It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Story from North Korea. Wars can be avoided by understanding the other point of view.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

So riddle me this, Batman...if NK is so peaceful and just wants to be left alone to their own business...then why do they unendingly continue to threaten mass destruction on the rest of the world outside their 'peaceful' little world??? The answer is, because this is not enough for them.

Hmmmmm?????

If they can so happily just 'exist' all on their own...then why don't they just do so???? The answer is they can't, and they won't.

If the entire world just 'left NK' alone, if the entire world just went silent and said nothing, pure silence...NK would be the first to make some wild, crazy, threat. They would be the first to start screaming bloody murder..."LOOK AT ME!!! ROAR!!"

...And even if there was absolutely zero response from the entire rest of the world, just complete silence, they would do it again...just louder this time. AND, they would keep doing it until someone paid attention to them.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: WUNK22

Click here!

Why not do some reading and understand one thing. no one has defenses against massed artillery attacks, no one.

Seoul will be annihilated in the opening hours.

Japan will take hundreds of missile strikes. Some will get through. I hope they will not be aimed at Japans Nuclear Power Plants but I suspect they will be the aiming point.

You have no idea what is coming. Winter is near.

P

Why do you sound like Kimmy Un's agent? There is defense against artillery: air strikes on said artillery. If this conflict turns hot, expect the Navy and Air Force to make 'shock and awe' look like a training excercise. They will spare no expense. The air superiority of the US has a massive advantage over the DPRK. It's comparable to an Eagle fighting a sparrow. Except the eagle has long range guided missiles, and is invisible. And, the eagle has its friends the killer whales in the nearby waters. And those killer whales have cruise missile batteries attached to their backs. Lol, that's a fun image. Someone should draw a picture.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lambs to lions
It won't be fast enough. If you believe Seoul can be saved, you are not well enough read on the subject.

Seoul IS going to be destroyed because the South Korean Deep State is ok with it. Like I said earlier, reconstruction will employ thousands upon thousands and pump out great dividends for investors. I plan on getting in on some of that reconstruction profit potential as soon as I find out which companies get the most contracts. But first, they have to sacrifice it for the war.

Check this out!

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

So riddle me this, Batman...if NK is so peaceful and just wants to be left alone to their own business...then why do they unendingly continue to threaten mass destruction on the rest of the world outside their 'peaceful' little world??? The answer is, because this is not enough for them.

Hmmmmm?????

If they can so happily just 'exist' all on their own...then why don't they just do so???? The answer is they can't, and they won't.

If the entire world just 'left NK' alone, if the entire world just went silent and said nothing, pure silence...NK would be the first to make some wild, crazy, threat. They would be the first to start screaming bloody murder..."LOOK AT ME!!! ROAR!!"

...And even if there was absolutely zero response from the entire rest of the world, just complete silence, they would do it again...just louder this time. AND, they would keep doing it until someone paid attention to them.

what else would they do, based on what's in your head.

what has NK done exactly besides trying to create a defense system for their country, which is in no way wrong. nor are they part of any nuclear treaty they are violating.

what are they doing wrong exactly. how many countries does the US threats, or bombs, or civilians killed in their bombing...

when was the last month when the US wasn't actively engaged in a war? when was the country at peace, under which president, can you name the most recent one?

it's not NK the world should be worried about.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

This completely sidesteps the brutality of the north korean regime. I'm not for invading other countries but how dare you whitewash the millions murdered at the whims of one family.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Haha, this is hillariously bad NK propaganda (not that the other side of the spectrum doesn't have its own propaganda working overtime as well).

Let me tell you another story to warm the cockles of your NK heart.

Little boy wakes up. He grabs his pickaxe and saunters out of his ragged tent. Time to start working in the ditches again. He hopes he will get fed today. He was born into a labor camp. He will die in this labor camp. He is being punished for something his grandfather did. Praise the glorious leader for your paradise the guards tell him.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ah, believing your own propaganda heh.
I have just posted on another post to leave NK alone to stew in its own juices but let me tell you the scenario you face.
Yes, I think the world WILL let you have first strike but NK cannot release multiple nuclear weapons in one go and if they could there are an awful lot of anti missiles in position now to interrupt their flight. So what happens then.
Well in the first few minutes, with the NK striking first, even the Chinese (who up to yet have been your staunch allies)will turn against you as will the WHOLE world so you had better have all your coffins ready because within a couple of hours (without using nuclear weaponry) NK WILL be a mass graveyard.
Don't believe me? Just try.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Nice story, did you ever read Tom Sawyer Paints a Fence? Both are works of fiction. If NK wanted peace or safety they shouldn't send agents to kidnap and kill people in other county's, or threaten their neighbors.

My heart goes out to the people of NK. But like so many tin pot dictators, little Kim is one bullet away from their freedom. All it takes is one brave person and he gets a 9mm heart attack. It's a matter of time.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Oh I agree, SK would suffer mass casualties. My response was more about the OP and their tone. Almost sounds like pro NK propaganda. The US would be just fine, it's the nearby allied boots on the ground who would be vulnerable

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

This completely sidesteps the brutality of the north korean regime. I'm not for invading other countries but how dare you whitewash the millions murdered at the whims of one family.

Oh please!

First off, we can throw the same argument straight at the USA. If you want to call it murder, and you did, how many have the US killed, time and time again.

Secondly, you are listening to the West's MSM. We know they do not tell the truth.

So ... how do you know what it is like in NK. They respond to American and South Korean calls for their destruction. According to the US they are one of the axis of evil. Both sides are good at calling each other names just like a kids playground.

We do not know what the truth is.

P

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

If NK wanted peace or safety they shouldn't send agents to kidnap and kill people in other county's, or threaten their neighbors.

You can say the same thing against the US, Russia, China .... it would be a long list.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

To be fair..this is pretty hypocritical..to be clear I do not support most of what the OP is saying.

If NK wanted peace or safety they shouldn't send agents to kidnap and kill people in other county's, or threaten their neighbors.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I disagree. Why people can not see the simplest idea.

You make an accusation that they continue to threaten (which is absolutely true) while not looking at the fact that it takes two and in this case three to continue.

Perhaps if some US Presidents did not keep referring to them as one of the axis of evils, they would not feel that they had to respond and quite honestly, their threats are translated by either US Intel or SK Intel.

I do not believe that NK is a nice place, it is not. But continuing to goad their leader with threats against their small nation is just being bullish.

I am just asking to consider things from both sides.

The US is not a saint in this problem area.

P

top topics

<< 1   >>

join