It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Girl Hospitalized By Nazis!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Look at him running away like a little girl.

Let's talk about that now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Yes!!! That is the best contradiction ive seen in a while!!! Guess he forgot about, "turn the other cheek".

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ChipForBrains

Oh my day is ruined now.

hahaha.

You're still wrong.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I never was wrong, as shown by the video.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Please re-read my post. I actually have the exact timestamp in my post. Are you also having reading comprehension problems this morning also?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Others disagree.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

so when someone says their going to do something but gets their clock cleaned when trying because they don't have the skills needed to do it, she was the one attacked?

backward ass sjw, she was gonna do something but couldn't cause she got knocked out first, therefore she was attacked.
please how far did you have to twist logic to come to that conclusion?

fact is if she wasn't trying to get her a scalp, she would have run the other way in order not to be involved in the free for all.

and i say you got it backwards, look at the time stamps and see who made first contact, it's video proof. taken from the video at .25 speed frame for frame at the 6 sec mark.

edit on 17-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I see her looking to the left, not attacking anyone then she turns her head and sees the guy coming at her ready to swing and then she stretches her arms out.

If you claim she was ready to attack someone it certainly wasn't the guy.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

The guy was already in the process of swinging at her before she moved her hands toward him. If someone comes at me with one arm pulled back and the other held in front of him making a fist, I know he is going to swing at me.

edit on 17-4-2017 by ChipForBrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Look above you. Hounddog when one step further than I did. You are arguing for someone who does not deserve to be stood up for!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I am not standing up for her, I am pointing out what the video shows.

Just because she doesn't deserve to be stood up for doesn't mean I have to support a bs narrative just because it is the cool thing to do here, apparently.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

clearly the man defending himself against an attacker. Learn to block before hunting for scalps next time

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You are spreading lies! That is what you need to stop!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

No you are spreading lies. The video shows the guy coming at her ready to swing and she simply stretches her arms in a reaction.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
When you don the antifa name and wade into a sea of protesters what else would you expect?
Stupid silly little 3rd wave feminist forgot men have the advantage in physical altercations!
If she had half a brain she would have walked away when things went south. But she chose to stay in her "NOT safe space" and provoke people.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
What the video shows is her moving towards someone that came from the same side of the scrum as the guy that clocked her... you go towards a melee you should expect to get hit from any direction.

She got clocked because of her bad choices.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I fully agree with that. But all she did was stretch out her arms in response to a guy who came at her with his arm pulled back in the process of swinging at her.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
she should have wore a shirt saying you can ring my bell, (Ring my bell, ring-a-ring-a-ring):

edit on 17-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

At this point there is no contact. Now which one of the two looks like he is going to take a swing? Honestly.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What difference does it make who swung first, she's a silly little girl who got her bell rung (later in the longer video you see her standing next to a post out of the fray).

Bottom line... step into the middle of a fist fight and you're gonna get hit. Hopefully she learned this lesson.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join