It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please God Let Trump and Putin Be In Bed Togather...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
We had all better hope that Trump and Putin made a secret deal to swing the US elections..

That is the best possible reality for the planet earth at this point...

Just look at our options....

Option 1:

Trump made a deal with Russian intelligence to leak Government documents to smear his political opponent, in excange for dropping sanctions and turning a blind eye when putin takes back Ukraine. All the firings lies and lies were to set up the deal and now the Syria stuff is all just a dog and pony show to distract the US population and make trump appear "tough on Russia." Hell they even called Syria and had them move their troops and planes so as not to cause any actual damage...

End result: some form of buisness as usual. There is little to know chance of a WW3 putin and trump are buddies and we most likely get to keep the internet and cars, and hot running water.. you know the simple things..

Option 2:

All the Trump/putin connection stuff is nonsense. Putin and trump don't know or like each other . There is no real connection. Trump is being falsely smeared in the media and public consciousness over a bunch (well a whole bunch lol) of random coincidences and an orcastrated witch hunt.

Trump being both thin skinned and hyper tuned into his public appearance is tired of all the "fake news" and I'm sure wishes it would stop.

Syria really did gas its people and trump is showing them he means buisness. If people think Trump is putins puppet he will show them...

End result: WHO F'N KNOWS?!?!

Tensions would be higher with Russia than anytime in decades and we have a very impetus man with his finger on the button and zero stop gaps in place in case ANY president goes rogue..

Maybe things escalate and we end up back in the Stone Age...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

How does Trump-Russia Collusion as Nonsense/Smear Tactics automatically = "Assad really did gas his own people"

Also, I am surprised someone would say they hope the US President is treasonous. Unless you dislike America and want to see it get dealt a bad blow.

I don't understand where you're coming from with this, or how you came to some of the conclusions you did (like the example I mentioned in my 1st sentence)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I hope so, my team lost so bad, the rich man won and I just want the country to fail as bad as me, they need to suffer too.

-No, not really

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

How does Trump-Russia Collusion as Nonsense/Smear Tactics automatically = "Assad really did gas his own people"

Also, I am surprised someone would say they hope the US President is treasonous. Unless you dislike America and want to see it get dealt a bad blow.

I don't understand where you're coming from with this, or how you came to some of the conclusions you did (like the example I mentioned in my 1st sentence)

This is what happens when politics becomes religious in it's fervor!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Russia isn't the boogeyman you lefties make it out to be.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Of course not. You know WAY more than other people about Russia cause you read stuff, huh? Tell you what, go there. Feet on the ground in Russia for 3 or 4 days and get back to me. Then tell me what you think. Until you see it first hand just sit down. And yea, I've been there.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

And yea, I've been there.

You wouldn't happen to have served in the trump campaign?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
in a pig's eye

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
lol

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
lol

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

What part of that made Russia the boogie man?!?!

Where was any negative mention of Russia or putin at all???

The US installs pro US leaders constantly.. Trump is the American citizen who colluded.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The only thing I liked / hoped for about Trump is that he would co-operate with Russia and Putin / Him would form a relationship like Regan / Gorbachev had.

Looks like that has gone up in smoke and you really do have a goofball leader who changes his mind about policy as often as the wind changes. Anyone remember how just before the attack it was announced that they were no longer interested in dethroning Assad?

Dangerous times for us all.... (Thank God I live in a depopulated place in the middle of nowhere)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I'm a righty Trump supporter and Russia is the boogie man the lefties make it out to be.

Putin's major goal in Syria is to keep pushing out refugees to flood and weaken the west. He's not our friend in any way, shape or form.

That said, Trump didn't collaborate with them to get elected. The resignation of Nunes should prove the investigation has concluded.

There are going to be a lot of upset lefties, but they are only upset because they want Trump to be impeached, not because they actually care about the Russian threat.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

Putin's major goal in Syria is to keep pushing out refugees to flood and weaken the west. He's not our friend in any way, shape or form.

We also remember certain episodes from the history of the Soviet Union. Social experiments for export, attempts to push for changes within other countries based on ideological preferences, often led to tragic consequences and to degradation rather than progress. It seemed, however, that far from learning from others' mistakes, everyone just keeps repeating them, and so the export of revolutions, this time of so-called democratic ones, continues. It would suffice to look at the situation in the Middle East and North Africa, as has been mentioned by previous speakers. Certainly political and social problems in this region have been piling up for a long time, and people there wish for changes naturally. But how did it actually turn out?

Rather than bringing about reforms, an aggressive foreign interference has resulted in a brazen destruction of national institutions and the lifestyle itself. Instead of the triumph of democracy and progress, we got violence, poverty and social disaster. Nobody cares a bit about human rights, including the right to life. I cannot help asking those who have caused the situation, do you realize now what you've done?

But I am afraid no one is going to answer that.

Indeed, policies based on self-conceit and belief in one's exceptionality and impunity have never been abandoned. It is now obvious that the power vacuum created in some countries of the Middle East and North Africa through the emergence of anarchy areas, which immediately started to be filled with extremists and terrorists.

Are these the words of a man who is the enemy of society?

This is an extract from Putin's speech to the UN in 2015

www.washingtonpost.com...

Russia is actually the voice of reason. But nobody listens because it contradicts the narrative our western leaders want us to believe.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

We also remember certain episodes from the history of the Soviet Union. Social experiments for export, attempts to push for changes within other countries based on ideological preferences, often led to tragic consequences and to degradation rather than progress. It seemed, however, that far from learning from others' mistakes, everyone just keeps repeating them, and so the export of revolutions, this time of so-called democratic ones, continues. It would suffice to look at the situation in the Middle East and North Africa, as has been mentioned by previous speakers. Certainly political and social problems in this region have been piling up for a long time, and people there wish for changes naturally. But how did it actually turn out?

Rather than bringing about reforms, an aggressive foreign interference has resulted in a brazen destruction of national institutions and the lifestyle itself. Instead of the triumph of democracy and progress, we got violence, poverty and social disaster. Nobody cares a bit about human rights, including the right to life. I cannot help asking those who have caused the situation, do you realize now what you've done?

Indeed, policies based on self-conceit and belief in one's exceptionality and impunity have never been abandoned. It is now obvious that the power vacuum created in some countries of the Middle East and North Africa through the emergence of anarchy areas, which immediately started to be filled with extremists and terrorists.

Russia is actually the voice of reason. But nobody listens because it contradicts the narrative our western leaders want us to believe.

Though I have no problem believing 95% of the anti Russia sentiment in the US is from BS Cold War propaganda..

However I have a hard time believing putins Russia is the least corrupt world power..

I would buy that we are all even money any day.

The trump /putin conspiracy isn't a negative on putin, Russia nor the Russian people .. it is nothing the US wouldn't do if it was in our best interest.

Any blame would fall squarely with he American citizen who collided.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

From my point of view, the title of this thread has been the rally cry of the anti-Trumpers. It's clouded your(their) judgement to the point where everything be damned just to subdue one man.

So the question has to be asked, where won't minds go and actions lead to the downfall of the President of The United States?

What could you possibly replace it with once you've torn it down. I'm not totally against it per say but there will need to be a valid replacement and from what I've seen, no one has had a better idea.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

However I have a hard time believing putins Russia is the least corrupt world power..

I never said Russia and Putin are not corrupt. My Uncle has business dealings with them and has told me of how things work if you want to deal with the Russian people.

But

Russians are fairly open and obvious about said corruption. The west however is all secret handshakes behind closed doors kind of corruption.

So, as you say, they are about equal. Which means that we need to listen, really listen to what these people say and figure out who is telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I never said Russia and Putin are not corrupt. My Uncle has business dealings with them and has told me of how things work if you want to deal with the Russian people.

But

Russians are fairly open and obvious about said corruption. The west however is all secret handshakes behind closed doors kind of corruption.

So, as you say, they are about equal. Which means that we need to listen, really listen to what these people say and figure out who is telling the truth.

Agreed wholehearedly..

I have also heard the corruption is way more above board and societally accepted... not sure if that's good or bad though lol..

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I feel like there could be a few more options than the ones you're providing. Probably better options

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: swedy13

I feel like there could be a few more options than the ones you're providing. Probably better options

What would be one??

Any I can thinnk of are only semantically different ..

Like maybe trump didn't collude in the election, but Syria is fake because???

Why would putin be helping fake Syria without some backroom deal reason??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join