It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preliminary reports of at least 5 Israeli airstrikes on the Damascus international airport

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The first two are at less than 50 hours flight time in country. Even for Israel they're not ready for combat yet.

There is much I could say in this area, but I can tell that the State of Israel is the only nation that has been allowed to totally revamp the computer systems of the F-35. The replacement pods have been ready for some time and have been thoroughly tested. Lets just say hundreds of hours have been logged.

Buck

On a side note, Abd al-Rahim Ahmed Atik ( PFLP ) was terminated Sunday night. He planned and oversaw a terrorist attack on November 25, 1987, where six IDF personnel were killed. We never forget.
edit on 27-4-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Charlyboy

Putin is buddy buddy with Netanyahu and Syrians are expendables for westerners. Doubt he cares.

Exactly
Both are part of the oligarchy that runs BOTH of their states economies from Tel Aviv. In addition to which Putin has always admired Israel's resolve in taking out their enemies, expect just talk from the Kemlin to passify Arab staes who buy Russian tech with hard currencies while behind the scenes Vlad not giving a hoot to actions in which both states face the same international terror foe. Israel has been warning the world for some time that it won't accept terror to encroach on its state, expect a full on 'incursion' into Syria/Lebanon if these warnings aren't heeded plus the USA being dragged into it too and the engame of no more Iran is set up to happen.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

The systems yes. But unlike every other country in the program, Israel is training all their pilots, with the exception of a small cadre of instructors, in country. They're going to be months getting pilots combat ready.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: lambs to lions
a reply to: allsee4eye

I love how Netty and Trump are often called Warmongers. Never mind the sadistic leaders of Iran, North Korea, and Syria. Or proxy killers like Russia, Saudi Arabia, and the list goes on. Conflict is an ever-present part of humanity. Using power to defend your national interests isn't warmongering. Sponsoring terror, killing civilians, threatening nuclear war, and the like...that is warmongering. Israel isn't the big bad, they just don't give two craps about being politically correct. They are a 'me first' nation, not a globalism puppet determined to turn the other cheek. In short, I love me some Israel.

Nice speech. Are you running at the mouth or political office?

Destroying nations is, "not Warmongering", got it.

Nice, attack the messenger instead of the message, got it!

Which nations has Israel destroyed? Palestine? This is planet Earth, not cumbaya world. There is no such thing as good or bad, black or white, just shades of grey. Survival on this rock means acknowledging that fact, not hoping to live and let live. In addition, perspective defines history, and no one is obligated to ignore their own perspective for that of another. From where I sit, Israel has a similar perspective of my own country, at least at the moment. For now, that's all that I can worry about. They destroyed weapons due to a destination in the hands of mutual enemies who would castrate us if they had the power to do so. I'm thankful my nation has the strength to keep the wolves at bay. Better to excerpt power than to be excerpted upon. That my friend, is the unfortunate reality in this world.

(post by intrptr removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lambs to lions

This is planet Earth, not cumbaya world. There is no such thing as good or bad, black or white, just shades of grey.

So, anything goes? Unless they do it to you, then what?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: 727Sky

Israel annexed Golan from Syria and won't give it back so technically Israel and Syria are still at war.

Actually they did try to return them at one time under direction of the UN but the syrians refused because they felt if they coudnt do it by force it would make them look weak. That and it was a way to get rid of syrians they hated as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

They tried to return Gaza to the egyptians as well. Egypt declined the offer they dont want to deal with the palistinians.
edit on 4/28/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That's my point. They would if they could. Thankfully, I was born at a great time in history, modern medicine, modern conveniences, and in a strong country that's mostly a free nation. I hit the lottery in that respect, and that's not the case in most other places. If America put down its arms, and removed itself from the world theatre, what do you think would happen? What would Russia do? China? Iran? Pakistan? Syria? North Korea? With no potential consequences from a US led coalition of a few nations? My point is, the life we live in this country doesn't come without breaking some eggs. There's a dynamic world of competing forces and ideologies that would dramatically effect our lives if not for controlled violence or the threat thereof.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I was addressing this statement...

There is no such thing as good or bad, black or white, just shades of grey.

As amoral as it gets. Anything goes...

Okay, no further complaining about any threats posed to Israel.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Again, your missing the point. I wouldn't complain about threats to Israel for two reasons.

1. There are ever-present threats to Israel, those threats are by a variety of actors in close proximity. So complaining wouldn't help.

2. Israel recognizes those threats and has worked to proactively manage those threats as well as possible. Which includes, destroying arms and infrastructure that serves those same threats.

My larger point, any nation has to put their own experiences, motivations, beliefs, people, security, economy, and ultimately their own existence first.
Israel is doing that.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

But there are no threats. After all, 'its all good'.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

This is planet Earth, not cumbaya world. There is no such thing as good or bad, black or white, just shades of grey.

So, anything goes? Unless they do it to you, then what?

I think you may be too melodramatic about the situation. If you put some reasonable thought into it, anything goes EVERYWHERE, even in free countries. It's the consequences of the actions you're free to carry out that matter, not the act. Regretfully, live and let live does not work in our world, it can't because there will always be at least 1 guy who doesn't see it that way. That one guy will rule the world; like a world full of blind people, the cyclops is king.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
1. Two II-76s Pouya Air
2. Airbus A300 Mahan Air
3. Boeing 747 Qeshm Fars Air (out of service since 2013)

All from Iran and landed at DIA just prior.

And then a little later on, " the Boys from Thunder Clap High " payed them a little visit.
Imagine that.

Buck
edit on 28-4-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Empires always say that stuff. Anything goes as long as it doesn't go at us.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Empires always say that stuff. Anything goes as long as it doesn't go at us.

No I disagree.

Every person on earth says that stuff. Stop being disingenuous and be honest with yourself, I guarantee even you do it. I know I do at times.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I agree. It's an unfortunate reality, and for lack of an appropriate saying, "you play the cards you were dealt". Being a pacifist will get you a great big helping of 'boot in ass'.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Stop being disingenuous and be honest with yourself, I guarantee even you do it.

Do what? I don't bomb other nations. Israel bombs Syria with impunity in violation of International Law. They also support International terrorism, providing weapons and aid to the covert insurgents operating in Syria whose goal is Regime Change. On the other hand I don't see any Syrian aggression directed towards Israel...

Double standard is glaring.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

a reply to: allsee4eye

I love how Netty and Trump are often called Warmongers. Never mind the sadistic leaders of Iran, North Korea, and Syria. Or proxy killers like Russia, Saudi Arabia, and the list goes on. Conflict is an ever-present part of humanity. Using power to defend your national interests isn't warmongering. Sponsoring terror, killing civilians, threatening nuclear war, and the like...that is warmongering. Israel isn't the big bad, they just don't give two craps about being politically correct. They are a 'me first' nation, not a globalism puppet determined to turn the other cheek. In short, I love me some Israel.

Nice speech. Are you running at the mouth or political office?

Destroying nations is, "not Warmongering", got it.

Nice, attack the messenger instead of the message, got it!

Which nations has Israel destroyed? Palestine? This is planet Earth, not cumbaya world. There is no such thing as good or bad, black or white, just shades of grey. Survival on this rock means acknowledging that fact, not hoping to live and let live. In addition, perspective defines history, and no one is obligated to ignore their own perspective for that of another. From where I sit, Israel has a similar perspective of my own country, at least at the moment. For now, that's all that I can worry about. They destroyed weapons due to a destination in the hands of mutual enemies who would castrate us if they had the power to do so. I'm thankful my nation has the strength to keep the wolves at bay. Better to excerpt power than to be excerpted upon. That my friend, is the unfortunate reality in this world.

Israel have rallies with thousands in attendance, and the only topic is killing Palestinians.

It's fairly obvious most western pro-israel people have never actually been there. Not long ago tgere was a huge rally because a soldier got reprimanded for killing a pally, and everyone was in arms. Two people also managed to get it on youtube.

It's an extremely sick nation, and the people that support them have not been there. I guarantee it. And if they have and still support them or been to the border and still support them them/you are completely insane.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Everyday Il-76 and Boeings ferry between Syria and Iran. This was not an unusual air traffic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join