It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to identify a Russian levitation slash electric-something experiment slash phenomenon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I put this in the Gray Area, as I couldn't find a better place for it.

A few years ago - maybe 10-15 or so, I came across a few interesting articles online describing a Russian experiment of sorts.

I can only remember it containing elements of levitation, a sort of Séance-like structure to the proceedings, and a B&W photo showing people with... what looked like lightning bolts from their hands/fingers.

It all got lost in some heap of bookmarks on a harddrive long gone - I always wanted to revisit this thing, but I've not been able to locate anything like it in the years since. Every now and then I remember this thing, and wonder what on earth it was all about.

One particular thing about this experiment/phenomenon: The journalist that wrote the original pice (I think he was Russian), mysteriously disappeared. That was very much what made me take note of the whole thing - it had a tasty air of conspiracy/mystery about it that prompted revisiting it later.

Unfortunately, I forgot about it long enough to lose any and all bookmarks (this was before I started to actually PRINT interesting stuff from the Internet to PDF, not just bookmark URLs).

I hope any of you know what I'm talking about - we are in a sort of "Tesla space" here, with electricity, what I do believe was levitation, and a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember the details of. I do have an impression it was more "solid" a phenomenon than all those hilarious "ectoplasm" photos of old - the photograph I remember showed weird stuff with lightning bolts - real "Star Wars emperor" stuff.

Anyone?
edit on 13-4-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Slight reformatting.

edit on 13-4-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Adjusted title.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Sounds pravada-esque.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Oh this is easy: Putin.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

Perhaps part of your reference was to Kirlian photography?

www.google.com...=kirlian+photography

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Perhaps part of your reference was to Kirlian photography?

www.google.com...=kirlian+photography

No - Not like that. This was... bigger. For some reason, I've never accidentally "stumbled across it" in the years since - I was just reminded of it, reading about ectoplasm somewhere recently.

May have been a bit of hogwash along the lines of ectoplasm - But it was something... different. Electricity, fields, levitation, multi-dimensional? something-something.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Forgot to mention that this seemed to have happened somewhere between the 1st and the 2nd World War, or maybe even in the last part of the 19th Century.

Only have a vague memory about the photograph, but it was clearly not from the last few decades.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

was it about a platform with handles that can fly? Insect wings that are said have certain properties because of their structural alignment and material that can tap into some kind of ether or multi dimensional energy??

If so, I must search for myself so let me know.

edit: this?

extra DIV

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

was it about a platform with handles that can fly? Insect wings that are said have certain properties because of their structural alignment and material that can tap into some kind of ether or multi dimensional energy??

No - Doesn't seem familiar. The photo I remember was very "Tesla era antique" - There was odd stuff going on - I think it was a number of people, around a table - one of them was levitating and/or there was "Emperor Palpatine" style lightning between one or more of the people and their surroundings.
edit on 13-4-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Tidying up.

edit on 13-4-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

top topics

join