It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENTLY NEED HELP

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

thing is, i've been thinking. its a shadow and its physically attacking my friend in every way and its targeted her daughter BUT hasn't done anything to her husband, he feels the atmosphere and he knows its there but has not touched him at all. so its targeting women.

i was wondering whether its really something demonic/incubus? or its just a plain old bully, possibly something thats lived thats been attached to the chair in some way. im beginning to think its a bully to be honest and i really hope it is.

Evil entities usually attack the weaker ones in the home. Most men are strong and less likely to even pay attention to such things. They shrug it off and look for logical answers. However, there are weak men, and men do get attacked from time to time.
You may be right that is just a bully, as you called it, and it's just trying to scare your friend and her daughter.

This sounds like a good case for The Dead Files crew.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

we've just spoken to the person you put us in touch with, bless him, he's brilliant, he has a friend working on it who will contact my friend tomorow to tell her what she has picked up. but (i don't want to say his name on here) the person you told us about is in the UK next month and he said he will come over to her house and sort it out himself, which is so good of him. he said it is demonic aswell. i will let you know when i find out what this woman has found out.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

Im glad you found someone to help

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

so am i!! its a strain!

thank you though.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

we've just spoken to the person you put us in touch with, bless him, he's brilliant, he has a friend working on it who will contact my friend tomorow to tell her what she has picked up. but (i don't want to say his name on here) the person you told us about is in the UK next month and he said he will come over to her house and sort it out himself, which is so good of him. he said it is demonic aswell. i will let you know when i find out what this woman has found out.

Awesome!!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I disagree strongly... Prayer does help, the issue lies in having faith i.e.: believing that God will act in response.
All to often people say prayers while doubting their effectiveness, there lies the conflict. Prayer requires faith to be effective.

A prayer invoking God/Jesus/the Holy Spirit's intercession can/will repel spirits and the demonic.

I suggest that you seek the help of a cleric with experience in these matters, as it can be dangerous to tackle these things by yourself.

Note to mamabeth: I also have experience in these matters.....

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: palg1

Prayer does help.

Also, prayer is not just for Christians, its a spiritual practice.

basically the evil entities do not want you to have faith so they can control you, scary i know, but just be good and you have nothing to worry about.
edit on 25-4-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
well, the situation is, this woman (who the demonologist put us in touch with until he can get here) has said its demonic, which you dont need to be an expert to work out, and that theres 5.

the woman said she can cleanse my friends house without even going there but wants £75 for doing it!! i don't know about any of you lot but but i don't trust anyone who wants money and says they can do it without even going to the house. the demonologist has been fantastic and has said HE would put some money towards it. my friends husband has lost his job and they have a disabled child and they certainly haven't got the money.

what he said was to go to a church and get a priest and thats what i said aswell so first thing in the morning thats where im going.

but in the meantime her sister had gt someone coming to her house to cleanse it and says he's a 'grey witch' which has disaster written all over it and i don't know whether to laugh or cry. its ridiculous, i may aswell pull someone off the street to do it.

thanks for most who have taken this seriously, it means alot. i'll be updating tomoro.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I wouldn't trust anyone who asks for money either. And definitely try to keep them from getting any kind of witch in this situation! Go get a priest, that's a good place to start. You can do it yourself but you need unwavering faith.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I can vouch that she can probably do it without coming to the house, however, I wouldnt pay any money without talking to references, google around see if shes legit, etc.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
these people came tonight. so i went round and i spoke to her husband who said if he had of known they were coming he would have stopped her from letting them come aswell. the bloke was really nice but he went into derek accorah mode and i very nearly ran out the room in fits of giggle, i had to put my top around my face and pretend the sage was choking me but i just couldn't keep a straight face.

on a more serious note, me and my friend and her daughter were in her kitchen and she said her fae was burning and she was going red, so we went outside for a smoke and i looked at her face and couldn't believe it, she had 3 scratches down her cheek, the girl has no nails, i was with her, she never done it it herself and i have never seen that before. it was infact awesome, there was one of the men who had 3 long scratches on his back but i wasn't with him so i can't vouch for that, but my friend never done her face! there was a strange feeling i had when i went upstairs, couldn't feel anything nasty but it was a weird anxious feeling and palpitations but when i came downstairs it went.

all in all i feel its made things a whole lot worse and time will tell. the only person i 100% trust is the demonologist that sled put me in touch with, he's not asked for a penny, he calls back IMMEDIATELY, he is more than happy to come to her house and do what he has to do. he's in the UK for i think a couple of days and he's prepared to put aside everything and help her. i will keep you all informed though and thanks again for believing.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

No, Gavin doesn't charge for his services. I'm surprised he sent anyone else who does.
I don't know if your friend should do anything else until he gets there, because it's only going to piss it off. You need someone who can exorcise it completely. You can ask him about that, because he knows more about getting rid of demons than I do.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The mind is a powerful tool.

Tell her to fill a bowl with water, salt and a herb of her choice. Put them in the rooms where there's activity.

Dip your fingers in it and flick in the four corners of the room, put some on your forehead and then flick it into the four corners of the room again.

If anything manifests again, flick it in the direction, or put it on the location of contact and simply ask it FIRMLY to F*ck off... Leave your mind, leave your presence, leave your life.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Agreed, faith isn't confined to christian belief.
And you are correct, I was speaking from a Catholic / Christian perspective.

edit on 26-4-2017 by palg1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

sled, would you mind if i sent you a private message?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

sled, would you mind if i sent you a private message?

Go ahead.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
i spoke to my friend earlier and after this stupid paranormal group came round its still there and i don't really know what i can write and what i can't now but she said there was a huge bang that she and her daughter heard and they feel its still there.

needless to say the demonologist is seriously hacked off and im sure he said its too dangerous for him to sort out, i don't know as the line broke up. but i ran around like a headless chicken this morning for this priest and got hold of him and is happy to do a blessing and to just let him know. i know i put myself at risk in helping to stat off with but it seems its not a case of if but when it comes after me and guess what? theres no one there for me, no partner, no help no nothing and the best part about it is, i just knew thats how it would end up.

edit on 45Wednesday12ppAmerica/Chicago261245 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

ill do it now

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Sorry I don't have any real help to offer however it reminds me of an event that was eventually made into a movie about a ghost raping and attacking a woman and her family. Apparently it was based on true events.

The move was called "The Entity". Here is the trailer and someone talking about the supposed real event.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I saw that movie back in the '80s. Pretty horrifying to think of that woman being assaulted sexually by some unseen thing. LadyGreenEyes suggested earlier in this thread that The Entity story was basically a hoax, the woman's husband or oldest son being the offender. I have never heard such a thing, as far back as I can remember it was claimed to be a true story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join