It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest German Crime Figures Show Surge in Violent Crime by Migrants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: uncommitted

I don't need to know anything about anyone here to judge someone so harshly by what they post. I'm not going to label them something because I disagree with their thoughts...

The issue is migrant violence on local Europeans. Sorry to bust your bubble but it has been happening. No one thinks its a problem until someone finds a migrant shot to death or killed in an alley.

THEN HOLY SH*T THE MEDIA IS ALL OVER IT!

Then you are just showing your ignorance really aren't you? Sorry to burst your bubble but crimes by anyone are reported by the media if the crime is considered newsworthy - any right wing media source will wet itself to cover a foreigner being suspected of any crime but not always so much if the suspect is not a foreigner.

And if you haven't read other posts by the OP which tend to usually all be about bad muslim immigrants destroying western civilisation as we know it, then get over yourself if some of us have and know that the OP never takes a balanced approach.

Im not going to read any other posts by the OP either. Don't care what he/she posts are about in the past. Nothing to do with the present article. Sorry to bust your bubble but any crime whether news worthy or not should be looked into even if its minor. Seems like cherry picking what the MSM want people to hear in my eyes. Even CNN//ABC/MSNBC have been proven to do that countless times.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

They make a report on all the incidents but don't investigate futhure due to potential backlash from local govt officials blaming their own citizens for stereotyping migrants as being brutal.

Care to provide some evidence for that? No? Thought so. Brave New Hypocrisy and you're full of it.

Lovely.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I don't need to because unlike some of you Infowars isn't the only news website available on the internet. I don't need a an amateur journalist to tell me migrants have been running loose on the streets doing whatever they want it seems like without a policeman in sight or even arrested. But a terrorist attack happens and they are all of a sudden trying to lock up anyone they can get their hands on.

Of course you don't. I understand, you are an American, in America acting like an expert on European affairs after reading right wing websites that help your own anti migrant views feel vindicated. That's fine, you aren't on your own, lots of people hate others who aren't the same as them.
edit on 26-4-2017 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Google is your friend. I'm not doing the work for you.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I don't need to because unlike some of you Infowars isn't the only news website available on the internet. I don't need a an amateur journalist to tell me migrants have been running loose on the streets doing whatever they want it seems like without a policeman in sight or even arrested. But a terrorist attack happens and they are all of a sudden trying to lock up anyone they can get their hands on.

Of course you don't. I understand, you are an American, in America acting like an expert on European affairs after reading right wing websites that help your own anti migrant views feel vindicated. That's fine, you aren't on your own, lots of people hate others who aren't the same as them.

I'm German too but you wouldn't know that since you like to assume a lot of things about people based off what/how they post on ATS. Iraq/Kuwait deployment veteran also. I guess I'm an idiot for not knowing anything about cultural norms in the middle east....Europeans feel that way because no one is giving them assurances of anyone looking to solve the problems. Again I guess your not capable of trying to understand why Europeans say they want all migrants from the "middle east" gone.
edit on 26-4-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The number of German crime suspects fell by 3.4 percent to 1,406,184.

"German" means anybody who was born in Germany, including the children of immigrants. I suspect these "Germans" also commit a much higher proportion of crimes than ethnic Germans.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I thought trying the whole devils advocate thing would be easy, boy it's hard and not a lot of fun.

I have a new appreciation for certain members that are always able to argue against such obvious and factual realities for their own amusement or fulfillment.

I guess I'll just stick to jokes from now on.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Please explain how you figured out that conclusion and tell us what you mean when you say "They act like they can´t fight back".

What do you expect when you get WW2 shoved down your throat for like 65+ years? Hell just look what most of the foreigners think they "know" about Germans, especially Americans. Go on youtube and be amazed (not). If you´re a German you should be aware of those things. How long did you live here? Or did you get your knowledge from the internet?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I'm German too but you wouldn't know that since you like to assume a lot of things about people based off what/how they post on ATS. Iraq/Kuwait deployment veteran also. I guess I'm an idiot for not knowing anything about cultural norms in the middle east....Europeans feel that way because no one is giving them assurances of anyone looking to solve the problems. Again I guess your not capable of trying to understand why Europeans say they want all migrants from the "middle east" gone.

Apologies, I was going on the fact your profile states you are in the USA so don't try and be too clever. I'm actually in Europe and don't rely on gutter rag right wing sites to formulate my opinion on things so you can give it a little less about what I do and don't know.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

The number of German crime suspects fell by 3.4 percent to 1,406,184.

"German" means anybody who was born in Germany, including the children of immigrants. I suspect these "Germans" also commit a much higher proportion of crimes than ethnic Germans.

Suspect what you want, we are all immigrants of somewhere at some point.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Again I guess your not capable of trying to understand why Europeans say they want all migrants from the "middle east" gone.

And I guess wingnuts like you always tend to project their own viewpoints on "all the Europeans" in order to feel a little bit less marginalized.

The Netherlands might still come second, but that's obviously not happening in Europe anymore. They must have built another wall of water to get away with, Netherlexit style. What a bunch of devious pot smokers...

Kinda sad though, I love my Dutch. Please don't leave me alone with Schäubles hell of a Krauts Europe!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Another anti-muslim thread, god you guys are so predictable.

Just let these kind noble people live in peace and take your hatred somewhere else.

Noble people? When a 14 year old girl can scream no, and someone gets off because to them, no doesnt have any meaning, or a 9 year old boy can be raped in a public pool and that is no problem, then lets talk noble.

Just wow..

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Denmark has been receiving 90 % of its 300.000 Muslim immigrants during the last 25 years and it's a stonecold fact that the crime rate has dropped ever lower nonetheless..

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It is racist to speak the truth. The truth is racist.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Infowars just released a statement saying their articles are for entertainment purposes only, and people who are easily persuaded or convinced by those articles and make ill informed comments online to make ​themselves feel better , or think they know the solution to everything right behind their keyboards are as Looney as Alex Jones, the method actor.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Germany should wise up...if their wonderful new immigrants love, respect and WANT the precious sharia law they respond so well to, Germany should implement it FOR and ON them for their crimes. Surely they could understand that and make them feel right at home! Or perhaps it just might make them turn around and GO home! Nothing like a large dose of their own medicine to cure what ails them....

edit on 27-4-2017 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

Okay, Rubicon.

Here are some facts. Because there seems to be a total lack of facts in this thread:

- More crimes are commited.
- There are refugees bc of wars and immigrants who come to Europe bc better economics etc. Both of these groups are in my opinion combined in this thread to "immigrants".
- Refugees, and most of them are from Syria, are NOT part of the criminal problems. 99% of Syrian refugees are law-abiding, and with that I do not mean Sharia but German laws. They want to stay and therefore are on their best/normal behaviour.
- Criminal behaviour is found in groups of immigrants from the Maghreb and south-eastern Europe.
- Immigrants from the Maghreb states, who are coming to Europe for much longer than the last 2 years, are under a much higher chance of being rejected than Syrian refugees. Therefore "they have much less to loose" and are not so much under social pressure to be on their best behaviour. Same goes for people from Albania, Kosovo etc.

You can read about this in the official statistics everyone took the mentioned figures from. Oh, it is in German. Maybe everyone should ask themselves if they believe what their sources told them and if those sources were completely free of bias while translating the German source.

TL;DR: Germany does not have problems with Syrian refugees.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Italian media, govt, judges and all the rest of them are now diverting the issue regarding migrants into a NGO-related issue. The issue is ... who gives money to the NGOs and can they be called NGOs? Should they rather be called (Goverment/Military/Intel Government Organization) ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join