It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Investigating Radical Terrorists in All 50 States as Threats Hit Peak

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: neo96

So if we keep bombing multiple countries in the Middle East then they'll eventually learn to love us?

Or is it the multiple regime changes, some of whom were voted in? But I'd their ideas don't align with ours then we enforce freedom with bombs?

Do you really think they will stop attacking us if we stop bombing?....They wont...Your logic is flawed. They are the freaking borg. Assimalate or die. They offer no other options. This is a war of extinction. There can only be one winner. I would have it be us rather than them.
Peace and love only works in the imagination ot the weak.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Heres three with a body count of several hundred.

Boston,San Bernadino, and Orlando.

We just had another Muslim attack today. 3 dead.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I'd like to know the stats on open investigations of right, Christian and left wing ugh... all forms of terror in addition to Islamic.

Please research it and report back.
I would like to know your results.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Probably investigate..Oh wait.

Lol, I agree. Could there be a blander statement?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
We pay clowns like Kelly huge salaries only to get answers like "we dunno"?
Like 9/11 the FBI will have records of everything these people did until it was too late.
Ooh! Now you see why we need more money and resources to stop terrorism!
Wash, rinse, repeat.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

So I take it you didn't read or watch the actual speech? Kelly was giving an over view of what the DHS does, and why it's important. The whole "we know nothing" attitude came from the OP's news source rather than the speech it's self.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Thanks to Obama at least the FBI, Homeland Security etc will have plenty of job security as planned. Rounding up all the terrorists Obama purposely seeded throughout the country. They'll never have to work a real job.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

So I take it you didn't read or watch the actual speech? Kelly was giving an over view of what the DHS does, and why it's important. The whole "we know nothing" attitude came from the OP's news source rather than the speech it's self.

Ever since the introduction of the Federal Reserve System the US government has become a "benign" protection racket as opposed to the mafia. Everything they do is for our "safety" and "security" somehow - the creation of the IRS, the intelligence agencies, EPA, FDA etc. They have long since sold out to corporate interests and operate pretty blatantly for their benefit as opposed to that of the people. DHS and FEMA are just one more protection racket to keep us safe from terrorists they create and arm.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
There are thousands of people with nothing but intentions of mass-murder being allowed to just stroll into Western democratic (allegedly) countries.

May I suggest a flag design that represents what Western nations all seem to have in common with each other >>>>>

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

So you just reject all governmental groups I take it? Those groups that you don't like do provide many safeguards to the average American. Sure just like everything else they can be exploited by bad actors, but they do still serve a purpose to the average American.

I'm sure some will call me a shill, or whatever the new word is, but go back and look at how major companies treated the average worker and their families before the US Government stepped in for protection of their rights. I think you'll be surprised by how effective these groups are in protection of human rights, and of providing safe products and environments.

Again I will point out that, YES, these groups have had bad actors in them that exploit their individual power that they have in local areas, BUT as a whole these groups do provide more to the public then the bad actors take.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join