It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENTLY NEED HELP

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
i have a friend who urgently needs help. i bumped into her the other after not seeing her for a few years and said she needed to talk to me and set a day aside for me to go round. i have just been and she broke down.

she said shes sure it started after she was given a chair by her sister and put it in her daughters room. i'll get straight into it. she's being raped by a dark shadow and hit, it 'mocks' her husband, by that i mean it uses his voice and has even taken on his appearance, she has constant nightmares and is sleep deprived. shes a total mess. she sees the shadow, blacker than black, it laughs at her. theres a 'musty old smell' and she gets an electric kind of feeling when near her, she knows when its coming. she has tried praying but it seems to make the attacks worse.

Her daughter is 16 and runs screaming downstairs, she has been poked hard in the back, seen the shadow and hear heavy breathing. her husband feels the atmosphere and has a feeling of dread at the top of the stairs, it doesn't touch him as he tries to ignore it and her tells her to ignore it but how can she when this is happening to her?

she came to me begging for help as she knows im into the paranormal and tried to help and tell her all i know. i know the lady very well and have done for 16 years. she also has a young child who often wakes screaming and she gets these thoughts about harming her child and husband, she took a knife to him the other night. but i really need advice from anyone. im just in the process of finding a paranormal group too. i am just about to go back round hers and won't be able to reply for couple of hours.

of course, the other thing is, what are the chances of this following me as i know it won't like me helping her.

many thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Come on. Tell her and yourself to get in touch with reality.

Life is not a movie.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

edit on 22-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

She needs more help than you can give her. You can support her, but sounds like you are feeding into her situation and you can't really know how much of her situation is genuine and not something delusional.

Granted, you are in a difficult spot. Talk to the other members of the family if you want to help to seen what they have to say away from her ears. Do not depend solely upon what she says about the situation. You have to stay grounded yourself.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If it started with a chair I would remove the chair. Actually I would burn it immediately. Souls attach themselves to objects and fire is the best way to ensure its destroyed. Hope it helps.

I would try to tell her to think of logic before anything else. Logic can keep your mind straight even if some outside force is trying in influence you to do the opposite. That knife incident. Logic could have kept her from even picking it up. Something is tell you to do something. Just got to not listen to it. I don't know.

Me and a friend had a ouigi board I know...I know. Silly board game. Anyways we started getting some weird things happen in the house. Shadows moving. Weird noises. MY little brother at the time was 4 and had no reason to assume the place was haunted but he kept going on that there was something in the house and he didn't like it at all. So me and my friend decided to burn the game. The strange things never happened again and I saw the change in my little brother afterward.

Burn the chair is my best guess. Sorry I can't be of more help.

I hope your friend is able to get some help on removing that thing from their lives. I wish them the best of luck.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Chances are good it can follow you...Id be curious whats she's had going on in the space youve not talked to her.

All of it sounds bad, if its not in her psychological state...and it may be. Sounds a lot like a script from a movie...respectfully.

She may have issues you know nothing of. Perhaps try and find a mutual friend of you both to talk to to see if she's been in distress in the space youve not spoken to her....go from there.

Good luck, God Bless....MS

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
First thing I'd do is get rid of the chair. If that is when it started something may be tied to it. See if it helps.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
get her help.. and not from a paranormal investigator

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I agree get rid of that chair, burn it then burry the ash miles away or put it down stream.

Edit.. Before all that find out what's really going on, good luck.
edit on 22 4 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I agree... Burn the chair .... And get rid of the ashes.... Also smudge the house with sage after... And maybe Seek the advice of someone who knows some kind of removal or cleansing spell they can say while Burning the chair .
edit on 22-4-2017 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

BURN THE CHAIR,NOW!
I have had experiences pretty much like this one and prayer
does help.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Maybe she can work the bothersome esoteric feelings out with her husband through some kind of artistic exercise?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I'd suggest starting with having her ask her sister about that chair. Carefully worded, of course. If that's a 'no go', and likely it isn't, then this 'may' connect with her daughter.

There are some seriously, degraded souls out there that are attracted to young, sexy female bodies.

Seeing that there is 'sex' involved, in all likelihood, following you wouldn't be in the cards.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

If you believe in God you believe in demons
25 Bible Verses about
Jesus Casting Out Demons
bible.knowing-jesus.com...

We are told not to fear demons but have faith ask for them to be removed and they will be.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I don't mean at all to be insensitive here, or to accuse anyone unjustly, but the odds are, this is not some sort of "entity". The infamous story, that they turned into a movie, wasn't as it was portrayed, either, and is believed to have been the woman's older son, aided by the younger ones. In this case, especially considering that she sees and hears her husband during some attacks, he is the most likely culprit. That is, assuming there are any attacks taking place.

When she is attacked, where is her husband? Where is he when something/someone poked her teenager? Why is the younger child waking up screaming? How much of this could be because the husband is actually doing these things, and she can't face it, so she imagines some entity? Or, perhaps, she's imagining all of it? To help her, you have to be willing to consider these possibilities, and not just assume there is some rapacious entity in her home.

I'd recommend some steps in this case, and any are NOT about paranormal research. One, the kids need to be elsewhere, for a time. One is being shoved, and she's having visions of harming one (older or younger?; you didn't say). No matter what is happening, the kids need to be with someone else, for their own safety. Two, she needs to be examined, medically, for signs of assault. If it's happening, there will be evidence. Honestly, I'd recommend that the kids are at least questioned, to see if there is any indication that someone has hurt them, as well. Three, what does her husband say about these attacks? Cameras in all the bedrooms would be a good start, though that would mean not changing clothes in them. You'd need something with nightshot/night vision, to be sure to catch anything/anyone. I'd be willing to bet, though, that nothing would happen, if all knew the cameras were there.

Best bet, this is imagined, or there is a human being involved. IF it can be proven that there is something else, and that's a big if, then you'd want to address that. If it's attached to a chair, burn the chair. No idea of the beliefs of any involved, either, and that can matter.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
thanks for your comments, her husband had chopped the chair up a while ago. her husband and her daughter have experienced things, its not just her. she called her sister earlier and she said there was no male who owned the chair and that it had been bought new and then given to her.

she has had alot of heartache in the past, her mum died when she was 15 and just a couple of years ago she had a traumatic birth where she nearly died, she and her husband heard the docs say 'we're losing her' and while this part happened her dad died and had to miss his funeral. Believe me, shes one strong girl, shes had to be 'mum and dad' to her younger brother and had to grow up fast. she has never touched a ouija board or dabbled but has always been able to 'feel' things.

this is why i have come here because theres many that have given great advice. i've had paranormal stuff happen since i was about 14 and i know damn fine im not gunna sleep for a while

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I agree with everyone else about that chair and burning it. I wouldn't burn it at the house though. I would take it far away and burn it.

I'm curious if the sister had the same problem though and isn't saying anything about it. I mean is that why she gave it away to begin with? That would be kind of a cruel thing to do. Then again maybe she didn't know how to talk about it and was waiting to see what happened. If it happened to her too, I might suggest they be together when the chair is burned.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I have a friend who is a demonologist who can help get rid of this entity over Skype, if you're friend is interested.

People on here have used him before, if you need references.

edit on 4/22/2017 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

First, get rid of the chair. Second, remove all occult-related material from the house, if any. Be diligent in removing anything - objects, books, music - associated with the occult, witchcraft, and the like.

Call a Catholic priest and have him bless and/or exorcise the house. Not just any priest. Call the local Archdiocese and ask for a priest that says the old form pre-Vatican II Latin Mass. You want an old school priest, not one of the modernist, new fangled priests that are less familiar with these matters.

Put crucifixes on the walls and near the doorways. Have holy water nearby in each room. Have the family start saying 1 rosary every day. Have all family members wear scapulars and carry a rosary on their person. Put St. Benedict medals at each doorway.

This will certainly start having an impact to remove the entity, whatever it might be. The entity sounds demonic, and demons will hate all of the above. The goal is to get the demonic entity to leave the house. The family may have to vacate the premises if the entity doesn't leave.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

first things first, she wouldn't hurt her kids in any way shape or form. her 16 year old daughter had been on her xbox when it poked her and heavy breathing upstairs on her own and husband downstairs. her and her husband sleep separately as he snores so he is nowhere NEAR her, seriously, suggesting he's doing this to her? its just beyond belief to suggest he's doing all this and shes lost the plot!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join