It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tunnels We Bombed, the C.I.A. Built

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

C.I.A. Spybots . Semi A.I. Message Board Programs . You can Easily Identify them by their Utter Lack of Understanding the Subtle Human Art of using Sarcasm or Dry Humor in their Posts .

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Allegiances never change though, haven't you heard?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Allegiances never change though, haven't you heard?

One doesn't paint the interior of cave systems with friends only enemies.

Former allegiances of a different era, circumstances and people do not equate to today's allegiances, look at China slapping lil Kimmy silly over there. No coal sales, invasion force at his border if he plays with his nuke toys anymore, all so China can keep making them iphones. Gotta love Capitalism for taming the commie masses, China beaten at their own long game.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: kilig

The CIA is by far the most dangerous entity in existence on the planet, no-one can prove me wrong.

I would be willing to bet somebody will try.

Oooh. I wonder who it will turn out to be?

Thoughts?

More than one.
Some don't even know they are one.
edit on 2017-04-13T21:19:00-05:002201713America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

"Artificial intelligence learns biases, but it needs the awareness not to make prejudiced decisions," Princeton researcher Aylin Caliskan said in a podcast about the research. "Since machines do possess self-awareness the way humans do, a human in the loop can help machines make ethical decisions."

www.newsmax.com...

" a human in the loop can help machines make ethical decisions."

Or Teach it Unethical Ones.......

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Well, good!

I'm sure they knew a MOAB would do the job nicely then.

Has there been a damage assessment of what this bomb did?

If they were tunnels in a mountain doubt it did much of anything.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
For those of you may not remember, U.S. Ambassador Dubs was killed in the cross fire during a hostage rescue attempt by Afghan forces under KGB supervision. I remember that well, Feb 79. Also there was still at lot of White Hats at three letter agencies back in those days.

One of the more incredible stories was entire cargo plane load of real lions.
Nothing was impossible back in those days.

Buck

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Well, good!

thermobaric bombs can decimate people deep inside tunnels with their shockwave. id imagine this is easily on par with some of those bombs considering it can level a massive radius around the blast.if all it did was seal the entrances off and trap them in there then they will wish they had died in the initial attack. it was designed for attacking cave systems aswell. imagine a massive hammer smacking the earth above those cave systems cause thats essentially what it did. whats crazy is the russians have their own version of this bomb, called the FOAB. its lighter and packs about 4 times the punch
edit on 13-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Yea I guess I was thinking the tunnels would have doors.

I don't know much about the tunnels over there....

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Those Taliban the U.S. is bombing in Afghanistan? The were created by the CIA.

Only makes sense to bomb the CIA-created tunnels, too.

Now, if we could just get out of that deadly business of creating terrorists in order to bomb them...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
mmmhh!.... Those CIA caves were perfect to hide chemical weapons...connect the dots...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
thermobaric bombs can decimate people deep inside tunnels with their shockwave.

You ought to see what they do to individual buildings. Shoulder fired thermobarics are truly amazing.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Thats ok
They bombed the c.i.a's chemical weapons in syria as well .
They just tying up loose ends .

The scary part is, this might be true. When Obama was in office, the US ignored ISIS, except to occasionally make a token bombing run that accomplished nothing. With Trump in office, we seem to actually be trying to crush ISIS, chemical weapons depots have been blown up (by whom is debatable), and we just dropped a MOAB on those damn tunnels in Afghanistan, which should have been done a decade ago.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Well, good!

Maybe they could spare a MOAB for the CIA headquarters in Langley. That would do more to make this world a safer place than sending 100,000 troops into some foreign craphole.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
We should all save this page on NYT before the NYT deletes it like they did their Trump was wiretapped claim.
When a newspaper goes back and deletes its own print you know they have issues with lying.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Well, good!

don't know much about the bomb used, but from what i read it's not a ground perpetrator. what they needed to use was good old ww2 technology, a grand slam (aka an earthquake bomb). about the same weight, but only a yield of 6.5 tons of TNT compared to the GBU-43's yield of 11 tons of TNT. but designed to burrow into the ground before exploding causing an earthquake type effect. which would be far superior to dealing with an underground bunker system.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

No. It is above ground air fuel bomb.

The shockwave is the first killer and the sucking of the O2 to explode is the second.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Well the MOAB makes sense now, if the chemical attacks truly are false flags, then they must hide them somewhere, maybe this was Trump hitting back at the CIA.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik

Well, good!

don't know much about the bomb used, but from what i read it's not a ground perpetrator. what they needed to use was good old ww2 technology, a grand slam (aka an earthquake bomb). about the same weight, but only a yield of 6.5 tons of TNT compared to the GBU-43's yield of 11 tons of TNT. but designed to burrow into the ground before exploding causing an earthquake type effect. which would be far superior to dealing with an underground bunker system.

This:

Description: The Boeing GBU-57/B Massive Ordnance Penetrator (MOP) is a 30,000-pound penetration weapon sponsored by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) . It is intended to defeat a set of hard and deeply buried targets such as concrete bunkers and underground facilities. The MOP weapon has been designed to be released from high altitudes by the US Air Force B-2 and B-52 bombers. Its navigation system builds around the GPS and its warhead is made of more than 5,300 pounds of explosive. The MOP was first loaded into a surrogate bomber in December 2007 and was ready for deploymet by the end of 2010.

In early 2015 the US Air Force tested a new version of the MOP fitted with upgraded electronic countermeasures to prevent jamming of its guidance system. The improved version is intended to engage heavily fortified underneath bunkers using two successive MOP bombs thus requiring high accuracy. This new capability may be intended against Iran's Fordow nuclear research facility.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join