It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama gave Billions to Iran and allowed Syria to keep its Chemical Weapons Why?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
And now all of a sudden Russia and Iran issued a joint statement together saying that the US violated International Law. Which everyone knows that is total BS. It's not that we violated international Law it's that we violated the secret agreement that the Obama Administration made with Iran and Russia to keep Assad in power along with allowing Iran to obtain Nuclear Weapons. Obama during the 08 campaign trail constantly bragged about how he could make a deal with Iran. And during the 2012 Campaign Obama told Romney that he's crazy for believing that Russia is our Number 1 Geopolitical Enemy.

We need to have a 911 Style Bipartisan Commission to investigate why the Obama Admin people lied to us with a straight face about removing 100% of the Chemicals when they did not. And now we have a new Cold War with Russia because of Obama's weakness to not use America's military might to enforce international Law. That secret agreement also allowed Russia to annex Crimea to. Democrats are pushing the false flag operation that Trump Colluded with Russia because they know they colluded with Russia over the past 8 years by keeping Assad in power,allowing him to secretly keep his Chemical Weapons, giving Iran Nukes, and allowing Russia to annex Crimea extending its reach.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Here is one thread as for why Obama done what he done www.abovetopsecret.com...

The short version, Obama and the neocons are working for the Muslim brotherhood through Saudi Arabia and ISIS.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Obama during the 08 campaign trail constantly bragged about how he could make a deal with Iran. And during the 2012 Campaign Obama told Romney that he's crazy for believing that Russia is our Number 1 Geopolitical Enemy.

We need to have a 911 Style Bipartisan Commission to investigate why the Obama Admin people lied to us with a straight face about removing 100% of the Chemicals when they did not. And now we have

Someday we will learn what Obama meant here, caught on hot mic:
www.weeklystandard.com...

Or, maybe we just did....

edit on 10-4-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
dble pst
edit on 10-4-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Where do you get this ridiculous nonsense at?
1. The billions Obama "gave" Iran actually belonged to Iran.
2. Iran has no nuclear weapons program every intelligence agency on the planet claims they have no program.
3. America didn't remove those weapons the UN did so America had no control over the situation.

And now we have a new Cold War with Russia because of Obama's weakness to not use America's military might to enforce international Law.

Obama isn't in charge now so why do you keep bringing him up? Trump is in charge now so it's his fault.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

So why the Secrecy then? Why give it to them under the cover of darkness? If it "Belonged" to them why not just it to them in broad daylight?

2. Iran has no nuclear weapons program every intelligence agency on the planet claims they have no program.

Iran has Nuclear Power Plants. And if they have Nuclear PP then they have Nuclear Weapons.

3. America didn't remove those weapons the UN did so America had no control over the situation.

Thats not what Obama, Rice, Kerry, and the rest of the Obama Admin people said.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Where do you get this ridiculous nonsense at?

And now we have a new Cold War with Russia because of Obama's weakness to not use America's military might to enforce international Law.

Obama isn't in charge now so why do you keep bringing him up? Trump is in charge now so it's his fault.

Mantras , Mantras , I hear em every day.....
Dont you have anything in your backpack other than stale Alinsky Tactics ?
How bout some fresh food for thought you can share ?

edit on 4/10/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Obama gave Iran their own money back.

Syria's chemical weapons were verifiably gone according to International Organisations. The terrorists clearly have outside sources for chemical weapons.

The terrorists have used chemical weapons over 50 times in this war, I don't remember any outrage about that...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Obama... allowed Syria to keep its Chemical Weapons Why?

Perhaps taking them away might have necessitated an invasion, war?
Doesn't seem Russia wants to war with them, nor did, obviously, (cowardly?) Obama.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Obama gave Iran their own money back.

Syria's chemical weapons were verifiably gone according to International Organisations. The terrorists clearly have outside sources for chemical weapons.

The terrorists have used chemical weapons over 50 times in this war, I don't remember any outrage about that...

You are correct sir! I was hoping someone would bring up this point.
IF this was a false flag ( it was IMHO ), obviously the chemical weapons would've come from an outside source. Namely, from the U.S. or any of it's allies.

And you're also correct in saying that there have been plenty of reports of chemical weapons in recent history that got no media coverage. So why did this one get plastered all over the news?!

Because they wanted you to see those images. Badly.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Alright, where is your evidence. Thats an awful lot of bold trecherous claims my friend. If you facd fhe noose what would you say. Stars and flags for commentary... wtf is this cnn? What happened to you ATS?
edit on AMAmerica/Chicago210104am by Aeshma because: Straight, loss of our self.... i shake my head ats...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I need remind you an honor level highschool chemist can make sarin gas...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

I need remind you an honor level highschool chemist can make sarin gas...

No its not easy in fact the only group that wasn't state sponsored was in Japan. And they spent 30 million. And had to build a manufacturing facility.

In their case it was a 3 story building filled with chemists and equipment. You have to be wxtewmely careful if you mess up you die. And you want a facility with a lab your not making this in your bathtub.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Obama gave Billions to Iran and allowed Syria to keep its Chemical Weapons Why? Why the XYZing hell not ????????????

Does syria report to the US do they.

Who says so, the US?? On whose authority can they claim they have the right to do so??

Since when has Oboma, Trump and the next bloke have any authority to rule Syria or any other bloody country

By christ you people are so far up yourselves you must be able to def outa your mouth
edit on 11-4-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Making the gas is not the problem. Its storing the gas in useable quantities. Binary weapons are easy to make but unreliable, their yield is difficult to calculate and valuable components are easily wasted if they are not mixed appropriately on delivery. Sarin tends to destroy its vessel prematurely through corrosion causing death to those wishing to use the weapon if premade gas is intended to be used. Many stabilizing compounds are expensive and tightly controlled or difficult to produce as well as less effective. Many modern militaries abandoned the gas for this reason. "Stable" stock piles exist most of them leaky and an enormous expense to the nations that still posess them. Us being one of them. Hot item on the black market im sure.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

There are places in my town right noe. If it fell apart to war with the support of a group like isis i could acquire all thats necessart to make the gas. Its chemistry not wizardy. Syria is at war, the group in japan had to buy its way while silent to achieve its goal and perform the attack.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I m pretty sure mot of the victims were the ones kidnapped by the militants in the same neighborhood the week before. Anyone notice in some the videos these alleged hospitals (white helmet studios and command center for terrorists) are built into the mountains and caves, have rock ceilings, and hoses coming out of the caves?? Please tell me what civilian hospital is in that area are built into the caves??

You seem to have all the facts OP, which civilian hospital in Syria is in that cave? Because if its in a cave, its not for civis at all. Were the poor bastards killed? yup, but probably that day by the terrorists when they gassed them wherever they had been holding them after kidnapping, and then washed them off, turned on the cameras, and continued spraying them with their hoses for effect.

I would not be surprised if it is White Helmets who produce the videos for ISIS executions in their studios, or with their cameras in the desert. But of course, they will not be wearing white helmets then, only black masks.
edit on 4-11-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

There was no secrecy..

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
And now all of a sudden Russia and Iran issued a joint statement together saying that the US violated International Law. Which everyone knows that is total BS

Do not generelize and try and justify your warcrimes by saying everyone. I am not part of your spycotic sic pact to invade and destroy the world, and there is a lot of us out here in the real free world who feel the same. You as usa is a bunch of crooks, murderers and war criminals. Do not hide behind others or drag them down to your level.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
so you want assad out so a power vacuum will be created and the terrorist gain more ground and power than ever? is this what we want? we saw what happened in iraq and libya and now we want to do the same in syria? you realize for every innocent life that is taken 2 will be inspired to avenge that death?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join