It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tunnels We Bombed, the C.I.A. Built

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Those tunnels the U.S is bombing in Afghanistan? They were built by the CIA www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kilig

Excellent find.

Now, as the last major battle of the war in Afghanistan began, hidden from view inside the caves were an estimated 1,500 to 2,000 well-trained, well-armed men. A mile below, at the base of the caves, some three dozen U.S. Special Forces troops fanned out. They were the only ground forces that senior American military leaders had committed to the Tora Bora campaign.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Yes.
They were used by terrorists.
And today we bombed them.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Classic. Create a problem, then be the hero with a solution. (repeat)

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Thats ok
They bombed the c.i.a's chemical weapons in syria as well .
They just tying up loose ends .

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Its miles of tunnels, bunkers and base camps, dug deeply into the steep rock walls, had been part of a C.I.A.-financed complex built for the mujahedeen.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Problem-reaction-solution.

Has anyone got any solid proof that the CIA (and NSA, FBI, DHS) is acting to protect Americas interests? Because, from all accounts, they are more dangerous than any named enemy coming from CNN and the retards.

It's like fast n furious Iran contra Afghanistan poppy fields meets Pablo Escobar Bin Laden.

The CIA is by far the most dangerous entity in existence on the planet, no-one can prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Well, good!

I'm sure they knew a MOAB would do the job nicely then.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The CIA is by far the most dangerous entity in existence on the planet, no-one can prove me wrong.

I would be willing to bet somebody will try.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
We should all save this page on NYT before the CIA have it deleted.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

The only entity willing to try would be a CIA plant / shill / troll, all other humans already know they are dodgier than Hillary on a good day. Watch for anyone wanting to protect the CIA's conduct as being 'righteous and legitimate' and 'in the best interests of the American citizens'

They are the liars and deceivers, likely disguised as politicians.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I'm sorry; I thought this was common knowledge...

Back when Russia got bogged down in Afghanistan, they were fighting the same 'rebels' that would later control the Taliban, Al-Queida, and now ISIS. So to help them out the CIA did what the CIA does best: interfere.

No secret.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If it wasn't common knowledge before, it is now.

a reply to: TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kilig
Those tunnels the U.S is bombing in Afghanistan? They were built by the CIA www.nytimes.com...

This is not Achin district where the bomb was used. Your article is talking about Tora bora. The complex built by the CIA was destroyed in the battle of tora bora. But it had everything like a hospital and a hydroelectric power plant, offices, a hotel and had sophisticated ventilation systems as well.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Has anyone got any solid proof that the CIA (and NSA, FBI, DHS) is acting to protect Americas interests? Because, from all accounts, they are more dangerous than any named enemy coming from CNN and the retards.

It's like fast n furious Iran contra Afghanistan poppy fields meets Pablo Escobar Bin Laden.

You keep saying how the CIA is by far the most dangerous entity......like thats a bad thing?

I sleep better at night, knowing that is true.

Dont you?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

a reply to: c2oden

The only entity willing to try would be a CIA plant / shill / troll, all other humans already know they are dodgier than Hillary on a good day. Watch for anyone wanting to protect the CIA's conduct as being 'righteous and legitimate' and 'in the best interests of the American citizens'

They are the liars and deceivers, likely disguised as politicians.

Some are disguised as random people posting on a random message board.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kilig

Circa 1979 ? Tunnel System Used by the Mujahideen to Fire Stinger Missiles at Russian Attack Helicopters ?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

yeah they freak me out aswell. they are pretty much their own separate entity with the financial backing of the US. u hear things like charlie wilsons war and wonder how in the hell someone can have the power to essentially wage a war against a super power completely off the books with knowone to be held accountable.
edit on 13-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

I would be willing to bet somebody will try.

Oooh. I wonder who it will turn out to be?

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Way back then they were fighting the Soviet Union, and it being the cold war we had to help whoever was fighting against the Soviet Union. This stuff is kindergarten level of switch and bait the stories. No we were not helping the bad guys, we were helping the good guys because they were fighting the bad guys the Soviet Union. When they attacked the US they were no longer the good guys so today they got a MOAB up their ying yang.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join