It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Slave Colony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I thought the secret space program as told by Corey Goode and Randy Craemer was pretty ruthless and cruel in it's slaving of humanity. But this reptilian slave colony is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. But it's really time to get the truth out about the secret space programs and this horrible alien controlled place.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

There's already a movie about an alien slave colony.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-4-2017 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I have a pretty decent quality of life for a slave.
Please don't uproot me, I am complacent.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hollywierd comes out with more believable garbage than corey goode and the rest of those con artists .
Hollywierd does better special effects too .

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Netflix original, The Colony comes to mind.

So far in the show, areas of the us are decimated in large colonies walled up by these huuuuuuge walls that even Donald T would get a hard one for, policing drones that fly around, and if you commit any crime you get sent away. Nobody knows what happens to you, but towards the end of the season you see they get sent up into space to work in a factory for... them...

Wild show, the mom from TWD is on it (sexay)

Graphics are pretty good.
Anyone here watch that?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I am a slave as long as I have the choice to either wake up every morning or die. Doesn't matter if it's reptilian or human slave colony.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

It's not too dissimilar from what's happened in the holocaust, the slave trade or various other times, but these people are taken light years from Earth enslaved aND are often killed for sport. It could not be more dire!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

i loved that movie when i was younger, best part was this my left foot,that my right foot, these are both my feets and this is my head you ugly head. starts at 21:45.

first thing i thought of when i saw your post.
edit on 14-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112

It's not too dissimilar from what's happened in the holocaust, the slave trade or various other times, but these people are taken light years from Earth enslaved aND are often killed for sport. It could not be more dire!

If I'm not mistaken, Goode says that around 100 million "earthlings" each year are trafficked and traded off- planet.

How in the hell would 100 million people go missing without a trace and nobody notices?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I don't think he says 100 million people a year I don't remember the exact figures. The secret space program is real. The nazis figured out anti gravity during the war and took off, not to mention the Mayan breakaway society. Anti gravity uses torsion fields as seen in salmons swimming upstream.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112

I don't think he says 100 million people a year I don't remember the exact figures. The secret space program is real. The nazis figured out anti gravity during the war and took off, not to mention the Mayan breakaway society. Anti gravity uses torsion fields as seen in salmons swimming upstream.

I don't doubt the existence of the SSP and I've also been following Corey's testimonials over the past few years. Of course, some statements are harder to swallow than others. The 100 million figure being one of those statements.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Yeah tell be honest Corey Goode isn't my favorite ssps insider just the most famous at this point. But I'm more about Elena kalpulnick and Tony rodrigues. Goode I feel like is an insiders insider not shooting for full disclosure right now as some of the others.

If he said they snag 100 million a year Imy pretty sure he misspoke or was lying maybe 100 million in total over the years and all their babies, which is still a good amount of people, but they lose people a lot out there too.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I heard accidents make good deaths

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook
I had never known of such a movie but I checked it out. They don't make them like that anymore. The movies of the modern world use too much cgi.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Netflix original, The Colony comes to mind.

So far in the show, areas of the us are decimated in large colonies walled up by these huuuuuuge walls that even Donald T would get a hard one for, policing drones that fly around, and if you commit any crime you get sent away. Nobody knows what happens to you, but towards the end of the season you see they get sent up into space to work in a factory for... them...

Wild show, the mom from TWD is on it (sexay)

Graphics are pretty good.
Anyone here watch that?

Love that show, though not quite caught up yet. Not a Netflix original, though; it's on USA Network. Anything with Josh Holloway is good, of course!! Such a babe!!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure
A lot of shows these days are showing some soft disclosure, Stranger Things, is pretty much showing about the government programs, the outer limits I heard shows a lot of secret space program stuff, but even star trek was based on it too.

When the Next Generation came out "they" did not want it on the air so the networks would have to buy the show. Star Trek is basically the dark fleet painted to be super nice and altruistic. But we need to demand full disclosure now, I think humanity can handle it and it will actually help a lot.

edit on 16-4-2017 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Hollywierd comes out with more believable garbage than corey goode
and the rest of those con artists .

Agree!

I don't find Corey Goode believable.

new topics

top topics

join