on budget using the set from the first Alien movie.

meh...

Can't wait for Rocky vs. Aliens in Monster Trucks, episode eight.

Idiocracy in motion.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah, that's the same reason I hate movies where the setting is Earth. I mean, talk about regurgitating a set! Seriously, your main complaint is that it occurred on a spaceship you already saw? I hope someone close to you punches you in the face today.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Alien has become too familiar. Lost interest after the second entry, "Aliens". Became bored-er (if thats possible ) with A vs P Franchise.

Prometheus suckered me into watching it till I discovered they were saving on budget using the set from the first Alien movie.

meh...

Can't wait for Rocky vs. Aliens in Monster Trucks, episode eight.

Idiocracy in motion.

I dont even....what are you talking about?
Prometheus steered the franchise in a totally different direction as opposed to the sequels after Aliens which simply gave us all more of the same. AVP was just fantasy, not canon. Like Freddy vs Jason. And no, they didnt use the same set as the Alien movie. Where the hell did you get that from? I think you should put your glasses on next time you watch a movie. And remove the tinfoil hat.
edit on 27-4-2017 by Jungian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Yeah, that's the same reason I hate movies where the setting is Earth. I mean, talk about regurgitating a set! Seriously, your main complaint is that it occurred on a spaceship you already saw? I hope someone close to you punches you in the face today.

I expect that from a generation that turns 10 cent comic book rags into blockbuster movies.

Comics to Oscars. Arcade machines to Gaming Empires. Monster trucks, Nascar, Gaming, WWE, yippee!

World Armageddon going on around you and all you think of is Escaping to the movies. Go, go worship at Hollywoods temple, I hope you sit in some puke in the Premiere.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I expect that from a generation that turns 10 cent comic book rags into blockbuster movies.

Comics to Oscars. Arcade machines to Gaming Empires. Monster trucks, Nascar, Gaming, WWE, yippee!

World Armageddon going on around you and all you think of is Escaping to the movies. Go, go worship at Hollywoods temple, I hope you sit in some puke in the Premiere.

You are really not making any sense. I dont think you would contribute to the world in any way, anyway. I do hope you take your meds. Stay safe.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

And no, they didnt use the same set as the Alien movie. Where the hell did you get that from?

The same or different, you be the judge.

Ship and 'space jockey' from Alien

Space ship and 'pilot' from Prometheus

Discovery of the same alien ship with the same jockey is not connected to the 1979 original Alien movie. Yah, how could you know, you probably weren't born yet. People like me go bleh, another Alien movie. People like you go oh boy, another Alien movie!.

Turn off the computer, game console, dupePhone and go outside.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It beats sitting around and worrying about an Armageddon I have no power to change.
Written from my iPad sitting in the woods.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Wow this looks great.
Been a huge fan of the xenomorph since I was a kid.

As for the 2 comments: I hope someone close to you, punches you in the face today.

And: I hope you sit in puke at the premiere.

I'm honestly laughing out loud and hard lol.
I tried to keep it to myself as a little snicker, but I burst out laughing.
It's fricken gold.
Do you 2 know each other? Like buddies that joke like this often?
Or are you total strangers.

If strangers then it just heightens the hilarity.
I'm fricken crying here!

now the wife is giving me crap for damn near scream laughing and crying. Saying I'm an idiot.
Even the 2 stupid cats are sitting in front of me wondering wtf is going on.

edit on 27-4-2017 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

It beats sitting around and worrying about an Armageddon I have no power to change.

What have you really learned though, from movies like that?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Looks pretty good.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Point taken, you dont need to save us from Hollywood movies although it is appreciated. You can move on now.

Its so different from the Aliens franchise, most people Ive run into that saw Prometheus didn't realize it had any connection to the Sigourney Weaver flicks.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I hope someone close to you punches you in the face today.

Funniest damn thing I've read online this week!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I'll probably watch it at some point.
Prometheus was a bit of a let down, though.
Too many movies are overhyped these days and seem to have a promotional budget equal to the actual production.
That and all those "message" type things out of Hollywierd.

Now I'm off to punch someone in the face.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yeah but... It was excellent cine when 'David' is watching 'Larry of Arabia' and then dyes His hair to be like Pete O'Toole.. Gene Siskel would throw up a thumb
just on that.... Either that or He was hitchhiking..

H•Wood or 'Talking Pictures' lost something around 1960.. Thats why I either watch EncoreWesterns or TurnerClassicMovies..

But at least You can listen to Kruk & Kuip and John Miller do the G Men..

Stay Hydrated... (But not that over priced syrup that sticks to Your feet and $12 popcorn...)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Point taken, you dont need to save us from Hollywood movies although it is appreciated. You can move on now.

Its so different from the Aliens franchise, most people Ive run into that saw Prometheus didn't realize it had any connection to the Sigourney Weaver flicks.

Because they weren't around yet to see the first Alien?. It wasn't that good either. Big deal, aliens rape and explode out their chest.

No, No, You have to go see it dude, alien explodes out this dudes chest, they show it and everything... lulz.

Only young people still living wth their parents that never had anything bad happen to them get off on that.

As far as saving people from wasting time and money, people save themselves, I just show them the exit.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

What have you really learned though, from movies like that?

I've learned that I can be entertained and inspired to think about extraterrestrial life and the possible frightening consequences of confronting it face to face.

Should the Greeks have concentrated all of their time philosophizing instead of a few creating dramas and tragedies?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

LOL!

You are one of the, if not the single most prolific poster on ATS! Your comments can literally be found on almost every single thread.

And you have the nerve to tell others to turn off the computer and go outside?!?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

LOL!

You are one of the, if not the single most prolific poster on ATS! Your comments can literally be found on almost every single thread.

And you have the nerve to tell others to turn off the computer and go outside?!?

According to stats I average about "17 posts" in any given 24 hours.

According to the forums page..."3,556 new posts in the past 24 hours"

If we do the math... thats .oo4 % of the posts on ATS in the last 24 hours.

But thanks for the high praise, anyway.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join