It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man found a way to destroy the halal food industry!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So I was scrolling through my FB timeline this morning and look with what I came across with...

Imagine this guy woke up in the morning with so much blind hatred in his heart, that he got out of bed and put on the coolest vest and shorts he had. Walked to the local Supermarket in his flip flops and went straight to the meat section. He picks out his favourite strips of bacon, freshly cut from the butcher and then marches to the halal section. In his head he is humming the Star Wars Imperial March. Dah dah dah dum da da dum da da… He has no other aim in sight, but today he will destroy the halal food industry. Carefully he positions the pieces of bacon over the sealed halal chicken products, thinking that no muslim will dare come close to the radioactive bacon strips. He tells his friend to take a picture of this great victory. This brave patriot has defeated the halal industry and dealt a huge blow to the muslim economy. How will those pesky muslims ever recover from this…?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You do know that certain jewish sects have a simmilar diet like hallal right?

Wheres the outrage?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What a douche nozzle.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Great story, we've learned so much! This is why I keep coming back to ATS!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What an asshole. He's such a tough guy too in his own mind.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

Ignorant, ignorant man.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

As an agnostic I think it's disgusting to go after someone's beliefs. These people see it as sinful to ingest such things. They're body can even have adverse effects.

That being said I pity anyone who cannot eat bacon.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Is he infringing on another person's rights?

If placing bacon on the packages is an actual infringement, then he is in the wrong.

If it isn't?

Then he has every right to do so.

Now I thnk it is wrong because he is in a store and it is probably against the rules of the store to mess with food in that manner.

As free speech goes? The guys an idiot. But even idiots have rights.

Now a better protest might have been to purchase bacon and halal products and wrap the bacon around the products. Then take pictures all day long.

This guy didn't. Heck, with raw pork, it could be a health code violation.

I give it a

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Good...

Hallal is animal cruelty

I DARE you google :

Hallal cruelty

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
He is really going to pork off the Muslims.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If we threatened daesh with bacon bullets they would submit faster than you can screech allahusnackbar

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A lot, there were great insights into the human mind, read it you might enjoy and learn. Back to this thread , I've learned people are intolerant. Im so much better off now, thanks!a reply to: EveryUsernameWasTaken

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The good part is that this shop actually has signs saying Merry Christmas; not Happy Holidays or anything PC like that. I guess this chump did not notice that?
edit on 4 15 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 15 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

A man threw a goat on its side [to slaughter it] and then started sharpening his knife. When the Prophet (pbuh) saw him he said: “Do you want to kill it twice? Why did you not sharpen the knife before throwing it on the ground?” (Hadith Al-Haakim)

The prophet was even concerned about the mental well being of the animal that was about to get slaughtered. Animal cruelty is not acceptable, no matter where it happens.

Btw, have you ever tried googling:

Pig slaughterhouse cruelty?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You're right to free speech ends when it impinges upon my First Amendment Right to practice the religion of my choice. I am not sure of the exact religious beliefs involved, however, if this action now makes these products un-Hallal, then they've been destroyed and the store should make the idiot pay for them all.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I refuse to watch link because if it is cruelty, it disgusts me to watch it. However, the products in the non-Hallal sections are often produced in cruel fashion as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
You do know that certain jewish sects have a simmilar diet like hallal right?

Wheres the outrage?

Actually, "Kosher" restrictions on foods are far more restrictive than Halal restrictions on foods. So we'll look for Kosher certified meats if we can't find Halal certified meats, because we know they're acceptable for our own religious requirements. So the incident in the OP is more like a douchebag taunting the minor leagues while being to scared to taunt the major leagues.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Waste of bacon.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Harmless fun for him better then killing kids to get your message across

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join