It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The flat earth conspiracy

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

ISS Lunar Transit

edit on 8-2-2020 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Oh look, more babbled nonsense. So, when the Russians launch something from Baikonur, which ocean does it fall into again? When the Chinese launch something at Jiuquan which ocean does that fall into?
Oh, wait, there are no nearby oceans and you are lying yet again. This is reaching hitherto unparalleled levels of silliness. It's pathetic too. You lost this argument a long time ago and you are trolling to keep this sad excuse for a thread going.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

Anyone can go see a rocket launch.

Anyone.

The times of the launches are widely available. Anyone can film them. There are numerous films taken by professionals and amateurs alike of rockets being launched and disappearing into a small speck, you just choose to stick your head in the sand, pretend you haven't seen them, or claim they are fake. Your should be ashamed of your dishonesty.

The ISS can be seen regularly, and with a good enough camera you can make out the details of it. The fact that its appearance is predictable and that it can be viewed from locations many many miles apart at the same time tells you how high up it is, and the time it takes to appear and disappear in different locations tells you how fast it is going. Feel free to provide any evidence you like that it is not what and where it says it is.

Here it is photographed with a 30 second exposure from my garden. I was able to do this because I knew exactly where and when it would appear.

Lights cannot be faked, according to you? Seriously?

You keep on claiming that we've seen rockets fly until they are merely a speck in the sky, and never have shown any PROOF of it, same as always.

I'm not talking about seeing a rocket launch off, either. It's not about that, as I've told you over and over again.

I am talking about seeing a rocket fly up, somewhere, sometime, until only a speck can be seen of it - from the Earth.

Claiming a rocket flies up, into 'space', or 'orbit', no matter where, or when, it flies higher, and higher, towards 'orbit', until it is a mere speck above us, that does NOT happen, is NOT seen from Earth, and has NEVER been filmed, from Earth!

Let's say a rocket is supposedly 'going around Earth' two or three times, before reaching 'orbit'. They are tracking the rocket, throughout the time, right?

Wouldn't we see the rocket, flying around Earth, going further and further up in the sky, along the way to 'orbit'?

A rocket cannot fly into 'space', or 'orbit', until first seeing it become a mere speck, flying higher and higher upward, in the blue skies above..... right?

But we've never seen a rocket fly until it is a mere speck in the sky, ever. No videos of it, either.

They sure like to tell us where to see the 'ISS' above Earth, in 'orbit', however! So if that's possible, then surely it's possible to see it before that, as a speck in the sky, going toward 'orbit', right? And why wouldn't they tell us where to see it going up and up, until it is a mere speck in the sky, above us?

Because they do NOT fly up and up, until they are a mere speck in the sky, that's why nobody mentions where to SEE it, from Earth, quite unlike they spew about where to see the 'ISS', in the dark of night, all the time!

The illusion is seeing a rocket launch off, fly out of sight, over the ocean, and claim that a rocket has to fly around Earth for awhile, to gain more speed, in order to 'break free from Earth's gravity', at the right trajectory! Sure, we all know how powerful gravity is, except for birds and insects, which fly freely in air!

If gravity doesn't prevent a rocket, or plane, from flying above Earth, where gravity is supposed to EXIST in the first place, how would gravity prevent a rocket from flying even farther away from Earth, where gravity is supposed to exist?

It doesn't matter, it's all BS anyway. They needed an excuse for a rocket flying out of sight, over the ocean, which is the garbage about 'breaking free from Earth's gravity'!!

So I even allowed for this bs excuse, which still does not explain why we've never seen a rocket fly until it is a speck in the sky. This excuse may help you for why a rocket has to fly out, over the ocean, but it doesn't work for why we've never SEEN it as a speck, along the way to 'orbit'.

It's a total farce.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Any rocket which is supposedly flying into 'orbit', or 'space', would be visible on Earth, as a speck in the sky....right?

Why can't anyone show that on any videos, then?

You should know by now, there AREN'T any videos of it, since no rockets fly into 'orbit', or 'space', so they don't become a speck in the sky above us, either.

The truth may hurt your feelings, but you'll live...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Your inability to understand how rocket launches work does not prevent them happening, nor does it prevent people going to see them and film them. Rockets simply do not go straight up and then hang a right, that would be a) impossible and b) stupid.

The ISS exists, I've seen it more times than I care to remember, always on time, always where it's supposed to be. Your disbelief in it does not negate that.

Maybe try us with some facts instead of empty rhetoric and demands for proof you've already had and dismissed without justification.

You're pointless little game's getting a little old now. Time you found a new dead horse to flog.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

32 pages in and still no credible explanation to one simple question; If the world is flat why is this being denied by Academia/religious bodies/politicians etc and to what purpose?
A lot of people, and I mean a hell of a lot of people, have to be in on this conspiracy for no rational reason whatsoever.

And after researching supportive evidence for spherical earth theory and comparing with 'evidence' offered up to support flat earth theory I've got to say its really no contest.
Even an uneducated simpleton like myself can compare the evidence for both theories and say with 100% certainty that your model is a whole lump of proverbial horsecrap.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
one has to wonder - why - in turbo trolls delusions " they " are firing all these rockets into the ocean ???

one does not expect a coherent answer - but the "answer" will be amusing

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Not holding your breath, I hope??

That question has been asked many times, and ignored just as often.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

IF I get a reply I expect it will consist of a lot of huff and puff which is nothing but smoke in mirrors along with very little, if any, sort of reasoned argument and certainly no empirical data or scientific FACT.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Pseudo scientific clap trap, you mean??

I doubt any answer is forth coming.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Your inability to understand how rocket launches work does not prevent them happening, nor does it prevent people going to see them and film them. Rockets simply do not go straight up and then hang a right, that would be a) impossible and b) stupid.

The ISS exists, I've seen it more times than I care to remember, always on time, always where it's supposed to be. Your disbelief in it does not negate that.

First off, I said rockets veer off over the ocean, which is true. I never said they 'hang a right', you did, to avoid the problem once again.

You see a light in the dark sky moving, that's it. Of course NASA would say it is the ISS, they are the ones faking it all to start with. A hoax confirmed by a light at night. Why don't they ever mention where to see their rockets BEFORE that, to actually prove it is true? Because it is NOT true, obviously.

People who have seen and filmed rockets, have NEVER seen or filmed a single rocket flying until it is a speck in the sky, and they have NEVER told us where we could even SEE a rocket after it goes out of sight, which is utterly ridiculous.

After every Saturn V rocket flew out of sight, over the ocean, why didn't they tell us their flight paths, if they all supposedly went around Earth a few times, before reaching 'orbit'? These rockets could not fly around Earth a few times each, without flying over land, obviously. Why didn't NASA tell us where, and when, the Saturn V's flew over land, where we could see them from Earth?

Don't keep saying 'we've seen and filmed rockets many times', because, as you are well aware, the problem is that nobody has ever seen or filmed rockets flying until they are mere speck in the sky

You cannot be so ignorant to not have any clue that this is utterly absurd....can you?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Which part of what you've been told is too difficult for you to understand?

I'm not avoiding the problem. You ate the one who thinks rockets should go straight up to orbit. What do think they do once they get to the right altitude?

Rocket launches are well advertised, well attended and well documented by thousands of people every time. They're very popular events. Flight paths are well known and documented, even the Saturn Vs were known about. It's all public record stuff thst you could, if you weren't so lazy and blinkered, find out for yourself.

As for the ISS, it is a multi-national project, NASA is only a small part of it. Its existence is a provable, documented fact, unlike any of the word salad of stupid you spew out every weekend.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
one has to wonder - why - in turbo trolls delusions " they " are firing all these rockets into the ocean ???

one does not expect a coherent answer - but the "answer" will be amusing

It seems you cannot stop the infantile behavior, which is your problem, and is not mine to deal with.

They (which means NASA and other groups, if you don't know that yet) do not fire rockets INTO the ocean, they fire them OVER the ocean, and they eventually crash into the ocean.

Why? Because nobody can see their rockets drop into an isolated part of the vast ocean, obviously. As you already know, NASA is tracking them. They know the exact flight path of each rocket, which - for some strange reason - they NEVER tell us! All they do is show the rocket launch off, veer over the ocean, and go out of all sight. They don't bring up where it goes, where we could see it, AFTER it goes out over the ocean.

So they never mention where it goes, where to see it, after that, and because we are so impressed by the launch off, we don't care what happens after that, because we 'know' it goes into 'orbit', because NASA says it does! And besides, we then see the Earth below the rockets, which 'proves' they go into 'orbit'! What more do we need?

As I've told you before, this is exactly how professional illusionists are able to fool audiences, time and time again.

The first step is to show something is genuine, from the start. The illusionist invites people from the audience, who he may or may not know, to come on stage, and confirm that it is genuine. A padlock really locks, a table has no concealed areas, and so on.

It is the most important step of the whole illusion, because it makes people think it is all genuine, at that point.

From that point, the audience doesn't get to check out anything. The table could be genuine, but we never get to look behind a curtain, or check his coat pockets, for a key to the 'genuine' padlock.

Of course, because we KNOW it is an illusion, we don't demand to see and check out all of his props, and clothes, before the trick. We all love the idea of 'magic', and the mystery, especially when we shell out hundreds of bucks for a show in Vegas, for example. We want to be entertained, bedazzled, and in wonder of it all, that's the whole point of going to see it, of course.

I'll assume you don't think these illusions are genuine, right? Okay, let's go on..

Why do you think they are not genuine? Let's say you saw an illusion, and had no idea how it could be done. In other words, it looked totally genuine to you, and the only reason you didn't believe it was genuine, was that it was on stage, and it was called an illusion.

When you know it's an illusion, it is because things were NOT shown to you, somewhere, which you don't know about, and that's how tricks fool us, all the time. If you went on stage, with other people, and examined each and every thing he had, he wore, and so on, you'd soon find things are NOT so genuine, things are concealed, and faked to look real, etc.

Of course, you don't need to check for concealed objects, or look behind the curtain. Nobody goes around claiming they are genuine, and not illusions.

So what if we compare that to rockets...

All of us see them launch, and fly up, and veer off, over the ocean, where we cannot see them anymore.....

The whole middle part of it, which we have never seen, have never filmed, is concealed from us, like an illusionist with a curtain, or sleeve, is concealing something, from his audience.

With rockets, the concealed part is enormously long, as a blatantly obvious omission, which would be something like an illusionist, who hides behind a curtain on stage, for over 20 minutes, halfway into an illusion...

He'd be laughed off the stage.

A rocket disappears for much, much longer than that, of course, so if you cannot understand why that is completely ridiculous, you are in denial.

If it was true, it would appear as a mere speck in the sky above us. NASA would tell us where to see them on Earth, like the ISS in 'orbit', but they never even told us where to see the Saturn V as a speck in the sky, before it flew off 'to the moon'!! What a joke! Sheesh.

The next we ever 'see' of it, is when they show it above Earth, in 'space', or now, often show Earth in the distance, from the 'rocket' cameras, and 'confirms' it is genuine, to those who already believed it was real, anyway. Apparently, they have no problem filming a rocket going into 'space', from the rocket itself, but are utterly incapable of filming it from Earth, or mentioning where we could actually see it from Earth!

That is the end part of the trick, of course. Nobody can check it out themselves, to confirm it is real, either, which makes the whole illusion work so well. It's backed up by the 'experts', over and over again, who show data from the rocket, called a spacecraft, by that point, since it's in 'space'.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Which part of what you've been told is too difficult for you to understand?

I'm not avoiding the problem. You ate the one who thinks rockets should go straight up to orbit. What do think they do once they get to the right altitude?

Rocket launches are well advertised, well attended and well documented by thousands of people every time. They're very popular events. Flight paths are well known and documented, even the Saturn Vs were known about. It's all public record stuff thst you could, if you weren't so lazy and blinkered, find out for yourself.

I'm not the one claiming the flight paths are well documented, YOU are. Support your claim that flight paths are well documented, with actual DOCUMENTS, if you have any, and stop making bs excuses about it all.

It's only well known that it launches from Earth, and flies over the ocean, for about 10 or 15 minutes, and nobody knows what happens after that, because nobody has ever SEEN it after that!! Now, if you wish to buy this crap, go ahead. The fact remains we've never seen a rocket fly until it is a speck in the sky, as it would have to appear, if rockets actually went into 'orbit'. You cannot dispute that fact, and to ignore it, is sheer denial... simple as that.

If Apollo is so incredibly, thoroughly documented, start to finish, then the precise flight path after launch, around Earth, BEFORE anything else, should certainly be well documented, right? Show me these specific documents, since you claim they are available to see...

You can't show a video of a rocket as a speck in the sky, so what about the specific flight path documents showing where it flew around Earth?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Thousands of airplanes fly every day, and all their flight paths are available to us.

What about all the rocket flight paths around Earth, then? Are they available to us? I've never seen one of them, so where are they all?

What about the most well documented rockets in all history? they surely must have documented the exact flight paths they flew around Earth, if every airplane's flight path is documented, right?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   
It's claimed that Apollo 11 flew once around Earth before reaching 'orbit', which took about 11 minutes after lift-off. Apollo 16 took about 12 minutes to reach 'orbit', and must also have flown once around Earth before that, as well.

www.youtube.com...

This video above Apollo 16's launch, and we can still see the rocket 3 or 4 minutes later, before the footage ends. As all rocket footage is cut for no reason, when it is starting to slant downward towards Earth, of course, which is purely a coincidence!

If we can still see the Apollo 16 rocket after 3 or 4 minutes, we know it is not going much faster than a commercial airplane at cruising speed, or barely so. Otherwise, we could not see it from the launch site for over three minutes. And for sure, if we can still see it from there, after 3 minutes, it certainly could NEVER be able to fly around the entire Earth, within the next 8 minutes! Nobody would buy that absurd story, I hope... But you will, of course, believe anything NASA claims is true, even this crap.

All of the Apollo missions you claim are so well documented, supposedly reached 'orbit' within 11-12 minutes after launch, but for some reason, they only filmed the first three or four minutes of it, and only filmed it near the launch site, also.

I guess the other 8 minutes was when the rockets really started flying faster than a 757, and went higher than cruising altitude, and reached 'orbit'....but NASA didn't film that part, so let's just take their word for it, as true, because we know how honest they are. They always just 'forgot' how to film the other 8 minutes. A ship or two in the Atlantic could've helped film it, but they didn't think of that, I suppose!

That's when the rockets flew around the entire Earth in only 8 minutes!! NASA says so!
edit on 9-2-2020 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
*Yawn*
If only perhaps the authorities warned members of the public when launches (that are highly visible and free to attend) happened! Wouldn't that be a good idea!
And that was the result of about a ten second search on Google.
Turbo, old fruitcake, get some better material because right now we're all getting bored.
*Yawn*

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

edit on 9-2-2020 by GoldenBrain71 because: Double post, sorry.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Wow, this was hard to read. Turbo guy, you’re not grasping a few things me thinks. I’m going to jump in with focus on only one object in space, make a point and jump out, so no need to reply to me mr turbo.

Other than initially being lifted into orbit, the ISS does not propel itself forward unless to make adjustments to its orbit. This is useful for avoiding other objects in orbit.

The ISS is actually falling around this big ball (earth) the entire time it’s up there. What? I know, it’s a trip man, but it’s true!

The reason the ISS doesn’t fall straight down quickly is because at the same time as it’s falling it’s also moving forward at a very high rate of speed, so it only falls toward earth incrementally, or if moving fast enough it can actually maintain altitude, or equilibrium in a nice cozy orbit for which I presume it’s inhabitants are very thankful.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenBrain71
Wow, this was hard to read. Turbo guy, you’re not grasping a few things me thinks. I’m going to jump in with focus on only one object in space, make a point and jump out, so no need to reply to me mr turbo.

Other than initially being lifted into orbit, the ISS does not propel itself forward unless to make adjustments to its orbit. This is useful for avoiding other objects in orbit.

The ISS is actually falling around this big ball (earth) the entire time it’s up there. What? I know, it’s a trip man, but it’s true!

The reason the ISS doesn’t fall straight down quickly is because at the same time as it’s falling it’s also moving forward at a very high rate of speed, so it only falls toward earth incrementally, or if moving fast enough it can actually maintain altitude, or equilibrium in a nice cozy orbit for which I presume it’s inhabitants are very thankful.

Excellent post. You forget one thing though - Turbo is a) not a believer in gravity, which is some kind of lie spread by agents of... of somebody/something (buggered if I know who, but someone's spreading it about!) and b) unable to admit that he might possibly be wrong about this. Oh and c) he's trolling us all.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join