It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anti Christ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
according to the bible the anti christ will come into power after a treay is signed with israel, which i heard
is going to be in 2005.This fits perfectly with everything else.THe bible says after the treaty is signed there will be 7 final years of the earth, which will be under the rule of the anti christ.The mayan calender suddenly ends in 2012....which is seven years from 2005.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Again, the translation to English with respect to the date in question in the year 2012 is "The End of Day's."

This has nothing to do with the matters presented in revelation and neither is it definitive of the end of the world. What is does imply is with respect to a fundamental change in mans perspective upon time.

The basis for this change are the result of a cycle, in respect to an event, which occurs every 6 to 8 thousands years. According to the legends this has happened before on numerous occasions and does not sugest the coming of anyone remotely related to
a Christian anti-Christ. Related to this are legends, which can be found in the more ancient writings of Chinese and Japanese cultures.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
It has become a search for the Grail kind of thing hasn't it?

tis exactly that
i think the whole antichrist thing is symbolic of what will happen when civilizatoin screws itself too far, like the ancients did, i think mabus(3rd antichrist) is all the people who are leading the false quests (perfect being = perfect living) and the beast is humanity who believes the mabus and follows his orders to the end, which is only prophecied as nuclear war modernly because thats the thing which is likely to end the world, in actuality they dunno they're just assumin that, u have to assume # fer ur prophecies to work, however it could be any type of mass death type stuff, chem weapons, bio weapons, who knows what else, we just gotta hope more seekers survive than elitists

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I have good news!

Ya, you wont see a man as an antichrist. History is changed forever.

The only antichrist you might see is essence of satan in flesh.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
*Note: Theological statements, comments, and such as unproveable points of debate (Faith is personal and while shared, should never be taken too personally and relies on belief through hope as to not be solved) I feel should never be received as a
threat to one's own vision. We are all just speculating.

Antichrist: Imagine the scenario if the Antichrist was a being who
unlike Christ as chosen martyr, was just a man who lives as Christ
by nature as to a new order of humanity. The hitch: The world has become so consumed by evil that he is the only one on Earth
who actually is as such. Therefore the world rejects him for it knows not BUT evil anymore, not able to recognize righteousness
for it knows it not? Just food for thought.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The white horse is the pope. he will come into the temple with the pope and declare he is GOD and that everyone will need to bow down to him. To help clear things up look at it in a political sense as well as religious. Peace and may the Holy Spirit be with all who seeks wisdom and understanding.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I cannot believe nobody in this thread has posted anything about Javier Solana.......... check out this thread started about him called Javier solana- the antichrist?
he is the best fitting candidate for the so called antichrist... in my opinion

and this is a great site that pieces the biblical prophecies to him and it all seems to fit all to well. check it out before u reply pls..

edit------ www.prophecynews.co.uk...

[edit on 27-5-2008 by tjetbone]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join