It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerily spooky WW3 dates hidden in Google maps in Syria?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Howdy again guys. I'm not 100% sure if this is in the right forum, sorry if not and feel free to move it!

So, I found this today and thought you guys may find it interesting. I know it is most ikely just a coincidence but its a damn spooky one, and timely too!

So, in the very heart of Damascus / Syria, there's a Street called "Kim Il Sung". Obviously being the grandfather of North Korea's current tubby tyrant.

Right next to that street is another street called "May 6th"

Next then a street leading from that called "April 17th".

May 6th in Syria is "Martyrs' Day". This day "is a Syrian and Lebanese national holiday commemorating the Syrian and Lebanese nationalists executed in Damascus and Beirut on May 6".

April 17th in Syria is "Evacuation Day". This day is "also called Independence Day, is Syria's national day commemorating the evacuation of the last French soldier and Syria's proclamation of full independence and the end of the French mandate of Syria on 17 April 1946".

Now, I know all of theses streets are simply named after events / a leader. But all three are directly next to each other, in the very heart of Damascus. A place we are focusing on right now and being told to focus on. North Korea being a place we are also being told to focus on. Is this just a coincidence? It just seems like there's more here to me, almost some kind of breadcrumb path.

Also, though not related directly to the description of the events that the streets were named after. We have:

Kim il Sung
April 17th: "Evacuation day".
May 6th: "Execution".

The April 17th date is very close to the birthday of Kim iL Sung which is April 15th, this Saturday. But the "April 17th" street name and the "Kim il Sung" are in no way related officially as we have seen above.

Here's an image of the street, just a tiny bit south of central Damascus.

As I said above, I know this is just a random stretch but I just thought y'all may find it interesting and if there was something to it I know we could all work together to go down that rabbit hole. It really does have a Dan Brown, hidden Code vibe to it eh? The media wants us to look at Damascus and North Korea. We then look at Damascus and see Kim il Sun, making us look at North Korea, and then there's two date's eerily close to now right there next to it.

Peace!

edit on 12-4-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: added more detail

edit on 12-4-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: Added even more detail

edit on 12-4-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: Added section regarding street links

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyPilkington

I used to date a girl whose birthday was on April 17 she's probably involved somehow.
edit on 12-4-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I used to date a girl whose birthday was on April 17 she's probably involved somehow.

It's my birthday. Lol. I'm not involved though...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

These street names would have been there for years, probably decades.

And this would be the significance of April 17..

17 April 1946: Syria is declared fully independent from 26-years of French occupation

www.damascus-foundation.org...

May 6th is Martyr's day in Syria..

Martyrs' Day (Arabic: عيد الشهداء‎‎) is a Syrian and Lebanese national holiday commemorating the Syrian and Lebanese nationalists executed in Damascus and Beirut on May 6, 1916 by Jamal Pasha

en.m.wikipedia.org...(Lebanon_and_Syria)

edit on 12/4/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Kim Il Sung park and street..

www.aljazeera.com...

Syria's embattled government has inaugurated a park in Damascus, which was named after North Korea's founding father Kim Il-sung. The 9,000-square-metre park lies in the southwestern Damascus district of Kafr Souseh, atop the ruins of recently bulldozed homes. The street adjacent to the park is also named for Kim and stretches for one kilometre.

This one is quite new compared to the others.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

These street names would have been there for years, probably decades.

And this would be the significance of April 17..

17 April 1946: Syria is declared fully independent from 26-years of French occupation

www.damascus-foundation.org...

May 6th is Martyr's day in Syria..

Martyrs' Day (Arabic: عيد الشهداء‎‎) is a Syrian and Lebanese national holiday commemorating the Syrian and Lebanese nationalists executed in Damascus and Beirut on May 6, 1916 by Jamal Pasha

en.m.wikipedia.org...(Lebanon_and_Syria)

Thanks
Though I just quote everything you just posted in the OP. Great info though.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
So what you're saying is, you can make a ww3 prediction every year in Damascus. Considering those street signs have presumably been there for a while. How.... Lackluster this prediction thread turned it to be

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I did too! yikes
edit on 4/12/2017 by ware2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Of course someone that is involved would say they are not involved...

You're one of THEM!!!

;-)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ware2010

I am currently dating/living with a woman with a 4/17 birthday. I need to know if this prophecy is spot on because it means I can stop worrying about the fact that I haven't bought her anything yet.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Wait I'm lost. What do these street names have to do with WW3?

Are you thinking this is significant because those dates are coming up soon?

It would seem like those dates are used as street names because they already represent events that have taken place. You're asking them to multitask now.

As far as the street named after Kim well almost every city has a street named after somebody famous.
Here there are seven bridges named after the original mercury astronauts and they all are on streets that lead to Mercury Blvd.
What could that mean...
Oh yeah they trained here.
There's a street named after every king and queen great Britain ever had too and of course the required school named after Kennedy and MLK.
I do think it's interesting that a street named after a Korean leader is in Damascus though.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Slave2theTruth

Oh come on.
Buy her something already.
And get a card.
Guys always think cards are an unnecessary extra.
And write something personal in it like "you get more beautiful with each passing year."

Trust me...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Very curious, indeed. However, I'm slightly more inclined to believe in the coincidence theory than I am the prophecy one. However, if it should be a sign.........

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Not sure if it's related or not, but "sevens.exposed" (that is the actual URL) has a puzzle that a lot of people have been following, allegedly linked to Cicada3301, which has referenced 4/17 and 5/6 multiple times. Coincidence? Maybe not...

There could be something going down on the 16th or 17th.

Coincidentally, for those who haven't seen this before, there is also the Deagel report, which operates with multiple intelligence agencies and governments.

US Population to Lose 250 Million by 2025

Population is expected to be 59 million or so, with GDP dropping from $18 trillion to $900 billion. It starts this year and declines suddenly and rapidly based on their predictions.

At the G7, the Japanese PM warned of an oncoming financial collapse, and the Bank of International Settlements (the big brother of banks) also filed a report with the banks reporting that the world is in the same spot as it was just before the Great Depression.

Things are definitely coming to a head quickly. Be prepared is all you can do, it's out of our hands now.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
In Islamic eschatology its Syria where the Christ will finally do in the antichrist or Dajjal.

Now that could mean all kinds of possibilities if true.

Such as the world may come out of a horrible cataclysm that starts in Syria and ends with the destruction of some kind of worldly evil.

So it may be that mysteriously somehow this is encoded in some mundane things that exist in Syria.

Possible. The OP brings up mere esoteric possibilities.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I am not a big "coincidence" theorist, I view "coincidence" about the same as I view the tooth fairy. However, if "coincidence" is fact, I'd say all that you just mentioned is a prime example of it.
edit on 12-4-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
They definitely have weird street naming conventions in Syria compared to what I'm used to...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Right, I'm getting a bit peeved, sorry to intrude here but how do I write an introduction, please help

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Funny that the 17th of April seems to be the date around which all the, the precogntive signs are flashing around at the moment. The countdown clock as shown by Defango ...and while he checks out the weird website.
which is the Tengri website which claims its "Alien" The clock is at the top of his page.

edit on 12-4-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

Then on this one Defango checks out your April 17 square in Syria!!

edit on 12-4-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
No matter how many of these "illuminati date" prophecies fail, I still always look forward to the next ones

top topics

<<   2 >>

join