It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need help finding more information about tis obscure story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
so i just found an very interesting story on a ramdom ufo site (sadly its owner believes on a lot of bs), and if ts real it could be something very big :

Mystery humanoid-like robot sighting In 2004, a UFO sighting was reported in the Lahaul-Spiti region of Himachal Pradesh, south of Ladakh by a five-member expedition of geologists and glaciologists led by Dr Anil Kulkarni of the ISRO's Space Applications Centre at Ahmedabad. They had filmed a four-foot tall 'robot-like' figure, that 'walked' along the mountain ridge, took off vertically and disappeared in the sky when excited scientists moved closer.

source :ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com.br...
possible still of the video:3.bp.blogspot.com...
so yeah the story is very short and vague, so i want more information about it,specially because i am very interested in the humanoid phenomena

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Its questionable because its someone's blog...and I dont remember ATS'r being aware of this. Standby for more replies from others...

Mysterioustranger

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

ok

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Sounds interesting...Ill be following...and dig around about it too....

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

*I searched..there are pages more detailed...start here:

UFO sightings in Ladakh spook soldiers - India Today
indiatoday.intoday.in › Magazine › NATION

"Nov 2, 2012 - The Army has reported 99 sightings of Chinese drones between January and ... to be the clearest UFO sighting yet, in the Lahaul-Spiti region of Himachal Pradesh less than 100 km south of Ladakh in 2004. ... They filmed a fourfoot tall robot-like figure, that walked along the valley, 50 m away from them..."

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
humanoidlord

Background on area I think...

www.youtube.com...

From the video transcript:

Mystery humanoid like robot sighting In 2004, a UFO sighting was reported in the LahaulSpiti region of Himachal Pradesh, south of Ladakh by a five member expedition of geologists and glaciologists led by Dr Anil Kulkarni of the ISRO's Space Applications Centre at Ahmedabad. They had filmed a four foot tall 'robotlike' figure, that 'walked' along the mountain ridge, took off vertically and disappeared in the sky when excited scientists moved closer. Between August 1 and October 15, 2012, The Indian Army and IndoTibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) have reported unidentified flying objects (UFOs) in the Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir.

Mystery robot bringing ufo

The UFOs, which have been reported for years, are said to have included a strange "robot like" figure seen by Indian scientists in 2004 walking along a mountain valley - which then "rapidly became airborne" and flew away.

A five-member group of geologists and glaciologists led by Dr Anil Kulkarni of the isro's Space Applications Centre in Ahmedabad were on a research trip through the barren Samudra Tapu Valley. They filmed a four-foot tall 'robot-like' figure, that 'walked' along the valley, 50 m away from them. The humanoid object then rapidly became airborne and disappeared. The encounter lasted 40 minutes. It was seen by 14 persons including the six scientists.

Hope that helps some and is the right one..

thanks,
blend57

edit on 22-4-2017 by blend57 because: Always an edit! : /

edit on 22-4-2017 by DrumsRfun because: Edited as requested

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

link not working

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

interesting it appears that the case was turned public in the 2012 2013 period
now we just need the video
also the video you posted comes from an youtuber called marijuana garden, no way in hell im gonna watch that video!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
humanoidlord

lol..I think I quoted the part you would be interested in..but it did give some other interesting details. Wasn't really looking for anything but the information..so I apologize if the source is not a good one.

I can PM you the transcript if you wish? It is all in the youtube details section of the video. I can't put it here because it is too long. If you would like the additional information.

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Don't recall this one, but I remember seeing discussion on some show or other, about a sighting, I think in Russia?, where many people claim to have seen some large figure, near a UFO, that might have looked robotic?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

no need im interested on the humanoid sighting not on the hotspot

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

voronez 1989 ufo landing google it

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm very interested in what this "humanoid/Cyborg" creature was doing getting seen by all these people?... Maybe it was good timing or wanted to be seen, reading the story got me thinking of possibly its man in a working prototype Iron Man costume?

It's possible.
edit on 22 4 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Sounds like the one, as best I can recall. Robots, though, so different from the normal sightings, you have to wonder!!! Something of ours?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

in storys like this everthing is possible!
iron man suit? i heard DARPA was researching that exact thing

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

i love robot encounters! they are so uneartly and bizzare
almost out of a bad b-movie

new topics

top topics

join