It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please God Let Trump and Putin Be In Bed Togather...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Didn't Assad gas his people in both s scenarios?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Yeah. It ain't no friend either .

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Regan and Gorbachev didn't have a relationship. They had an agreement.
Both were sensible men when it came to arms reductions.

PS
I live smack dab in the middle of the largest concentration of military installations on the eastern seaboard.
I am literally surrounded by forts and bases.
Question is am I safe or a major target??
edit on 4102017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I would say target at the moment.

I just heard on the radio about an hour ago that your Mr Trump has warned Australia that it plans to shoot down the next North Korean missile launch.

A warship that was on its way to Australia was diverted last week, so it sounds legit.

It also explains why China has just sent 150,000 troops to its border with NK.
edit on 10-4-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Ok, Trump and Putin in bed together... figuratively... not literally... whew, that was a horrible image...

we have a very impetus man with his finger on the button and zero stop gaps in place in case ANY president goes rogue..

According to what the military looks for in leadership, he would not make the best leader, and yet he's CIC

Emotional Intelligence

Self Awareness – Know Your Strengths and Weaknesses. ... Leaders should gain an outside perspective of their capabilities and also take part in critical reflection of their action. Self awareness is challenging enough in a static environment, but in the Army we constantly shift between formal and informal leadership positions, varied teams, and diverse settings. An emotionally intelligent leader constantly assesses their strengths and weaknesses, anticipating personal leadership gaps for future employment.

Self Management – Lead by Example. This domain describes an individual’s ability to manage conflict and stress while maintaining a positive and objective outlook. ...[Negative] leaders often fail to effectively handle stress and become individuals whose subordinates avoid with bad news.

Social Awareness – Reading the Group Dynamic. ... Often, leaders who struggle with emotional intelligence have a gap between social and self awareness. In other words, they are unable to understand how their actions impact their team.

Relationship Management – Bringing out the Best in People and Teams. .... discourse is encouraged and mistakes are seen as learning opportunities. Organizational leaders also contribute to a staff’s reaction to conflict. Though conflict or friction is often perceived in a negative connotation, effective staff leaders treat friction as an opportunity for innovation and creativity.

Well, at least with Option 1, WW3 won't come out of the Middle East. By any chance, have Trump and Kim Jong-un been in bed together? .... figuratively, not literally... eeyuuuuuww....

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: FamCore

Didn't Assad gas his people in both s scenarios?

Maybe..assuming that wasn't faked too.. it would work either way..

Either Assad wanted to gas then for some unrelated reason, which putin and trump chose to use to their advantage, Or maybe asad gases them to provide a reason for the Syrian dog and pony show..

Or it could be there was no gas and the whole thing is for public consumption...

What's the alternative???

Assad did gas his people and trump did bomb a Russian ally in retaliation , which would basically demand that putin retaliated in defense of his ally.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

Ok, Trump and Putin in bed together... figuratively... not literally... whew, that was a horrible image...

we have a very impetus man with his finger on the button and zero stop gaps in place in case ANY president goes rogue..

According to what the military looks for in leadership, he would not make the best leader, and yet he's CIC

Emotional Intelligence

Self Awareness – Know Your Strengths and Weaknesses. ... Leaders should gain an outside perspective of their capabilities and also take part in critical reflection of their action. Self awareness is challenging enough in a static environment, but in the Army we constantly shift between formal and informal leadership positions, varied teams, and diverse settings. An emotionally intelligent leader constantly assesses their strengths and weaknesses, anticipating personal leadership gaps for future employment.

Self Management – Lead by Example. This domain describes an individual’s ability to manage conflict and stress while maintaining a positive and objective outlook. ...[Negative] leaders often fail to effectively handle stress and become individuals whose subordinates avoid with bad news.

Social Awareness – Reading the Group Dynamic. ... Often, leaders who struggle with emotional intelligence have a gap between social and self awareness. In other words, they are unable to understand how their actions impact their team.

Relationship Management – Bringing out the Best in People and Teams. .... discourse is encouraged and mistakes are seen as learning opportunities. Organizational leaders also contribute to a staff’s reaction to conflict. Though conflict or friction is often perceived in a negative connotation, effective staff leaders treat friction as an opportunity for innovation and creativity.

Well, at least with Option 1, WW3 won't come out of the Middle East. By any chance, have Trump and Kim Jong-un been in bed together? .... figuratively, not literally... eeyuuuuuww....

Mmmmm a putin, trump Kim jun sammich...

Rule 34 here we come !! Or maybe cum.. lol

It is said we should all be praying the president commited treason lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MysticPearl

Yeah. It ain't no friend either .

Reguardless any trump/Russia deal wouldn't be Russia who commited treason ..

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: xstealth

Putin's major goal in Syria is to keep pushing out refugees to flood and weaken the west. He's not our friend in any way, shape or form.

Are these the words of a man who is the enemy of society?

This is an extract from Putin's speech to the UN in 2015

www.washingtonpost.com...

Russia is actually the voice of reason. But nobody listens because it contradicts the narrative our western leaders want us to believe.

Putin's words sound good right?

Like how he says Russian doesn't violate international law, but they took Crimea have a proxy war in Ukraine and drop thermal incendiary cluster bombs on cities in Syria.

He's a liar.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I wonder how many of you laughed real hard at the topic and still could manage to write all that serious posts. You are totally amazing.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Putin's major goal in Syria is to keep pushing out refugees to flood and weaken the west. He's not our friend in any way, shape or form.

Russia is actually the voice of reason. But nobody listens because it contradicts the narrative our western leaders want us to believe.

Like how he says Russian doesn't violate international law, but they took Crimea have a proxy war in Ukraine and drop thermal incendiary cluster bombs on cities in Syria.

He's a liar.

We do all that stuff too...I'm not sure we can demonized putin for doing what America does every day.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

He's a liar.

Your grievances have been discussed in a great many threads here on ATS.

And the fairest answer you will come up with is that both America and Russia have blood on their hands. After all, it was the USA who armed ISIS. And Ukraine was a red line for Putin. He was over the fencing in game NATO has been playing, building bases in former Soviet bloc countries. So he threw down the gauntlet. Like Trump is about to do with North Korea.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

And America doesn't? Look up Kosovo, Montenegro, South Sudan, Croatia, Bosnia.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Russia isn't the boogeyman you lefties make it out to be.

...I was told recently that the 1980's called, they wanted their foreign policy back

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Russia isn't the boogeyman you lefties make it out to be.

...I was told recently that the 1980's called, they wanted their foreign policy back

Wasn't the GOP the Mecca of Russian hate speech , what?? 10 months ago???

Lol

I'm not sure people can point the finger at the left and claim it is 1980s forien policy. When from 1950 to 2015 the republicans were the champions of anti Russian sentiment..

Trump is literally the one exception to that rule..

Not the right...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You must have been pulled from the idiot pool

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery

You must have been pulled from the idiot pool

I'm assuming you mean "I have nothing resembling a point or independent thought, so instead I'm gonna attack you personally even though we have never met, nor do I have any idea what kind of person you are."

Debate 101 :ad hominem attack.. you lose.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Rule 34 .... haha hadn't heard of that one before.... well, even illicit lovers can have quarrels, so it really could be that Trump had to do something that angered Putin. Then again, to paraphrase a phrase my husband told me a while back, which I had never heard before, maybe Putin stuck himself in crazy.

As T tweeted, "Things will work out fine between the U.S.A. and Russia. At the right time everyone will come to their senses & there will be lasting peace!" Such a romantic! Putin will play his balalaika and sing love songs to him and there will be lasting peace, kumbaya! .... and this is why affairs of state are not to be conducted by either a wittingly compromised POTUS or one who unwittingly is compromised by greedy promises of personal wealth or by appeals to vanity.

It could be the POTUS committed treason, but it could also be that Putin stuck himself in crazy. We're screwed, so screwed.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So much to think about. All of it is speculation (for most of us - somebody out there knows stuff...) :-)

Putin is playing a long game. Something we don't do so well

Russia is not going to leave Syria. Looks kinda like we're bickering now - but not really. Later we'll make nice and work together to rid the world of evil

Go team RusAmerica!

Or, Trump is exactly what he looks like, sucks for us - and it's really not any more interesting than that

edit on 4/13/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join