It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anti Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Could someone fill me in please

When is he suppose to come

For what purpose

And how old he should be say in 2012

There must be some 'hard to find' prophesies and clues somewhere in the Bible surely?

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Claims a propehcy.

Hes supposed to be in his 30's when he comes to power.

I have no idea who he is.

Nightwalker

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have written a bit of info on who he will be and what is to happen....based on Scripture and prophecy.
Click on the religious post and on the bottom far left corner go through the topics....eg 1.2.3.4.5.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This is what I concluded:

He might likely be the next pope, or president of EU that will soon come to power.
He will be everything opposite from Christ, he will be considered as a "perfect" person and he will put himself and humans in place of God and claim that he will put human race into prosperity...

[Edited on 27-6-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Helen says he should be in 30s when he comes to power

Would it be a good bet he will hit 30 in 2012?

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
According to Nostradamus he will be in an alliance with the Russians and will enter Europe wearing a blue Turban and he will desend from Persia (Current Iraq, Iran etc). He will appear sometime now and will wage war for 27 years where he will be destroyed in battle. Massive nuclear war is predicted, and mass death.

The Bible says he will be in forces with the Beast and hte false prophet. The Bible's Revelations is very hard to understand, but it goes as there will be mass war, death and famine. Another round of plagues and Satan will be defeted and evil will be cast into a lake of fire.

According to B.... (His name can no longer be spoken, he calims he is Jesus) hte anti-christ will appear this coming July 4th.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
those zany bloodlines suggest prince will-i-am.
you'd think he'd wait 'til july 9th, 666 days after 911.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think I see my brother ridden a many mile.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
He might likely be the next pope, or president of EU that will soon come to power.
He will be everything opposite from Christ, he will be considered as a "perfect" person and he will put himself and humans in place of God and claim that he will put human race into prosperity...

Rael fits that description

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
According to the Qur'an, the anti-christ will arise from Syria (Persia) and try to enter the Holy City Mecca on a white donkey.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
See that the thing about these Prophesies may God help the person who rides into Mecca on a white donkey.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
According to the Qur'an, the anti-christ will arise from Syria (Persia) and try to enter the Holy City Mecca on a white donkey.

With all do respect, Syria and Persia are two different countries.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
persia is what we now call Iran and the anti christ is as mentioned above to wear a blue turban and hail from russia land of the bear, many thought it was Gobachev because of his purple disfiguration, but apparently not. scripture and prophecy are difficult to second guess and win a bet on. all that remains is what will be will be, and you should always be prepared for the worse case scenario, long live the "Boy Scouts of America"

tut tut

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This may help some.......?

home.sprynet.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cainecrawford
I think I see my brother ridden a many mile.

A little Led for the head?

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen

persia is what we now call Iran and the anti christ is as mentioned above to wear a blue turban and hail from russia land of the bear, many thought it was Gobachev because of his purple disfiguration.

tut tut

LOL. The prophesy could just as easily be applied to Osama Bin laden. A man who came to prominence in his 30s.
Hailing from Russia? Well the war in Afghanistan created him didn't it?
Blue turbans could be construed as the blue berets that UN peacekeeping forces wear.
What if the white donkey isn't an animal at all, but a white aeroplane?

As for plague, famine, pestilence, war and everything else - isn't that what we're suffering from now?

Prophecy prophecy prophecy.

You can read ANYTHING into a prophecy.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Originally posted by tututkamen

persia is what we now call Iran and the anti christ is as mentioned above to wear a blue turban and hail from russia land of the bear, many thought it was Gobachev because of his purple disfiguration.

tut tut

LOL. The prophesy could just as easily be applied to Osama Bin laden. A man who came to prominence in his 30s.
Hailing from Russia? Well the war in Afghanistan created him didn't it?
Blue turbans could be construed as the blue berets that UN peacekeeping forces wear.
What if the white donkey isn't an animal at all, but a white aeroplane?

As for plague, famine, pestilence, war and everything else - isn't that what we're suffering from now?

Prophecy prophecy prophecy.

You can read ANYTHING into a prophecy.

Lev, with all respect, regardless of Tut's comment, you can take any truth and stretch it and twist until it seems ludicrous and unbelievable. Yes, one can read, but those who might read well find out more in the long run...?

Looking for the A.C. has become a hobby for some people. Different peoples have differing manifestations of him in their systems and differing opinions on his work in the futurei.e. good or evil.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
That is my whole point dude.

Start from a balanced point and you might get some clarity. I believe that people place too much emphasis on the Biblical aspect of the AC when they set out to try and find out about it.

I'm not saying any of my research is true or that I even believe it. Hell, it would be arrogant and ignorant of me to do so. But my theory is just as plausible as anyone else's. Just as logical.

All I'm trying to say is: Keep an open mind.
When I see a post that refers to the future King William as the AC, I don't see that as an opinion that formed in an open mind.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It has become a search for the Grail kind of thing hasn't it?In a sinister sort of way. !

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   

See that the thing about these Prophesies may God help the person who rides into Mecca on a white donkey.

Man, Its the 21st century, cant he just ride in on a white hummer or something.
Deep

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join