It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher, Two Students Among Victims in School Shooting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Authorities responded to a shooting Monday morning at a San Bernardino elementary school.

Preliminary information indicated there were four shooting victims, according to San Bernardino police. The victims included a teacher and two students, according to fire officials.

The shooter also was "possibly down," said Chief Jarrod Burguan.

The school, North Park Elementary, is in the 5300 block of North H Street. It remained under lockdown late Monday morning.

Nearby Cal-State San Bernardino was under a shelter-in-place order.

Details about victims were not immediately available. Firefighters have set up a triage area to assess and treat victims.

Teacher, Two Students Among Victims in School Shooting

Just Breaking out of San Bernardino, CA. Happened at an elementary school.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Man, San Bernardino, again??

Prayers, to everyone involved.

This world sucks.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
That's sad clicked the link and it said they have 2 confirmed causality's my guess would be the elementary school students that got shot are the ones that died and the police chief tweeted he thinks its a murder suicide having to do with the teacher

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

The Summer of Hell is starting early... the economic turmoil hasn't even begun but violent events of smaller and more massive scale are occurring at an alarming rate. I don't think it's just "the modern world of reporting", it seems to me that everyone all over the planet is losing their sh*t

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Jesus Christ. Being sick is one thing, this is evil.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Murder suicide, domestic dispute related. two student sustained gunshot wounds and are being treated.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
WHYYYYYY

I always scream out, and it's never answered.

Why are babies being murdered/harmed/traumatized, why!?

I cannot stand my own species at times like this.

Praying for those babies, the teachers and their families.

**I see that it appears to be a murder suicide, possibly teacher is deceased and children recovering from gunshot wounds

-Alee
edit on 4/10/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I've been wondering what happened to the school shootings, post-election (post-Obama).

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
A self'-evident left liberal provocation that benefits the EU, against the impending easing of gun laws.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm really sorry for the victims but North Park. Come on i must suppress the urge to make a South Park elementary joke. Ban guns in 1..2..3

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Can we pls have that serious conversation about weapons of small destruction??.. what?? ..still too early?? ...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Man, San Burnadino is becoming the new Colorado for gun massacres.

There really needs to be some emphasis on the mental health care system in this country.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Because people are A Holes.

I don't know why there isn't a cop parked at all times at a school.

Ludicrous.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Do we know anything about the shooter?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
the fact it says two adults were killed tells me one was probably not a teacher, it seems like the teacher and an ex got into an argument and one was murdered and two students tried to protect the teacher and got injured before the shooter committed suicide.
so no child was a victim this time from what i read so far, only the teacher and another adult person.
edit on 10-4-2017 by namehere because: (no reason given)

well it seem it was stray bullets that hit the students so yea...
edit on 10-4-2017 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Can we pls have that serious conversation about weapons of small destruction??.. what?? ..still too early?? ...

California is a gun control paradise.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Back in the day, when someone wanted to kill themselves they just did it.

Now it seems like everytime some suicidal idiot has had enough, he wants to take out as many people as he can with him.

Seems like one other(very odd) thing that these new generations can't get right. If you're going to kill yourself, be a man and just do it without taking out a bunch of innocent people.

Personally that's where I think all these shootings/mass violence events are coming from. These would have been simple suicide statistics but now they go out with a "bang" for the "glory".

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Perhaps if they make it even more illegal to kill someone. Wait, isn't California now a sanctuary state? So, the concept of "illegal" is lost on them I guess.

Nothing to see here, move along.....

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I've been wondering what happened to the school shootings, post-election (post-Obama).

Not just school shootings.
But crazy gun nonsense in general.
Like reporters getting shot on live TV for example.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
My heart goes out to the ones shot and their families.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join