It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Investigating Radical Terrorists in All 50 States as Threats Hit Peak

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The FBI has "open terrorist investigations in all 50 states," according to DHS Secretary John Kelly, who disclosed on Tuesday that there have been at least 37 "ISIS-linked plots to attack our country" since 2013, a number that shows no signs of diminishing.

Fbi investigating Radical Terrorists in all 50 states.

It seems Islamofascists are hard at work in all '57' states. If that isn't disturbing enough it's the quotes below that makes a person go what the eff.

"We don’t know their intentions," Kelly said during an address at George Washington University. "We don’t know why they’re here or why they’re coming. We are completely blind to what they’re capable of."

Apparently they don't know their intentions. They don't know why, and they don't know what they are capable of!

Are they freggin serious?

We all know the answers to those questions. We have repeatedly seen them play out of the nightly news for over four decades, and all over the internets.

The clock is ticking people, and we are running out of time.

It's not a question of what,why, or capable of.

Sheer determination to kill.

Something wicked this way comes.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

We don’t know why they’re here or why they’re coming. We are completely blind to what they’re capable of."

Ah... yeah.
How in the hell do you respond to a statement of that nature ?

Buck

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Kelly is a moron.

I can tell him their intentions.

They want to kill you. They want to spread terror across your country. They want you to fear them.

They have a larger global goal but that's largely irrelevant.

There you go. That wasn't hard now was it?
edit on -050005pm4kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

57 states?????

Who are the extra 7 states???

It seems Islamofascists are hard at work in all '57' states. If that isn't disturbing enough it's the quotes below that makes a person go what the eff.

edit on 18-4-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Ask the last potus.

His words not mine.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Does ISIS think black lives matter?
edit on 18-4-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

If they're so convicted why hasn't anything aside from lone wolf incidents happened?

Sixteen years since 9/11 and terrorism deaths are about the same as many other decades.

There are always loonies out there, but forgive me for not buying into the idea that terrorism is our greatest threat. Any group of wackos who doesn't broadcast their motives could lay low save up ten grand and do something horrific... But it hasn't happened in some time.

More people in America die of health related issues, yet we put about fifteen percent of tax revenue towards our military that are in all corners of the world.

Someone please tell me how going around projecting freedom through bullets doesn't create enemies.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If they're so convicted why hasn't anything aside from lone wolf incidents happened?

Probably saving themselves for the 911 anniversary. Once that cat is out of the bag there would be hell to pay.

Sixteen years since 9/11 and terrorism deaths are about the same as many other decades.

More people have died in the last eight years from Islamofascists than all the years leading up to it.

It's the reason for the refugee exodus in the middle east.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

"We don’t know why they’re here or why they’re coming. We are completely blind to what they’re capable of."

That, I must believe is disingenuous.

We are seriously screwed.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

So also in the article it states a little more of what is going on with Kelly's statement.

He talked a little about home grown terrorism
Lists cyber crimes
Smugglers
Sadistic radicals
Talks about Europeans that have radicalized and can use the VISA program to circumvent the standard venting process

So it's not as vague as the OP makes it sound (not his fault, but really people read the link if you can)

From my personal understanding (which has nothing to do with the article) the reason the US is at a heightened terror threat has more to do with the MOAB flattening a Daesh stronghold last week. Also this multi-state Terror investigation statements happen every year, so I'm not surprised.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What Kelly said should never have been.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Probably saving themselves for the 911 anniversary.

And we've had how many anniversaries now with little to nothing happening?

Right, 16.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

I see someone forgot about Benghazi.

And ignore this.

at least 37 "ISIS-linked plots to attack our country" since 2013

edit on 18-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I see someone forgot about Benghazi.

Oh yes, Benghazi.

What US state is that city in, BTW? Sorry, I wasn't too apt in geography.

at least 37 "ISIS-linked plots to attack our country" since 2013

How many of those have happened?

edit on 18-4-2017 by SirHardHarry because: you edit, I edit

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

But to say "'we do not know why they are coming"?

If one reads the last paragraph, he concludes by
saying "they hate the United States"
and they seek it's "destruction".

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I can tell him their intentions.

They want to kill you. They want to spread terror across your country. They want you to fear them.

Crap. The War on Terror is contrived, the threat is the US gubment, thats who they want everyone to fear.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I feel like it's only a matter of time before we start seeing attacks here on u.s. soil on the level of the almost weekly attacks in Europe. All of those bad apples are going to ruin it for the global Muslim population to the point that I wouldn't doubt eventually seeing a Holocaust/genocide level event happening to the Muslim people.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
And just think.... We would not be having this discussion if they had kept the idiots out to begin with... To late now IMO for they will breed and produce more mayhem little darlings ... Stupid is not strong enough for some government policies..

But to say "'we do not know why they are coming"?

If one reads the last paragraph, he concludes by
saying "they hate the United States"
and they seek it's "destruction".

I disagree as they do a great job of killing each other if not of the same named sect. Even then there is never a happy ending as the religious police roam the streets just looking for infractions so they can hand out their just punishments under their flavor of Islamic law. ...
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: //

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

It doesn't matter.

Federal resources would have to be doubled,tripled, orMORE to cover terror cells in every state in the union.

Which won't happened and are already stretched too thin.

Hard saying how much has fallen between the cracks thus far.

It's that arrogance that nothing will ever happen that lead to two world trade center attacks.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join