It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Utter Madness of the a world talking about Nuclear War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

If just 300 of Russia’s bombs were set off in the United States somewhere between 75 and 100 million people would die in the first half hour. Most of the infrastructure needed to support the population would be instantly destroyed: communication systems, hospitals, transport, power plants, etc… Those not killed by the initial blast would die slowly in the coming months from radiation poisoning, starvation, exposure, and disease.

LINK

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Even a smaller nuclear conflict involving only 50 to 100 Hiroshima sized bombs would send 5 million tons of debris into the upper atmosphere causing global temperatures to plummet catastrophically, reducing rainfall worldwide for up to a decade, devastating agriculture, and triggering mass starvation on a global scale.

One would think the leaders of the world would hasten to make peace within the circle of the nations that have these atrocious weapons.

One would think that the US and Russia, who together have over 15000 nuclear weapons( 8000 Russia, 7300 US), would have been working on a vital plan to drastically reduce these monstrous WMD’S.

One would think the US would be doing everything in its power to make peace with the North Korean crazy man who now has 10 to 14 nuclear weapons.

But no, all we hear is belligerent talk from the US to Russia, China and N Korea.

Understand that these countries have within their power literally the ability to destroy all life on this planet in a manner of minutes

Yet there is no UN attempt to bring this problem to heel or no attempt by the leaders of these nations to deal with this issue.

Where’s the sanity?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I feel like I'm already dead and I'm living in hell.

That's one rational explanation. I can't think of any others.

Everyone's lost their minds

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The elite don't care about the common person. Hell, if anything, they're looking for an excuse to get rid of a large percentage of the population, especially given the fact that a large segment is no longer buying into their bull#. Sanity? That word doesn't even mean the same thing to the elite that it means to the common person.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The deterrent to aggression by the superpowers and other military powers is why nuclear weapons are favored by countries. Also, it gives small countries a mouthpiece when they have previously been ignored.

Its my opinion that the threats being thrown around are purely diplomatic in nature.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

You’re absolutely right. The elite and their puppets in the media are actually stoking the fire of a Russian/US conflict because their mad at Russia for saving Syria from their vicious assault to destabilize it and overthrow Assad.

The so called ” liberals” supposed peace lovers have gone mad and are now talking(Rachel Maddow for one) the elite deep state programming.

The “conservatives” have always been mad so there nothing has changed.

When the complete surrender to the deep state lunatics occurs, which may be the case, we have to step up and become the seekers of peace…

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

You’re forgetting these weapons, though, are fatally destructive to ALL life on earth.

Maybe that’s all right with some but it seems to be pretty crazy to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
The elite don't care about the common person. Hell, if anything, they're looking for an excuse to get rid of a large percentage of the population, especially given the fact that a large segment is no longer buying into their bull#. Sanity? That word doesn't even mean the same thing to the elite that it means to the common person.

No but they do care about the status quo..

The same status quo they use to rape and pillage with impunity.

That said , they said the same right before WW1 and WW2.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
The deterrent to aggression by the superpowers and other military powers is why nuclear weapons are favored by countries. Also, it gives small countries a mouthpiece when they have previously been ignored.

Its my opinion that the threats being thrown around are purely diplomatic in nature.

Maybe, but how long before it dies finally happen???

Every nuclear power, every new administration is a dice roll... how long till we get another hitler???

Long term it is basically a mathematical certainty.. a certainty that only has to happen once..

edit on 26-4-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

You’re absolutely right. The elite and their puppets in the media are actually stoking the fire of a Russian/US conflict because their mad at Russia for saving Syria from their vicious assault to destabilize it and overthrow Assad.

The so called ” liberals” supposed peace lovers have gone mad and are now talking(Rachel Maddow for one) the elite deep state programming.

The “conservatives” have always been mad so there nothing has changed.

When the complete surrender to the deep state lunatics occurs, which may be the case, we have to step up and become the seekers of peace…

Is the left stoking war or pointing fingers at trump???

That seems like a bs deflection to me..

Assuming there was public undeniable proof putin and trump colluded, why would there be war??!?!

Trump goes to jail, putin looks like a super stud for playing America, and life goes on..,

Why would that at all mean war with Russia??

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
There will be no winners in a nuclear war, mutually assured destruction will make the entire planet uninhabitable.

I think all the nuclear powers know that a nuclear war will be the extinction of the human race.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Just for the sake of going completely into conspiracy mode: 'I wonder what would happen if it turned out that nuclear weapons are a complete fabrication'? What if fast fission is not possible and only slow controlled fission with a moderator is possible?

How much control is granted to the people in power simply through the threat of Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD)?

Just pondering.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
Just for the sake of going completely into conspiracy mode: 'I wonder what would happen if it turned out that nuclear weapons are a complete fabrication'? What if fast fission is not possible and only slow controlled fission with a moderator is possible?

Just pondering.

Then I would say we were also lied to about our visual special effects technology since the 50's. How would they show video like they have if it wasn't real? You can't make that snip up.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
All the NK armed forces are irrelevant to the threat front and center in this matter. It is the last test nuclear detonation signature that clearly telegraphed that they have achieved THE advanced design that is now capable of being miniaturized and placed on smaller and faster ICBMs. The type of ICBMs that can get through and strike the West coast of the US. All of the West coast. Hawaii is gone. Japan is gone. SK is gone.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Once the wall fell, followed by the USSR breaking up , most of us thought we'd all be friends, breathed a sigh of relief and went about their business... while the missiles and unimaginably horrible payloads never went away and folks forgot what the things really DO.

Since the advent of nuclear and hydrogen bombs, some nightmare biological weapons have been made, stored and likely deployed and of course, there are (very likely) newer weapon systems that are scarier than nukes or bio-weapons...

unless there's a miracle and everyone with power regains sanity and embraces peace and the potential of the human race, etc., we're going to have to spread out from this planet in order to survive.

Can anyone seriously imagine the current heads of state unanimously disarming and trusting other nations to comply?

I wouldn't be (very) surprised if we have had a few climbs to technological civilization, followed by self inflicted (and/or natural) falls back to stone age states.

And of course, mathematically, as time progresses, so does the chance that some head of state, or stateless organization, will actually use their death toys ...again.

So... other world is my own best hope... OR a mass mind control method that makes everyone peaceable, content workers... sigh... anyone else have a better prognosis?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The U.N. is a farce. They do nothing to reign in dictators, or countries like Russia and the U.S. who have invaded, occupied or meddled in another countries political systems. The U.N. Elected Saudi Arabia to the Women’s Rights Commission! That alone tells you how worthless the U.N. really is.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
One would think the leaders of the world would hasten to make peace within the circle of the nations that have these atrocious weapons.

One would think that the US and Russia, who together have over 15000 nuclear weapons( 8000 Russia, 7300 US), would have been working on a vital plan to drastically reduce these monstrous WMD’S.

One would think the US would be doing everything in its power to make peace with the North Korean crazy man who now has 10 to 14 nuclear weapons.

But no, all we hear is belligerent talk from the US to Russia, China and N Korea.

Understand that these countries have within their power literally the ability to destroy all life on this planet in a manner of minutes

Yet there is no UN attempt to bring this problem to heel or no attempt by the leaders of these nations to deal with this issue.

Where’s the sanity?

If it doesn't make sense: then how should you approach the problem?

There may be people whom have spent every waking moment for the last 50 years, and going to bed every night constantly worrying about what if the world gets blown-up?

How do you want to experience this moment of consciousness?
Do you want to live in fear of events that are beyond your control?
Does the reality that is being projected on you seem false and insane?
It seems like sensitive, caring, sane people are not running the show.
It's their show, so look at how you can begin to tune it out.

How do you want to experience life? You might need to tune-out from the warring MSM, and go spend a few days in nature.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
"The Utter Madness of the a world talking about Nuclear War"

Cause it's a possibility.

There has always been wars, only fought with different tools.

This is a war coming, there's always been a war coming.

Eventually one of these generations talking about it, will experience it, sadly.

History tells a story about Rome....that's basically it.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Look around at the current state of a few things,

Then you might come to the conclusion that, it's been planned for a while and we're at the end of whatever this agenda was hoping for.

The acquisition of wealth, the gap that grows between the rich and poor and the vanishing middle class.

Our current president seeming like he has absolutely no experience to run and the balled headed fact we the people of the united states didn't vote for him, so I don't understand all this " the people elected him " crap.

There is so much going on and at the same time it seems like many in positions of power are either giving up or loosing what should of been otherwise a group effort.

Something is wrong and we've been seeing it for a while, this is the end of a cycle, seems the Mayans we'rent too far off.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I it all gets too mad maybe we can escape to Hell. It may be possible according to the link below.www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I’m a progressive myself and am bothered by some of the left so easily falling in line to stoke the potential flames of conflict with a country that has 8000 nuclear weapons to our 7300.

It stands to reason we begin to look beyond to the fact that we can actually exterminate the planet if were not steadfast and careful.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join