It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paranormal stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
wanna share something it might sound weird n everyone tellin me i smoke 2 much thats y its happenin

okay I feel i'm going crazy..but this is what's been happening to me

so if im watching tv at night and i turn it off, out of the corner of my eye in the center is a circle its lighter than the other part of the tv, and once i touched it and parts of the light gray followed my finger..but if i look straight at it, it goes away. at night when i go there by myself i hear crazy things in my head screaming i see crazy things and i run for the light...i usually stumble all the time and become disorentiated..but if im with someone its not like thhat..and i get all cold when im by myself in my house

The circle okay...but the voices? I usually see/hear my sister i didnt know her she commited suicide before I was born so..and sometimes I hear people i dont know or my brothers mom rest her soul..whats going on? I know its not from drugs..maybe my mind is a physcological warground? I've done/do/did drugs yeah...never acid or hallucinogins only weed..what's going on? I always shake and it's always cold in my room and i get chills..but not when I'm with people..

And I think I had an oobe...I didnt know it at the time but I just realized i was knocked unconcious i was bleeding i lost my memory ibarely remember and so I just remembered I saw myself in a neck brace in the ER and people were rushing and it was a blinding light but kinda fading and I saw my parents a little and family members..Now someone explain i dont remmeber what happened that day at all

some say im crazy

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
you very well could be... you should get checked out by a doctor make sure your sane but there are alot of things unexplainable in this world maybe your sisters trying to contact you from beyond the grave who knows but get checked out first and the not remembering the day. i dont remeber alot things lol just recently i forgot that i fell asleep and woke up 5 hours later wondering where the hell i was even though i was only in my bed. just my thoughts anyway

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The first step is definitely going to a physician. If you have voices that tell you to do things, then go first thing tomorrow. And level with the Doc about the weed - he's not going to call the cops. Schizophrenia can look (and sound) a lot like hauntings. New drugs are very effective at toning down symptoms.

If the doctor says that everything is fine, search for a paranormal investigator group in your area. Also, it wouldn't hurt to go to church and see if that helps.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The TV thing is normal, by the way. If you want to mess with it even more, shine a small flashlight on to the screen after you've turned the set off and the lights are out. It will leave spooky white trails.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
well okay im not crazy or anything its offical..probally my mind is playing tricks on me?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
it sounds like your loosing your marbles. but dont worry, your normal.
weed relaxes your body and stimulates your mind. the buddists take weed in a drink they make, for spiritual enlightenment. whats happening to you is your being awakened. a spiritual awakening, what you have to do for a while is dont take any medication or drugs because they speed up the thoughts until your head is battered. your inventing your own reality, when you think mad things try to watch them in your mind without thinking of any words whatever, because your probably giving yourself a running commentry on these visualisations. your mind already knows how to fix itself, all you have to do is let it. dont forget your brain is a tool, you contol your brain, dont let it control you. our thoughts dont care about us so why should we care about them?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
hi there, i don't think you're crazy at all. i think you may be very receptive to spiritual beings...like your dead relatives....please don't think you've lost your marbles. i only wish i was so in tune with the other side....you'll be alright an entity outside of our dimension can't hurt you and they are only trying to let you know life does exist after death....don't listen to the skeptics....and i smoke weed and nothing like that has ever happened to me and god do i wish i could experience such a wonderful thing as to witness spirituality personally...good for you....if it really bothers you to have such a close connection to the spirit world ask god to help you become less receptive....it works if you surround yourself with white light in your minds eye and pray every night before you go to bed to ask god to close them off...but it is a wonderful ability.....god bless

[edit on 16-2-2005 by praline1975]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
One more thing i'd like to say about the experience with neck in a brace....was this a dreamlike state??if it was then perhaps you were resorting to a past life here...otherwise sounds like you experienced a near death thing....

top topics

join